Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Sonic is a fast food place where they bring the food out to your car rather than you getting out and walking in a building.

They don't have those in California?

They have awesome drinks. You can flavors to any drink. For a while they would advertise disgusting combinations, like a chocolate blue coconut watermelon dr. pepper.

Hello everyone, what's up?

I like...what's that one place called...dang. Slipped my mind.

Starbucks! Yeah, that's it.

Hey Anisha! I hope I remembered it right! :D

I love tea. In fact, I'm drinking some right now XD. I used to drink coffee whenever I needed to stay up or something.

Oh, I am glad you remembered it right. ^_^

My house is filled with coffee lovers. All we drink is coffee, coffee, coffee and coffee. :laughingsmiley: I rarely see anyone making tea here. But I love lemonades though. :O

Yaya. I'm glad I remembered it. I remembered it with that type you told me "Ani" and then "Sha"

My parents drink coffee nonstop, along with smoking. x_x I usually make me a pitcher full of tea, and my siblings and I drink it :D

Oh, that was originally Spritzie's trick. ^_^ Ani ... sha!

And, I remember when my cousin brother once tried a drink. My uncle didn't allow him at first, but he begged and begged. So, at last, he was allowed to take a sip. And guess what, he was like, "Ew! This tastes awful!" :laughingsmiley:

Oh, that was originally Spritzie's trick. ^_^ Ani ... sha!

And, I remember when my cousin brother once tried a drink. My uncle didn't allow him at first, but he begged and begged. So, at last, he was allowed to take a sip. And guess what, he was like, "Ew! This tastes awful!" :laughingsmiley:

It's an easy way to remember it XD. And it helped me remember it :D.

I always put 5 spoon fulls of sugar in mine. I hate the bitter taste!

I'm drinking "Sparkling Lemonade" from Sonic. Its pretty much sprite minus the lime.

There's no Sonic's near me. Nor is there a DQ. Sad, I've always wanted to try a Blizzard.

I was drinking Mountain Dew Distortion. It's pretty much Mountain Dew minus the lemon.

It's an easy way to remember it XD. And it helped me remember it :D.

I always put 5 spoon fulls of sugar in mine. I hate the bitter taste!

Yeah, but Ani sounds so much like a cat's name. :laughingsmiley:

And 5 spoons of sugar? :laughingsmiley: Does it taste good. I should tell my brother. He's 19 and a half (nearly 20).

Yeah, but Ani sounds so much like a cat's name. :laughingsmiley:

And 5 spoons of sugar? :laughingsmiley: Does it taste good. I should tell my brother. He's 19 and a half (nearly 20).

I usually put alot, just like I do with my tea XD. Yeah, I like the taste of it. I'm not a fan of bitter tasting things XD. He could try it, and see if he likes it. He's a year older then me.

I usually put alot, just like I do with my tea XD. Yeah, I like the taste of it. I'm not a fan of bitter tasting things XD. He could try it, and see if he likes it. He's a year older then me.

I think I should tell him. I doubt he would say yes. But, never hurts to try.

Bleh. Yes, he is nearly 20. Pfft. He acts as if he is 35 and I am 5. Like, "Anisha don't do this!" "Anisha don't do that!" "Anisha! What are are you doing in my room?!" "Anisha! Hey, I was watching the soccer match! Don't disturb me." Wow. <_< elder brothers. :laughingsmiley:

I suggest you edit your post Anisha, before the mods see it.

And he's only being protective.

For what? :guiltysmiley: Wait ... what did I do? *checks post*

And yes, kicking me out of his room, how protective. :laughingsmiley: Kidding. I know, he is protective. :yes: And I love him.

I think I should tell him. I doubt he would say yes. But, never hurts to try.

Bleh. Yes, he is nearly 20. Pfft. He acts as if he is 35 and I am 5. Like, "Anisha don't do this!" "Anisha don't do that!" "Anisha! What are are you doing in my room?!" "Anisha! Hey, I was watching the soccer match! Don't disturb me." Wow. <_< elder brothers. :laughingsmiley:

Do it for him then XD. Sneak some sugar in his coffee, and then let him try it.

That's how I'm like with my sister, but not really that protective.

I'm not incredibly protective over my brother either, but I find it important to sit down once in a while and have him talk about any problems he might have. Then we try to solve them.

Do it for him then XD. Sneak some sugar in his coffee, and then let him try it.

That's how I'm like with my sister, but not really that protective.

If he knew that I was the one who sneaked the sugar, then ... *gulp*

I am the middle one, the only daughter. I have both an elder brother, and a younger brother. But, if we comprise everyone in my family, my mom is the youngest at heart. ^_^

I'm not incredibly protective over my brother either, but I find it important to sit down once in a while and have him talk about any problems he might have. Then we try to solve them.

Sounds like my younger brother to me. But then again, I usually don't talk about my problems to any of my family members, well beside my mom. But thats rarely.

If he knew that I was the one who sneaked the sugar, then ... *gulp*

I am the middle one, the only daughter. I have both an elder brother, and a younger brother. But, if we comprise everyone in my family, my mom is the youngest at heart. ^_^

I'm the oldest out of the siblings. My brothers the middle child, and my sisters the youngest :D

Edit: Wow. I just read the "oldest out of the siblings" then thought about it. Theres no way I could be older then my parents XD. So why did I say that?

I tried it with my younger brother Abhi once. He was like, "Pfft. Go away." Well, maybe brothers don't much of share stuffs with sisters. *shrug* Just saying.

I'm the oldest out of the siblings. My brothers the middle child, and my sisters the youngest :D

You are the oldest? Then you must be getting all the advantages. Like *changes voice to stern and bold* "I am the oldest. I am going to have this!" :laughingsmiley:

I tried it with my younger brother Abhi once. He was like, "Pfft. Go away." Well, maybe brothers don't much of share stuffs with sisters. *shrug* Just saying.

You are the oldest? Then you must be getting all the advantages. Like *changes voice to stern and bold* "I am the oldest. I am going to have this!" :laughingsmiley:

XD I guess so. My brother and sister usually get more of the stuff :/ But I don't really ask for all that much.