Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Nick was best in the 90s. How I loved watching Nick Gas. Legend of the Temple was an awesome show.

Scaredy Camp, Jimmy Neutron and Robot Wars were good shows too. Even Spongebob use to be great, but they were the last good shows before Nick began to fall.

Spongebob now sucks (it started to suck once the new guy took control after the movie), Penguins of Madagascar was useless, Mighty Bee is just disgusting, Fanboy and Chum-Chum is absolute fail, Victorious is also useless, True Jackson isn't funny, and no one get me started on Big Time Rush :sick01:

The last good Nick shows are Fairly Odd Parents and iCarly (barely though). If Jimmy Neutron was still around, then maybe Nick wouldn't be so bad. And Nick is making a spin-off of Jimmy Neutron. I'm scared of how bad it's gonna be, but at the same time hopeful that they save Nick from its spiral of doom.

I'm so afraid of Nick and the Disney Channel now. Since when did the Disney Channel stop playing Mickey Mouse cartoons and Disney movies? I have no idea when all these shows about pop stars happened but they all seemed to come at the exact same time! No show is about normal kids anymore, like Clarissa Explains it All or Pete and Pete, it's all about fame.

I blame Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers. :/

Great nick stuffs: Zim, Angry beavers, Action League Now!, Rocko's Modern life, doug, avatar, and spongebob when I was little.

There's probably others that I'm forgetting. *thinks* Catdog and that Aah monsters show :P

To be honest, the funniest thing on nick is a tie for Zim and Avatar. They are just too good. XD

My favorite part of Zim is when Dib finds out that he is part balogna in the bathroom :P

Man, good times. I feel like no one is truly friends until they have the official "old school Nick cartoons" conversation.

It's true, man, think about it. Every so often it'll come up and it's something that everyone usually gets so excited about.

So I've been busy amusing myself with a really snarky blog that FMs and cheaters (:P) already know about, and I return to see... the Nick conversation. That classic conversation that every late 80s/90s kid must have at some time in their lives. Y'all make me smile. ^_^

I have this conversation like once a month Livvy :P If I don't have it, I at least think about it.

I am not a cheater :P Just wait until August, you won't be calling me cheater then. At least, if my current rate continues through July. *nods*

Now that I think about it, I probably think about (can we say repetitiveness?) the old Nick shows I used to love at least once every 2 months. I'm just surprised to see it come up 3 times within the same week.

Well then, you'd better keep this rate up so I can't call you a cheater. ;)

HEY. They both still come one TV :P Or actually I haven't seen courage in months....but dexter comes on every day XD

I'm recording Dexter with my DVR, but it would've been awesome for them to have kept making episodes.

And I still miss Courage.

The new CN is ok. I like Chowder, but that's about it. Total Drama Island was ok, then they killed it with Total Drama Action, and burned the remains with Total Drama World Tour.

I loved CN so much

Courage was just awesome

Dexter was great, though I don't watch it now

Pokemon was my entire life when I was 8

TDI last year was great

Now I only watch it late at night, when all the good shows are on

Nick was best in the 90s. How I loved watching Nick Gas. Legend of the Temple was an awesome show.

Seconded! Legends of the Hidden Temple was freaking awesome. I liked Nick Gas and some of the other ones too. Nick was awesome in the 90s.

Night all!

I will admit that TDI wasn't that bad, but they ruined everything about it afterwards. It was actually bad enough that CN had to put a PG 13 warning on it.

All the CN real stuff is a futile attempt to attract new viewers.

Oh I liked Dexter's Lab too, though I can't watch too much at a time because their voices get annoying.

And yes livvy, this is a classic conversation that comes up all the time. There are many facebook groups for it as well. I think there's one just for Legends of the Hidden Temple.