Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Avatar was the last good show on Nick. I used to like Fairly Oddparents, but that's been going downhill for a while, since that baby showed up.

I just don't bother. I don't watch tv unless my favorite shows are on, during the day I'm on the computer, I'd rather watch clips of my favorite shows on youtube then sit through the crap that's on tv

Gahh. I hate you guys. I come back to find 2-3 pages of reading. And I actual read it too.

Does anyone else talk to themselves while they are typing? I tend to say aloud what I'm typing while on the forums. Well, not loudly, just a whisper. I even whispered this to myself. XD

^This was random.

I do this when I'm multitasking.

I don't feel like quoting everyone else, so I'm going to make it simple.

I miss all the old shows as well. Invader Zim used to be my favorite show, but not anymore. I'll probably watch it once it starts airing again. I remember when nicktoons used to air great shows, that I used to watch. Then I didn't have the channel anymore, and a year later, I get it, only to find out that they have stopped airing my favorite tv shows. Some of the shows that air on Nick, and Disney, I don't like. I miss all the old ones. CartoonNetwork is becoming crap now. I love Avatar the last airbender! I watch it all the time when it airs. I'm watching Rockos modern life right now. It's on till about 6 am.

And I guess this sums it all up.

Why did you kill the HOP? XD

I've been highly amused by senorgif for over an hour now.

Muaha. Cause I'm amazing, and had to have a part in all the conversations :D

Hm.. never heard of it.

Edit: Google helped me, and I find this amazing picture.

nomcorn.gif

lol. To give you an idea of the epicness, A guy did a backflip off of a swingset, landed on his bike, and rode away :P

Active users within the past 15 mins: Me, google, bing, and wartex. Thats sad XD even worse since I'm going to bed.

lol. To give you an idea of the epicness, A guy did a backflip off of a swingset, landed on his bike, and rode away :P

Active users within the past 15 mins: Me, google, bing, and wartex. Thats sad XD even worse since I'm going to bed.

Wow. That sounds pretty amazing XD.

Wow. that's not alot :C Once you get off, I'll probably leave as well.

Meh, I am here too. Just logged in as anonymous. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Wait ... I shouldn't be saying this ... right? :eh:

XD. I didn't think you could do that.

And nope, you shouldn't have said that. Now everyone knows your secret!!

Is there any other way that I can get a Lutari?

As far as I know, there's 2 ways: Lab ray and creating one when they're released. There's no Lutari MP's that I know of.

I am really casual when I meet famous musicians. I've met 3 people personally from my favorite band and it was awesome.

When I was in my early teens, (during the Boy Band years) my sister took me to see Youngstown and I got to meet them. But in 08 and 09, I went on 2 concert cruises headlined by John Mayer, and I got to meet a lot of artists. Like Colbie Caillat, Brendan James, Brett Dennen, Stars Go Dim, O.A.R., Guster.

When I kill a centipede, it stays alive and continues it's sprinting.

That's because they're rubbery. Ick!

Ani, stop giving away our secrets!!! :shiftyeyes_anim:

No, I don't talk to myself while typing, but I tend to sing while typing. A random song, though

Oops, I was looking at the wrong page when I responded

I've seen a centipede, but I've never killed one

Edited by Contrabassist

Lulz, now that I think about it, the thing about me not singing much is a lie. I just found myself quietly singing along to 3 songs by The Fray in a row. :P

Lulz, i'm sory Adis.

Hey, btw, be at the H-cough-S convo at 12:00 NST. 4 hours to go until a party. ^^

Lulz, now that I think about it, the thing about me not singing much is a lie. I just found myself quietly singing along to 3 songs by The Fray in a row. :P

Lulz, i'm sory Adis.

Hey, btw, be at the H-cough-S convo at 12:00 NST. 4 hours to go until a party. ^^

Okay! :D I'll try my best too. I'm trying my best to stay awake XD

Avatar was the last good show on Nick. I used to like Fairly Oddparents, but that's been going downhill for a while, since that baby showed up.

Avatar is the last good show. Fairly Oddparents has been losing quality, but it's still better than half the crap they're showing now.

THE LAST GOOD CARTOON THAT STILL MAKES NEW EPISODES IS THE SIMPSONS.

Nuff said...

I beg to differ; I can't stand the Simpsons. I just don't like that kind of humor.

The what convo? *thinks* OH! Nevermind.

Do you like Family Guy or any of the spin offs? I love all of it XD. I don't know why.