Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'll choose staten island.

One of us will get that cookie :P

Let's make a deal. If either of us win, we'll split the cookie :D

Dosen't matter, i'm gonna steal the cookie and eat it myself before you guys have time to react anyway...

NO! It's poisonous to you anyways! Plus it would be cheating!

Awww, well I'll go to the store and get my own cookies, the ones with the chunks of peanut butter in them!

For the record, I didn't pick Staten because it was the last choice available, but because CAV mentioned it earlier. The fact that it was last was just a perk XD

"For what he did"...it sounds like it was illegal or something to someone who doesn't know :P

Hey guys, I'm selling codestones. They're 42k total, 10k for a bri codestone, and 12k for a lu codestone.

I'm also selling all 9 petpet lab map pieces. They're 15k total.

All money goes to my Darigan fund.

I'd rather play laggy key quest until I get the ones I want than pay 10k for a single codestone.

*Is just now realizing that he has enough money to buy a darigan paint brush, but is hesitant as he already used one*

I was gonna make an offer. I'm playing games to make money right now because I'm too lazy to type in the numnber and my PIN and press withdraw :P

HI LIVVY!

I'm guessing you're not too thrilled about all this Neopets chat?

I'm pretty happy with the pets I have (sorry Livvy). I have a Grape Chia, Robot Jetsam, Halloween Bori, Shadow Hissi, and a labrat. I can't shake the feeling there are some more though...

Edit: CAV, I think he means he doesn't think he'll ever be able to get one.

Well, I come to this board between YYB games to relax my brain from thinking about Neopets. And then there's Neopets here! Which really isn't what this board was intended for. You're technically getting off topic on the Off Topic Board in the only manner possible. Buuuut, y'all seem to be enjoying the conversation, so I won't complain. -_-

Also: HI WILL!! :D