Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I've been lurking tons the past few days. My laptop is horribly slow, so it makes posting more difficult. And a lot of the topic in here, I couldn't really add much. So I've just been reading.

Oh really? YESS. My life goal has been complete.

<_< Congratulations.

But I will defeat you soon. b)

I'm trying to get the Dice-A-Roo avatar. It's driving me crazy. :grrr:

Hey Iona! ^_^

And :laughingsmiley: I gave up on that avatar months ago.

I agree that people will probably start disappearing, now that the AC is over. A lot seemed to come back, just for it.

Yay Spritzie's back! :laughingsmiley: You need to post more you. I remember the days when you, me and Divya used to chat like crazy in HOP. Ah, memories. :wub_anim:

Yay Spritzie's back! :laughingsmiley: You need to post more you. I remember the days when you, me and Divya used to chat like crazy in HOP. Ah, memories. :wub_anim:

I know. I miss that. That was always awesome. We need to get back to that. No more school/school work for you two. :laughingsmiley:

Lulz. Cuz me and Adis pwn. b)

I hate that Dice-a-roo avvie. So many hours spent playing and all I get to show for it is nachos. T-T

Yeah, yeah, I know that. :rolleyes_anim:

Aw, I am sorry. :laughingsmiley: *pats on head* You avatar collectors work so hard.

I know. I miss that. That was always awesome. We need to get back to that. No more school/school work for you two. :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, we need to get back. I miss those days. ^_^

And about the school, <_< you should tell this to my Chemistry teacher. She is raining Homeworks on us. :sad01_anim:

It's summer vacation but I can't go on because I am not allowed. *tear*

and about the avvie, it is impossible to get! I tell you: impossible!!

It's summer vacation but I can't go on because I am not allowed. *tear*

and about the avvie, it is impossible to get! I tell you: impossible!!

You're not allowed to? :( Why not?

And it is. I've tried... couldn't get it. Just like the Bilge Dice winning streak one. I got a bronze trophy when trying for that one... with a winning streak of only 7.

I miss that too! It was sooo fun and some days I would get almost 100 posts! That's how much I love talking to you two!

I know, you guys are my best TDN buddies. ^_^

I'll tell her. You shouldn't be doing homework when you're needed elsewhere.... like you know... here.

:laughingsmiley: Hehe. Don't worry. I have completed my homework for today. So, plenty of time left. b)

Cool! xD

Thanks. :P

And I see how annoying that is now. (:

What's annoying? Me patting on your head? :laughingsmiley:

What's annoying? Me patting on your head? laughingsmiley.gif

Yes. -pats on head- That must be terribly annoying. :P

Random thing: My friend Bob from the DC Minions is getting a tattoo of the DC logo if we get 50 people to join the DC Minions FB page thing. I love this guy. xD

I am not allowed because my parets are strict and they don't want me "jelly brained." Whatever that means.

Lol Anisha! I <3 you and Spritzie and our convos!

Yes. -pats on head- That must be terribly annoying. :P

Random thing: My friend Bob from the DC Minions is getting a tattoo of the DC logo if we get 50 people to join the DC Minions FB page thing. I love this guy. xD

<_< Don't pat on my head. *double pats on head* :P

And ew. <_< You mean that Fish Pie and Duck curry guy? I wonder how is his girlfriend. :laughingsmiley:

I am not allowed because my parets are strict and they don't want me "jelly brained." Whatever that means.

Jelly brained? :laughingsmiley: And aw, don't worry. As I don't have a dad, but my mom and elder brother are extremely strict. <_<

Hehe. :laughingsmiley: Our awesome convos cracked me all the time. I will quote some of them here.

I know, you guys are my best TDN buddies. ^_^

:laughingsmiley: Hehe. Don't worry. I have completed my homework for today. So, plenty of time left. b)

I feel the same way. :)

Wait.. are you now allowed on Neopets? Or on here? :laughingsmiley: But both are educational!! I'll vouch for that.

Quote quote quote!!! I wanna see I forget all of put convos. It's been that long.

EDIT: Spritzie, both. I am just not allowed on the computer.

jealous.gif Don't pat on my head. *double pats on head* tongue.gif

And ew. jealous.gif You mean that Fish Pie and Duck curry guy? I wonder how is his girlfriend. laughingsmiley.gif

---

Jelly brained? laughingsmiley.gif And aw, don't worry. As I don't have a dad, but my mom and elder brother are extremely strict. jealous.gif

Hehe. laughingsmiley.gif Our awesome convos cracked me all the time. I will quote some of them here.

Lulz, you win. -puts on helmet- Or do you? :shiftyeyes_anim:

Yup. And you know, I never asked him how that date went. xD

My parents are strict until summer. :P

-Wants to go take quotes from multiple convos but might be attacked if I do this by a mob of friends- I don't want CAV to kill me for quoting him. T-T

EDIT: Spritzie, both. I am just not allowed on the computer.

Tsk tsk. Care to explain what you're doing now? :laughingsmiley: Isn't it summer though?

Neopets is educational? :eh: Yeah, yeah ... it is. :shiftyeyes_anim:

And TDN is super educational, as I am here. b)

Of course it is. Think of some of the games: Math Nightmare, Shenkuu Tanagram, Typing Terror, etc.

And we are most definitely educational here.

I'm glad there are alot more people to chat with now :D

I'm glad my parents arn't strict. But then again, I am 18 :D. But they really never were, only when I was little.