Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Really? It's 2 AM here. Wow.

P.S. I am visiting New York this year. :O How is it? I wanna know. ^_^

New York is huge. While it seems small on a map, it's huge and easy to get lost. If you don't, you'll love the sites, the people (most of them), and the time. Don't be like most people and only visit Manhattan. There's 4 other boroughs in New York. The first person to guess which one I'm in gets a cookie.

CS, it depends on the borough. Manhattan, you're most likely best walking. Staten Island, you're best driving. But the absolute best way to travel is by the Subway Trains that ride underground.

Here Anisha. You'll need this information.

He makes Aang be pronounced like the word on with a g and the end. My name is Ong and I'm the Avatar! NO. Your name is Aang.

Um...that's how you'd actually pronounce it in Chinese :P

I think the only really big cities I've been to in the US would be Philly and Chicago. Philly isn't that great, but Chicago's pretty awesome (there was a 3-story book store! :D)

Hey, Philly is great! Philly has ghettos with "play streets" and kids that love you, and awesome "water ice", which is like the Philadelphia version of a snowcone-slushie hybrid. It also has a McDonald's in said ghettos with a really large guy who begs food off of people. But still. Philly is great. :angry:

I'm guessing that was sarcastic because of the smiley at the end?

Ah, water ice. It's amazing. Rita's Ice is the best water ice place ever, though it's called Italian ice here (which is confusing, since there's something else called Italian ice).

And the lucky thing is I have one right down the street from me :P

The angry face was sarcastic. :P But I really do like Philly. Not the whole city. Just the ghettos where I worked with World Changers.

We have a Rita's in Sandhills, which is like a strip mall where a bunch of kids go to hang out and wander around. I have a friend who insists on getting Rita's every time we go to Sandhills.

How are light rails different?

I believe they're faster. Much faster. But I'm sure the bullet train is still the fastest.

Hey, Philly is great! Philly has ghettos with "play streets" and kids that love you, and awesome "water ice", which is like the Philadelphia version of a snowcone-slushie hybrid. It also has a McDonald's in said ghettos with a really large guy who begs food off of people. But still. Philly is great. :angry:

I've been to Philly. I was in the Olde Town part, the place with Betsy Ross' house and Ben Franklin's work place. I was scared to be there. I'm a diehard Mets fan.

Nobody has guessed what Borough I'm in. I guess no one wants this cookie.

See whenever I was in Philly, all we did was go shopping (as in me and my parents). So it wasn't the most interesting thing I've ever done. It wasn't even interesting things, just food x_x

I went to Chicago with my friends though. That might be why it was more awesome :P

Edit: Yup, the bullet train would be faster :yes: They work in a way where they don't even touch the ground (reduces friction) through the use of magnets that propel them forward.

Oh. That would make it dreadfully dull. x_x

Ah yes. The physics of the bullet train are fascinating. :glasses: *begins long-winded lecture about friction and electromagnetic force and momentum...*

See whenever I was in Philly, all we did was go shopping (as in me and my parents). So it wasn't the most interesting thing I've ever done. It wasn't even interesting things, just food x_x

Did you get a Phily Cheese Steak? *duh-duuh-tish*

I'm so lazy XD. I didn't read any of the conversations since I left :C. Well I did read some of it. But I went swimming :D

Swimming, swimming, swimming! <3 In a pool? I swam in a lake over the weekend and it felt soooo good. (Besides the sun burn, that I could have done without!) Little fishies swam by me. Ahhh, I love swimming.

Both of you are wrong. Anyone else wanna take a guess?

I'm going to guess again since I'm a cool kid :D

Brooklyn, and if not that, then it's Staten Island