Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

He'll tell me if he has a school problem, like a bully. He knows it's best that he tells me of a bully, since he's one of the smallest in his class and he's easy to pick on. But he has trustworthy friends to help defend him :yes:

He'll tell me if he has a school problem, like a bully. He knows it's best that he tells me of a bully, since he's one of the smallest in his class and he's easy to pick on. But he has trustworthy friends to help defend him :yes:

My brother and I used to be real close when we were younger. Like we wouldn't do anything without one or the other. But now...it's changed alot :/

Aw. I hate bullies. :( They should get a punch in the nose. <_<

My younger brother can't be bullied. He's way too tall, and is currently suffering from soccer fever.

My brother and I used to be real close when we were younger. Like we wouldn't do anything without one or the other. But now...it's changed alot :/

I am sorry about that. :( I hope everything gets better.

Me and my younger brother are quite close, in case of computer gaming, we do it together. But we fight a lot. :laughingsmiley:

My younger brother can't be bullied. He's way too tall, and is currently suffering from soccer fever.

I am sorry about that. :( I hope everything gets better.

Me and my younger brother are quite close, in case of computer gaming, we do it together. But we fight a lot. :laughingsmiley:

It's ok :D I mean, we still talk and stuff but we're not that close. We fight alot :/

We play some video games together. We used to play runescape together until I quit XD

Edit: It's nearly 9 am here, and I still haven't went to bed. So I think I'm getting off. Good morning and night to whoever is on :D

Aw, I enjoy bullies. Typically not too smart and VERY easy to outwit. Not to mention how easy it is to distract them away from other people. Lulz, i'll make one all mad at me and then my friend who was about to get beat up just walks away. :P

-Is an only child- b)

K, good night Adis. ^^

I haven't tried sleeping, so I'm back. X| So I'm still awake. I'll probably end up pulling an all nighter. Haven't done those in forever.

Yay! ^^

-Waves at Adis-

So what are we talking about? o.o

XD. Not sleeping is amazing, right XD.

-waves back- :D

Um.. We were talking about brothers, and stuff XD. Tbh, I don't even remember how we got into the conversation.

Hey, the AC is still going so this is the best time to be pulling all-nighters. :P

Brothers? Mwahaha, i'm an only child. I'm so lucky. ^^

XD. I've only played a couple of games :/ So I wouldn't really be much help XD.

Meh. Sometimes if you're the only child, you could miss out on things. But you do get more stuff :D

Oh, uh yeah, I haven't played much either. I'm not obsessed! -Hides counter- whistle.gif

And no one touches and possibly breaks your stuff. -Protectively holds laptop-

XD. It's ok. I'm currently obsessive over my avatar count! I've been playing the same game for 2 days now, trying to get the avatar!

Funny thing about that...my siblings didn't break my laptop...it was my best friends niece. With a flipping hair comb. Then I tried to fix it, and it got worse. Guess who needs to buy a new laptop screen? Oh yea, me. 200 flipping bucks. :C

Edit: I think I'm actually going to bed XD. Good night everyone! Night Ryan! I hope I got your name right, and not mixed up with someone else XD

I've done that before, and I'm not afraid to do it. But one guy said a messed up joke about my mom being dead, and I couldn't go after him because he knows a gang member, and that guy won't be afraid to shoot and kill me.

Aw, I enjoy bullies. Typically not too smart and VERY easy to outwit. Not to mention how easy it is to distract them away from other people. Lulz, i'll make one all mad at me and then my friend who was about to get beat up just walks away. :P

Most bullies are stupid in my neighborhood, but they can tell if they're being tricked.

I've done that before, and I'm not afraid to do it. But one guy said a messed up joke about my mom being dead, and I couldn't go after him because he knows a gang member, and that guy won't be afraid to shoot and kill me.

Most bullies are stupid in my neighborhood, but they can tell if they're being tricked.

Wow, you have good restraint. I would of gone after the kid regardless. :P

I like to make it so they're really not sure what i'm doing. I have to word it just right though and i'm terrible at wording things so I tend to run alot. xD

No, I would've normally hunted him down. I have terible restraint, and a TERRIBLE temper in which I get angry way too fast way too bad.

But I don't want to die, as stated many pages back. So I let it be.

The kid said that my mom died because she didn't love me...

Hm... to cover all the topics I missed...

- I don't mind coffee, but it doesn't like me. :sick01:

- I love tea! I usually put two spoons of sugar in a cup, unless I'm sick, in which case I usually leave it bitter.

- I'm an only child. I enjoy it, I guess.

- See, I'm not the only one who pulls posting all-nighters. :P

- :O That's awful! *hugs CAV*

I used to be like that, now i'm a bit more relaxed about things and let more stuff go. :yes:

The kid said that my mom died because she didn't love me...

That's unexcusable and unnecessary. <.<

What a -Insert word that will get me a warning here-!

I tried to do a posting all-nighter here like 2 weeks ago. I fell asleep at like 4 a.m. and didn't find that out until I woke up next to my over-heated laptop the next morning. :P

That's unexcusable and unnecessary. <.<

What a -Insert word that will get me a warning here-!

I tried to do a posting all-nighter here like 2 weeks ago. I fell asleep at like 4 a.m. and didn't find that out until I woke up next to my over-heated laptop the next morning. :P

Thanks for the sympothy.

I tried an all nighter. It was 3 in the morning and then dad saw me on the laptop. He yelled at me and sent me to bed. I made 53 posts that day (yeah I counted), so I felt acomplished.

No, I simply had nothing to say on the subject.

But I do have something to say about falling asleep on an overheated laptop. I fell asleep with my laptop once, and when I woke up, my arm felt funny. I looked, and I had a beautiful burn from where my arm had been resting on my computer. The mark is still there.

Wow, that sounds painfiul Livvy. Take a picture of it! :O

And lulz CAV, did that manage to wake up your arm? :P

Thanks for the sympothy.

I'm honestly not sure if that's sarcasm or not. o.o