Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

When I saw that, my first thought was "LAURA??" It's totally something she would say. *sniffle*

Don't worry, SS, I'm usually boring too.

Er, sorry. xD

And yay! xD

You should try rafting. It's so fun! happy.gif

Mabe I will. -Checks google for nearby rafting places-

Too many pages to read!! Gahh!

Hello everyone :D Just woke up. I made my mom wake me up so I wouldn't end up sleeping all day.

Wow, I never tried it. :O How was it? I wanna know. ^_^

It's great! You're on big parachute above water, being pulled by a boat. Depending on the length of the rope, you can go like 800 feet up (I think.) Everything looks really tiny, and if you're lucky, sometimes you can see animals in the water below, like dolphins. It's impossible to hear anything except the person beside you if you do a tandem flight. It's like seeing the world how it was meant to be seen, in perfect tranquility... *rambles*

You just woke up o_O Thats not good.

He makes Aang be pronounced like the word on with a g and the end. My name is Ong and I'm the Avatar! NO. Your name is Aang.

Yeah. I didn't go to bed till 11 am :/ well close to it anyways.

I wanna go see the movie! I'm hoping it's not a disappointment. I didn't like Aangs arrow, because it doesn't look like the tv show.. XD

@Adis: See, I only pull that kind of all-nighter when grades are involved. Though I may be pulling more minor ones for the AC.

@Everyone else: I have no opinion on Avatar. I might see it with friends though, so I hope it's at least decent.

I like how they made the arrows really detailed and not just big plain arrows. They sacrificed getting the tattoos right though.

@Adis: See, I only pull that kind of all-nighter when grades are involved. Though I may be pulling more minor ones for the AC.

I used to pull all nighters like crazy when I had school. Just because I could never fall asleep within the time frame XD.

I love pulling all nighters, but its the weird schedule that is created afterwards that I hate. One time I went to bed at like 6pm after an all nighter XD

Mabe I will. -Checks google for nearby rafting places-

It's supeh awesome! :yes:

Too many pages to read!! Gahh!

Hello everyone :D Just woke up. I made my mom wake me up so I wouldn't end up sleeping all day.

Just woke up? :laughingsmiley: It's midnight here.

Anyways, hi! ^_^

It's great! You're on big parachute above water, being pulled by a boat. Depending on the length of the rope, you can go like 800 feet up (I think.) Everything looks really tiny, and if you're lucky, sometimes you can see animals in the water below, like dolphins. It's impossible to hear anything except the person beside you if you do a tandem flight. It's like seeing the world how it was meant to be seen, in perfect tranquility... *rambles*

Wow. :wub_anim: This sounds so amazing. A lot better than rafting.

I am going to ask my mom about it now. ^_^

I love pulling all nighters, but its the weird schedule that is created afterwards that I hate. One time I went to bed at like 6pm after an all nighter XD

I love them too until I end up crashing :/ And yeah, I hate those too! I usually try staying up till 9 or 10 pm so I can fall asleep, and wake up early.

Just woke up? :laughingsmiley: It's midnight here.

Anyways, hi! ^_^

Yeah :C Atleast I didn't waste my whole day like yesterday!

Hello :DDD :woot:

New York is... big. At least, New York City. Everything there is larger than life. The signs, the streets, the shops, the traffic jams... Everything is huge. As for the rest of New York... ask the New Yorker.

Welcome back! I've only been to NY once, and that was for 5 hours. We went on a half day of a summer camp in Philly, and got back at 2 AM. Our leader got in so much trouble. :P

Welcome back! I've only been to NY once, and that was for 5 hours. We went on a half day of a summer camp in Philly, and got back at 2 AM. Our leader got in so much trouble. :P

Thank you :D. I've never been :C. I really want to go though. It seems...fun.