Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I think bees are reasonable, but centipedes don't even fly or anything. You just watch up to it and step on it.

I used to be brave when it came to roaches, but one time I stomped on one and it survived (mostly squished but walking around) D: From that day I've viewed them as the freaks of nature.

You are deathly afraid....of CENITPEDES? *Bursts into uncontrollable laughter*

Yes!!! They have many legs, they're too fast, and the one's in New York have gaping mouths. They also look like dust bunnies, and then they start moving and I realize, "OH -insert swear here-!!!!"

And when I step on them, I either miss due to their speeds, or they survive and crawl all over my foot.

Roaches are bad too, but the centipedes are bigger, and faster.

The more exotic centipedes can actually kill you by touch. All centipedes are poisonous, though the ones you'll find in your house aren't poisonous enough to hurt humans unless you ingest a large quantity of them, which I don't understand why you would.

I'm not helping with the deathly-afraid-of-centipedes thing, am I?

That's because they ARE freaks of nature.

I was walking with a bunch of female friends once, and they were freaking out because the path had a bunch of roaches on it. I was like "Guys, really. They're not going to bite or any- OH SNAP! CRAP, THEY FLY!!" and we all ran along screaming. Then the campus cop came out and asked us what was wrong. I felt really silly having to explain. :P

EDIT: Double ninja'd. :ohno:

And aww. I was about to have a big pot of centipede stew. Darn, way to ruin it, Will. *pouts*

:P

Roaches can fly o_O

Waterbugs, my biggest bug fear. Waterbugs are about 3 times bigger than normal roaches (well, here in New York they are), and the males can GLIDE, not fly. I saw one fly right pass my ear from behind me. I almost passed out.

I'm such a whimp.

All centipedes have some level of poison, I believe. The ones we have in the south aren't really that big though.

We have the weird exotic bugs XD Like Cicadas. I walked by a swarm of them and they scared the living crap outta me. (I always found living crap to be a weird phrase)

Ooh, cicadas. They're cool to see when they're alive, but creepy when you see the skin laying on the ground. *shudders* And the noise is unbelievable.

Curious, where do you live, Noog? Not to sound stalkery or anything. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Um... Less than 200 posts until I'm a SUPER member. I should already have this title since I'm super. :D

Best of luck! :D I remember how excited I was when I reached Super member status... :) It was good.

FM was another story, I was like: Ok. So, yeah. :P

FM was another story, I was like: Ok. So, yeah. :P

When I reach FM (hopefully by tommorow), I'll copy the Kool Aid man and shout "OH YEAH!!!!!!!"

*pokes FIFA topic* look who voted for Brazil though ;)

Regardless, you are my enemy. You live in Brazil, so you (should) be Brazilian. And I'm half Dutch, half Puerto Rican. But I didn't care for US, only Netherlands.

Oh. My. Gosh. I just had an awesome idea for my story. ^_^

Steph, that's the opposite of me. For me, it was "Oh, I'm a Super Member? When did that happen?" and "Yay I'm an FM! :woot: "

Good luck with that story of yours Livvy. ^^

I'm scared of English... ish. It's probably the teacher, it always is. :(

Haha, I guess I wasn't so excited when I became a FM because I wasn't surprised by a yellow star beside my name whenever I was online.

But red's ok too. :P

Enjoy a new status CAV. ^^

CAV, I am NOT BRAZILIAN. :shiftyeyes_anim: ....or am I?

I had to hit super member so that I wasn't Staff with "The Daily Neopets Fanatic" as his member title. :P