Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I guess it's slightly different for me, since I don't really play Neopets that much anymore. Especially not the Altador Cup. We all know the prizes are going to be horrible again this year anyway <_<

But feel free to change the topic at any time :P

I actually figured out a way that actually makes it pretty easy.

The goal keeper follows you, so what you do is you go down basically parallel to the goalie, and then suddenly turn around at a 180 degree angle and run up. You should run faster than the goalie, so once you get to the top of the net, you should be able to shoot and it'll go straight in. Let me try to illustrate:

G = Goalie

O = You

Start:

l <-----net

l

l

l G____O

l

l

Next:

l

l

l

l

l

l G____O

And to score...:

l _O

l

l G

l

l

l

You know how your person kinda "follows" your mouse? Well if you take a direct path from step 2 to step 3, if you click it should kick the ball right into the goal.

Takes some practice, but good luck!

Edit: Sorry, ignore the underscores. It somehow took out all the spaces, so I needed to put them in.

Yeah, I meant that I'll never be able to get one. I have 900k, but I'm working towards too many goals. I want other pets though. I just posted my maraquan jubjub UFT for a lutari, krawk, draik, or jetsam.

EDIT: Why on earth would you have a trouble with the faerie yooyu? Its the easiest one to score with!

My record for posts in one day was... hm... I don't remember exactly... It was one of our Post Fest days... but maybe I shouldn't tell you, as it seems to bother you. :worried:

Hm... I'll try it, Will. Thanks! :D

EDIT: Why on earth would you have a trouble with the faerie yooyu? Its the easiest one to score with!

Not for me. It always curves into the wrong direction, straight towards the goalie. Fire is the easiest for me to score.

I'm still working on my record right now. I'm at 102.

Ah the post fests. I remember we were wondering if we'd crash the HOP board. What was it, like 30+ pages on just that one day? :P

Haha and sorry it probably doesn't make much sense. I wish I could take a video of some sort.

For the Faerie Yooyuball, you should be able to just walk straight up to the goalie and shoot. You notice how there are little darker spots on the ground? Shoot from the one that's closest to you in the center (which should be around right in front of the goalie) and you should make it in.

I used to play Yooyuball a lot :P (but like I said, disappointed by prizes :()

Oh, and I got my Hissi on Hissi Day :D

Well, I'm only second to you CAV for today's posting, so I guess that doesn't put me too bad for the day.

I think my post count record for one day would be well over 200 if it counted the word games.

You just have to walk straight toward the goalie and face at him when you shoot it. When you start getting close, shoot it. It should curve around him.

Fire is easy to score on. I usually have trouble with Faerie Yooyus too.

All of our numbers were ridiculously high after post fests... Ha, they were so much fun. And so confusing!

You! TDNFers! I have an urgent request! Help me think of states that sound like a guy name. I've got Virginia, Dakota, and Georgia for girl names, but I can't think of any guy names.

For the Faerie Yooyuball, you should be able to just walk straight up to the goalie and shoot. You notice how there are little darker spots on the ground? Shoot from the one that's closest to you in the center (which should be around right in front of the goalie) and you should make it in.

I tried that. The goalie easily moves and gets the save.

I forgot to include the games.

I'm at 111 now (including games).

Vermont and Washinton. Try that.

Haha yeah, everyone was constantly being ninja'd *is surprised we don't have a ninja emote*

Maybe Vermont? Just went through all the states in my head and none of them work well for guy names.

Edit: Wow, ninja'd x4 x_x

Hahaha nice one Morgan :laughingsmiley:

I once knew a guy named New Hampshire.

Untrue story.

And I knew I guy named New Mexico...

Ooh, Vermont! I like that. And I can't believe I missed Washington. XP Thanks y'all! You have just determined Virginia's father's name. (in my story.)

Are you talking about me, or Unstream, cause I said it first.

I was talking about both of you?

And Will, there's Washington Irving.

Hm... Montana... Alright, that'll be her little sister's name. And she'll call her Monty for short. :P

If you do for short, theres lots more :P Cali, Connie, Mitch (Michigan), Louise or Louis, and Carol. (South Carol or North Carol) :P