Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

And lulz CAV, did that manage to wake up your arm? :P

I'm honestly not sure if that's sarcasm or not. o.o

Yes, I got my arm awake.

And no, that was not sarcasm. June 20th made a year since she died, and it's been rough.

I'm rank 5. I got about 17 games til 6. Stupid school didn't end early enough!

Cool. I wanna try that now. :P

And if you don't mind my asking, was it from natural causes or something else...?

Yay! I mean oh no! :P

Now I really gotta worry about beating Tyler though. o.o'

And if you don't mind my asking, was it from natural causes or something else...?

No. She was a diabetic, and when she got a toothache and wanted to get rid of it, the orthodontist gave her too much medication. It jacked her sugar WAYYYY too high, and she was hospitalized. She was released out 1 week later and was given insulin. 1 month later, her sugar was BELOW the normal level, and she thought she could stop with the insulin. They told her not to, and her sugar dropped even lower. The next morning she was gone.

If you wish to get technical, I consider it murder.

Erm, I feel like I play too much now. o.o

And I would've been an all-star in the third week but I got distracted. -Glares at Anisha, CAV, and Tyler- tongue.gif

And yay, I have breakfast now. ^^ -Shows off rootbeer can- cool02.gif

Oh, erm. I'm not sure what to say besides sorry. :(

Well, uh, look at the brightside!

Will you take an OIU from my dyslexic lawyer?

Now you have more time to spend with your dad.

Um... Livvy, you got anything?

Give me a sec and i'll think of more. I'm brain-dead this morning.

No. My dad can tell if I did something wrong. He already found out that I was sneaking the laptop during the week. But since the summer is here, I can go online whenever I want.

ATTENTION PEOPLE THAT WANTED TO HEAR MY VOICE: I'm working on my new review on the movie Twister. If you are not sure what that movie is, you can read about it here.

No rly? And cool, I will listen to it. ohmy.gif

Whatcha wanna talk about, CAV?

Lulz, I found a peice of paper/cardboard attached to my bed and I couldn't read it so I ripped it off and found out it was the "Do not remove" tag on my matress. :P

KD. At first I thought that LD could win, but they've been wobbling lately, while KD has been maintaining a good pace. DC actually has a chance of falling out of tier 1 (sorry), and RI is bound to fall, while MD will take their place.

I should've stayed in Meridell....

MD? No way, RI has all easy teams while MD has about the roughest week in the AC. I don't know who they're facing today or have already faced this week but they get KI, VP, DC, KD, RI, and LD in a row. Basically every powerhouse aside from MQ.

And LD always pulls out in the end somehow. They beat KD last year in the finals...

KD tends to choke under pressure.

1st round:

LD vs RI

DC vs KD

2nd round

LD vs DC

KD vs RI

Those are my finals predictions but I don't know who I think will win yet...

Brightside? I'm good with brightsides! Here... she doesn't have to deal with diabetes anymore. I don't know what your take is on Heaven and such, but where/however she is, her diabetes is gone.

And, not to tell you what to talk about, but we're technically supposed to be talking about NON-Neo stuff here. ;)

Yay! Thank-you Livvy! ^^

Yeah, and i'm so happy that DC is the team that broke it. If we win ths year i'll be so happy and it's actually a real possibility now. We've shown we can handle LD twice now. ^^

Also, Vickles has pretty much locked up MVP. wink2.gif

And I feel like I actually helped with that. ^^

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 21,440

Goals by Layton Vickles 21,440

Goals by Tormo "The Terror" Frein 0

Goals by Kep Bonnefie 0

Goals by Tandrak Shaye 0

Yeah, and i'm so happy that DC is the team that broke it. If we win ths year i'll be so happy and it's actually a real possibility now. We've shown we can handle LD twice now. ^^

No. DC didn't break it as the Curse of the Cup only applies to the team that won the championship LAST YEAR, which is Krawk Island. DC has overcome the Curse that happened 2 YEARS AGO. So KI broke the curse by holding onto tier 2 instead of falling to tier 3.

Shame that SK fell hard. In the beginning of the cup, I thought they would win.

CAV, DC and HW both held onto to second tier as well after their winning years. Only RI hit 3rd tier. o.o

And either way, DC might be the first team to win TWICE. ^^

Lulz, really? SK?

My pre-AC finals predictions were:

LD

KD

SK

DC/MQ

It's ok :D I mean, we still talk and stuff but we're not that close. We fight alot :/

We play some video games together. We used to play runescape together until I quit XD

Me and my brother play Assassin Creed together. And we enjoy it, a lot. ^_^

I've done that before, and I'm not afraid to do it. But one guy said a messed up joke about my mom being dead, and I couldn't go after him because he knows a gang member, and that guy won't be afraid to shoot and kill me.

That was so mean of him! :angry: But don't be sad because of bullies, they are just plain useless. :yes:

I remember the day when I slapped a guy. He didn't do anything, just said, "You are a girl, so I won't touch you." <_< Really?

He didn't feel anything, I was too weak. It was my hand that was throbbing with pain. :rolleyes_anim:

EDIT: The topic is about AC now. :eh: I think I should leave. :laughingsmiley: