Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It's okay. :yes: You work, so you must be getting exhausted. But me, nah, I usually go to school, come back, and sit on computer. No problem for me. But I wonder, how I get ill, so often. :guiltysmiley:

She told that she was off for a week or something. Maybe ...

Stupid motion-lights. The lights just went out and I don't feel like getting up to turn them back on. :laughingsmiley: That's how tired I am. It's just been crazy. Work has been one thing after another all week. I need a break, which is why I'm taking Sunday off.

I thought she said she might be gone for a couple days.

And guess what! Tomorrow is July, so I might be getting my Draik tomorrow. :D

Didn't Divya say she was going on a 3-day hike? o.o

You still don't sleep enough Anisha. <.<

She just poofed on us. That's her favorite past time I think. She told us she'd be gone, then she was gone 5 seconds later.

And no she doesn't. Did you hear that Anisha? Go take a nap.

In an hour and 15 minutes, once I get off work.

Stupid motion-lights. The lights just went out and I don't feel like getting up to turn them back on. :laughingsmiley: That's how tired I am. It's just been crazy. Work has been one thing after another all week. I need a break, which is why I'm taking Sunday off.

I thought she said she might be gone for a couple days.

And guess what! Tomorrow is July, so I might be getting my Draik tomorrow. :D

You should ask for summer breaks at least. :yes: That would make you fresh. Well, it worked for me.

Oh, maybe ... let's wait.

That's very nice! We, er, I mean, Spritzie's getting her first Draik!! :laughingsmiley:

You should ask for summer breaks at least. :yes: That would make you fresh. Well, it worked for me.

Oh, maybe ... let's wait.

That's very nice! We, er, I mean, Spritzie's getting her first Draik!! :laughingsmiley:

I wish. I don't even get holidays off, let alone a summer break. :laughingsmiley:

She'd better be back tomorrow. I want to greet her with the good news. (Hopefully, since she set it up.)

Yep! I just hope it goes through and she didn't change her mind. We? Is it a community Draik now? :laughingsmiley: Okay, but I claim custody January through December.

I wish. I don't even get holidays off, let alone a summer break. :laughingsmiley:

She'd better be back tomorrow. I want to greet her with the good news. (Hopefully, since she set it up.)

Yep! I just hope it goes through and she didn't change her mind. We? Is it a community Draik now? :laughingsmiley: Okay, but I claim custody January through December.

Aw, must be a pain. I don't want to grow up then! :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, I think I know the good news. b) ... Maybe.

A community Draik would be awesome! :O ... Kidding. :laughingsmiley: And what type of colored Draik are you getting? Is there any Petpet attached? Are you planning to paint the draik? Which color? Do you have the PB yet? I am just plain excited. :P

Aw, must be a pain. I don't want to grow up then! :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, I think I know the good news. b) ... Maybe.

A community Draik would be awesome! :O ... Kidding. :laughingsmiley: And what type of colored Draik are you getting? Is there any Petpet attached? Are you planning to paint the draik? Which color? Do you have the PB yet? I am just plain excited. :P

My job is one of those 24/7/365 jobs, so we don't get holidays, (If it falls on one of our work days) unless we request them.

:laughingsmiley: It's a Baby Draik. It has a Plushie Gallion attached, which she mentioned as staying attached. I'm not going to paint it for awhile, if I paint it at all. The Baby Draiks are adorable. If it had been a basic color, I would have painted it Camo immediately, while I saved for a Faerie or Marauan PB, but since it's Baby, I'm going to leave it for now. I am too. I've been waiting a week for tomorrow. :laughingsmiley:

My job is one of those 24/7/365 jobs, so we don't get holidays, (If it falls on one of our work days) unless we request them.

:laughingsmiley: It's a Baby Draik. It has a Plushie Gallion attached, which she mentioned as staying attached. I'm not going to paint it for awhile, if I paint it at all. The Baby Draiks are adorable. If it had been a basic color, I would have painted it Camo immediately, while I saved for a Faerie or Marauan PB, but since it's Baby, I'm going to leave it for now. I am too. I've been waiting a week for tomorrow. :laughingsmiley:

24/7/365? :laughingsmiley: Gee, more painful that I actually thought.

:laughingsmiley: Baby Draiks look cute. And OMG! :O Camo would be an awesome color for Draik. As awesome as my Camo Koi. b) You should paint your Draik faerie, they look very pretty. See, you already have a Faerie Draik in your siggy. :laughingsmiley: And MQ PB costs ... a lot!

How much transfers can you do each month? 4? 5? :O Mine is only 1. <_<

24/7/365? :laughingsmiley: Gee, more painful that I actually thought.

:laughingsmiley: Baby Draiks look cute. And OMG! :O Camo would be an awesome color for Draik. As awesome as my Camo Koi. b) You should paint your Draik faerie, they look very pretty. See, you already have a Faerie Draik in your siggy. :laughingsmiley: And MQ PB costs ... a lot!

How much transfers can you do each month? 4? 5? :O Mine is only 1. <_<

It is nice though. I still get 40 hours a week, but instead of working 5 days a week for 8 hours a day, I work 3- 12 hour days, and 1- 6 hr day. That way, I get 3.5 days off a week.

They are adorable. I didn't not like them before they were converted, the heads were just way too big. Camo Draik's are gorgeous! But my ultimate, is a Faerie. But the Baby Draik is a boy, and his name... I don't think it would be a good girl name, so I can't fight the lab ray guy, and have it turned female, to paint Faerie. So I might keep him baby, and continue to save up for a MP or Draik egg. I'm already to 7 million NP.

And I have 5 transfers a month.

What were your post counts, 6 months back? :O

I had to make a new account because my password became forever lost and TDN never let me sign in. This is technicly my 2nd account here on TDN. So 6 months ago, I had to make a new account and start all over. I had 168 posts in my old account.

Spritzie, you have yet to say something. I congratulated you when you reached FM.

CAV, I'm not sure it's socially acceptable to be demanding congratulations from people ;)

Spritzie, how do you have 5 transfers a month? I thought everyone only had 1?

The older your account is, the more transfers you get will! Its a new perk for oldies ;)

I think that I have 4 or 5.

Sorry to bring up an old topic, but I completely forgot about Danny Phantom when we were talking about awesome Nick shows ;)

Spritzie, how do you have 5 transfers a month? I thought everyone only had 1?

No, it depends on how old you are on Neopets.

Here's the list. :)

0 - 23 months 1 transfer

24 - 47 months 2 transfers

48 - 71 months 3 transfers

72 - 95 months 4 transfers

96 - 119 months 5 transfers

120+ months 6 transfers

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/neopian-pound/

Spritzie is perhaps playing from 8 years, so she has 5 transfers a month.

Bleh, I can only have 1. <_<

hmmn, Danny Phantom is kinda nice. I rarely watch it.

Since 90's? I didn't know that.

My younger brother Abhi watches Nick all the time. Maybe he knows ...

And, if Danny Phantom is second best, then what about first one?

Avatar: The Last Airbender :yes:

I said since the 90's because nothing but Avatar really holds anything up to the OLD nick shows.

Avatar: The Last Airbender :yes:

I said since the 90's because nothing but Avatar really holds anything up to the OLD nick shows.

Yup, Nick is totally awesome. ^_^

You know avatar is a Sanskrit(Indian Language) word. We Indians are awesome. b)

The old Nick is awesome. The new Nick totally SUCKS.

Aw, come on CAV. Nick isn't that bad. Better than Disney, I assure you. ^_^

What does avatar mean anyways? Link is my avatar :yes: *pokes*

It's the appearance, incarnation of a person. You know, like, a person appeared in another appearance, the facial/physical appearance changes.

I think I am making you more confuse. :laughingsmiley: Check this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar

No, I understood that explanation completely :yes: I wonder who originally thought to use a sanskrit word though? XD

I would choose nick over disney or cartoon network any day.

Thank-you Anisha. ^^ I had not known this.

I hate Nick these days. Isn't there some new, messed up show called "fankid and something" now? I saw about 3 minutes of an episode. So bright, and so stupid! -Hides in the safety of the Discovery channel-