Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm sorry too CAV. I'm just a bit ticked that you always have to rub it in our faces. I don't mind if you have your goals, but things don't always come across as they are online.

Indeed! D: Instead of saying "flamingo-mutagenic-birthday-can-can...porridge", I think I said "flamingo-mutagenic" instead.... :*

*pause 5 minutes*

There are many types of porridge.

porridge.jpg

^ The thick lump of porridge.

how-to-make-porridge.jpg

^ The thick lump of porridge served with fruit.

But as an asian, I am proud to have rice porridge. (or congee, whatever people call it) For the snack table! :D

*insert photo here*

IT LOOKS DELICIOUS *sarcasm*

The only time I've really heard of porridge is goldielocks when I was little XD

EDIT: Super ninja'd. the sarcasm was about the roach

I'm a changed person Morgan. After I found out there was a Down the Street. :)

To be honest, those pictures aren't that appetizing to me either. XD (which was why I didn't insert a nommy bowl of rice porridge) But what can you do? (eat it! :O)

Indeed! D: Instead of saying "flamingo-mutagenic-birthday-can-can...porridge", I think I said "flamingo-mutagenic" instead.... :*

*pause 5 minutes*

There are many types of porridge.

porridge.jpg

^ The thick lump of porridge.

how-to-make-porridge.jpg

^ The thick lump of porridge served with fruit.

But as an asian, I am proud to have rice porridge. (or congee, whatever people call it) For the snack table! :D

*insert photo here*

porridges are okay for me. I think they taste good. And I am currently hungry ... sooo!

P.S. You are an Asian? Hey, I am an Asian too. b) And yes, rice porridge is nice. :yes:

It's not that hard to get the Darigan Yooyu in. The Farie Yooyu, now that's a different story...

I love the Faerie. Other than Fire, it's the easiest for me. I know now, when I see it, it's an easy point.

Yeah, I meant that I'll never be able to get one. I have 900k, but I'm working towards too many goals. I want other pets though. I just posted my maraquan jubjub UFT for a lutari, krawk, draik, or jetsam.

I have a couple Hissi's I created on Hissi Day, but I'm cutting down my pets on sides. If you're interested, I can get you the names of the Hissi's I have and whichever one you would like, is yours.

(Also, aren't Lutari's un-tradeable, as well as un-poundable?)

You just have to walk straight toward the goalie and face at him when you shoot it. When you start getting close, shoot it. It should curve around him.

This is what I do. I stumbled across it yesterday, and it works for me 98% of the time, as long as I'm lined up properly.

Ok, there really is a centipede in my room behind my bed. I saw it and it looked like a dustmite, but was moving way too fast to be so. I was like "HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!"

CAV, dustmites are microscopic, last I checked. :laughingsmiley: Unless it was a congregation of them... which in that case... eww.

Catch it. That's what I did last time I saw one. There was one on the wall behind my computer. I caught it in an empty candle jar. (And I left on my dad's desk for him. He loved that.) :laughingsmiley:

(Also, aren't Lutari's un-tradeable, as well as un-poundable?)

Yes :yes: Lutaries are un-tradeable, as well as un-poundable. It says, they are too attached to their owners. It's a good thing, that people would not pound them, whenever they want. But in case of trades, nothing hardly can be done.

P.S. I am coming to New York on October of this year! Yay! ^_^ And 15th of October is my birthday. :whistle:

Yes :yes: Lutaries are un-tradeable, as well as un-poundable. It says, they are too attached to their owners. It's a good thing, that people would not pound them, whenever they want. But in case of trades, nothing hardly can be done.

P.S. I am coming to New York on October of this year! Yay! ^_^ And 15th of October is my birthday. :whistle:

That's what I thought.

Yay! That's cool. Too bad I'm so far from NY. I actually used to write back and forth with a girl in Russia. Once time, she wrote saying she was coming to the US (New York, exactly) and asked if she could stay with my family. I had to write her back and explain that Colorado was way too far from NY. Though it would have been cool.

Yay! That's cool. Too bad I'm so far from NY. I actually used to write back and forth with a girl in Russia. Once time, she wrote saying she was coming to the US (New York, exactly) and asked if she could stay with my family. I had to write her back and explain that Colorado was way too far from NY. Though it would have been cool.

Aww, that's so cute. ^_^ It would have been really cool if she had been able to stay with you though. We had an exchange student from Belgium two years ago, and she stayed with one of my really close friends. She was really cool. And she had a great fashion sense. b)

Aww, that's so cute. ^_^ It would have been really cool if she had been able to stay with you though. We had an exchange student from Belgium two years ago, and she stayed with one of my really close friends. She was really cool. And she had a great fashion sense. b)

I really miss writing with her. At the time, it took months for the letters to get back and forth from the US and Russia. My sister's penpal was in Japan, and the letters went back and forth really quickly. Plus, it was awesome because my penpal's name was the same as my sister's. (Only spelled slightly different.) She was really sweet.

Catch it. That's what I did last time I saw one. There was one on the wall behind my computer. I caught it in an empty candle jar. (And I left on my dad's desk for him. He loved that.) :laughingsmiley:

It's too fast. Way too fast. And it goes into areas I can't reach.

My birthday is October 3rd. What a surprise. We can wish each other happy birthday.