Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Sorry Anisha, this is what happens when you put two AC freaks like me and CAV together. Btw CAV, you and me should be AC commentators. Those annoying guys that won't shut up during the game. :P

I remember the day when I slapped a guy. He didn't do anything, just said, "You are a girl, so I won't touch you." jealous.gif Really?

He didn't feel anything, I was too weak. It was my hand that was throbbing with pain. rolleyes_anim.gif

Erm, what the heck? blink.gif

And ow, poor hand. o.o

CAV, DC and HW both held onto to second tier as well after their winning years. Only RI hit 3rd tier. o.o

And either way, DC might be the first team to win TWICE. ^^

No, HW fell, and unlike RI and DC, they fell farther and farther. This year will be no exeption. DC stood as well, but then stood in 7th 2 years straight, showing that they couldn't budge until this year. And RI fell badly into 3rd tier. Krawk Island has been doing well throughout the torney, which has them break the Curse.

DC will most likely be the first team to win the championship twice, that's for sure. But not this year.

Okay, but we don't know yet that they won't hit 7th as well. -shrug- Just my speculation.

I think we could pull it off. You obviously haven't met Jhonny, Nick, and Anthony from the Minions board. I'll introduce you next year. ;P

I've met Franc and Xepha if you mean them. I can see how you guys do so well. o.o'

But Jhonny is our Franc and he is scary. -Hides from Jhonnys whip- I'm just glad Nick is my best DC friend or else i'd be dead by now. xD

I think we should make our own topic, Ani.

So... What's the craziest/coolest thing you've done on a vacation?

We could do that. Let's start s new topic. :yes:

Um, it was, um ... it was river rafting! ^_^ We went to Rishikesh, where the river current was high. It was SO awesome.

What about you, Liv?

Exactly. b)

And how about StarWars BattleFront 2? -Is becoming obsessed with this game again-

I'm skilled, but we'll all get confused and the place will turn into a giant mess.

Battlefront 2 was an awesome game. Too bad I don't have online...

ATTENTION PEOPLE THAT WANT TO HEAR MY VOICE: I just finnished recording my review, now to get the clips and pictures I need, put it all together, and we're good.

I'm sure someone is out there with a shrine of you shrieking because they get to hear your voice. XD

I've never been parasailing, but I went river rafting when I was about 10.

I'm sure someone is out there with a shrine of you shrieking because they get to hear your voice. XD

WHO TOLD YOU? -Slams closet door shut-

Lulz, I haven't done either. I'm boring. ^^

WHO TOLD YOU? -Slams closet door shut-

When I saw that, my first thought was "LAURA??" It's totally something she would say. *sniffle*

Don't worry, SS, I'm usually boring too.

Parasailing. I've done it twice (or maybe thrice) and it's WAY cool! I had the most AWESOME view of... I think it was New Jersey from way up there.

Wow, I never tried it. :O How was it? I wanna know. ^_^

10? I wasn't allowed to river raft that time. Well ...

Lulz, I haven't done either. I'm boring. ^^

You should try rafting. It's so fun! ^_^

Wow, my voice is creating publicity, and it hasn't even been heard yet!

What do you mean? I've watched a review before :P

I hate M. Night Shamylan. (I know I probably murdered the spelling, but I don't care)

I hate M. Night Shamylan. (I know I probably murdered the spelling, but I don't care)

Yeah, you totally killed the spelling. It's M. Night Shyamalan. *is a spelling nerd* :nerd:

But hey! M. Night Shyamalan is an India. Oh well ...

He ruined the last airbender. He didn't even make the main character's name correct.

Plus all of his movies are dumb. "The Village" was supposed to be scary but that was so funny.

The Sixth Sense was okay, I guess :P