Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Its the time to disco nanananana! Yeah, I saw the word disco so... :laughingsmiley: Earthquakes are awesome.

Earthquakes arn't awesome XD. They kill people, and cause billions of damage to cities, and stuff.

Ohhhh! -Raises hand- I'm sure most of you have figured out i'm a DCer by now. :P

YAY! laughingsmiley.gif

I've never been in an earthquake either. Maybe it's like a rocking chair with jet fuel? o.o

I haven't really been in one, so I can't say. It could be like that

Earthquakes arn't awesome XD. They kill people, and cause billions of damage to cities, and stuff.

I know...I meant the tiny ones that have the light swinging motion that is very soothing. 0:)

Its the time to disco nanananana! Yeah, I saw the word disco so... :laughingsmiley: Earthquakes are awesome.

I love disco!! :woot: Though not a big fan of earthquake.

I have no clue xD. I think it was the after shock. Plus, I was asleep on my cozy bed.

You didn't feel anything? Seriously? If I was at your place, and discovered it was an earthquake, would have jumped everywhere, screaming. :laughingsmiley:

I've never been in an earthquake either. Maybe it's like a rocking chair with jet fuel? o.o

best example ever. xD

I know...I meant the tiny ones that have the light swinging motion that is very soothing. 0:)

Ahh! I thought you meant like them in general XD. Sorry about that.

I love disco!! :woot: Though not a big fan of earthquake.

You didn't feel anything? Seriously? If I was at your place, and discovered it was an earthquake, would have jumped everywhere, screaming. :laughingsmiley:

best example ever. xD

It happened in another state or something, and we just got the aftershock or something.

Plus I was asleep XD. It woke up my mom though.

Lulz, those are fun to jump off of, although I hate it when my foot gets caught of annoying safety rope things on either side and I go headfirst. xD

I wake up super easy, although I hate the times when I wake. <.<

Like during midnight on Halloween 2 minutes AFTER the sidebar was available. Dx

About 3 miliseconds before I hit the ground after falling off my bed. Dx

A minute or two after the New years fireworks. Dx

You didn't feel anything? Seriously? If I was at your place, and discovered it was an earthquake, would have jumped everywhere, screaming. laughingsmiley.gif

best example ever. xD

-Imagines Anisha doing this- Lulz, that's funnier than the tomato one. :P

b)

Lulz, those are fun to jump off of, although I hate it when my foot gets caught of annoying safety rope things on either side and I go headfirst. xD

I wake up super easy, although I hate the times when I wake. <.<

Like during midnight on Halloween 2 minutes AFTER the sidebar was available. Dx

About 3 miliseconds before I hit the ground after falling off my bed. Dx

A minute or two after the New years fireworks. Dx

The oppsite of me. There are certain things that can wake me up in a matter of seconds, like if the phone rang, or if someone said "Adis, your friends are here." But I usually sleep through everything that happens.

I am actually deathly afraid of earthquakes and I freak out when I here about those huge ones in California and I am all the way across the nation!

Aw. I'm sorry about that :c. Hopefully there won't be an earthquake anytime soon.

I am THE hardest person to wake up! Once I fall asleep, I am out cold. Good in some cases (sister runs around singing) and bad in other cases (dang I missed my bus).

It happened in another state or something, and we just got the aftershock or something.

Plus I was asleep XD. It woke up my mom though.

Moms wake up so easily.

My mom wakes up even when I open my room door. o_O Wow.

I am actually deathly afraid of earthquakes and I freak out when I here about those huge ones in California and I am all the way across the nation!

We had a deadly earthquake at Orissa, India. Do you know of that place?

Of course I know of Orissa! My dad grew up there. We have been there a couple of times. A deadly earthquake? I had no idea! I have never had a relative die from something other than disease or old age except for my uncle. He died in the tsunami in India.

I am THE hardest person to wake up! Once I fall asleep, I am out cold. Good in some cases (sister runs around singing) and bad in other cases (dang I missed my bus).

XD Mines not really that bad. If my alarm clock goes off, then I can wake up, and get ready. Sometimes, I don't even hear my alarm clock :/

Moms wake up so easily.

My mom wakes up even when I open my room door. o_O Wow.

XD. Wow, that would suck! My moms not really like that. I don't know what she's like XD

Edit:

I'm gone for 15 minutes and I've missed 2 pages!?

Muauahahaha! :evil:

I hate my alarm clock sooo much! beep beep beep beep beep!! Gah! But sometimes I dont here it and it keeps going...it goes on for 4 hours!

That reminds me of a story XD. Whenever I would pull all nighters, or wake up before my alarm clock rang. I would go take a shower before school started, and sometimes I forgot to turn my alarm clock before it went off. My alarm clock gets louder with each passing minute. Thankfully it would go off right when I was bout to get out of the bathroom.

Of course I know of Orissa! My dad grew up there. We have been there a couple of times. A deadly earthquake? I had no idea! I have never had a relative die from something other than disease or old age except for my uncle. He died in the tsunami in India.

My cousins live in Orissa, and their they had an earthquake. It was scary.

And I remember the tsunami here. :( My poor India.

XD. Wow, that would suck! My moms not really like that. I don't know what she's like XD

It sucks, a lot! My mom and brother have sharp eyes and ears. They are the Dare Devils of our house. :laughingsmiley:

Ooohh one that gets louder! That sounds terrible! I really want a Radio Alarm clock, but my parents wont get me one. They know that I will just sleep through the songs. xD

EDIT: Poor India. :( She has had all of the natural disasters!

I'm uber bored. Can you guys tell me what I can do?

My dad is my alarm clock.

My mom is also mine. If I miss my alarm clock, she wakes up and wakes me up.

Hm... Listen to music. That's what I'm doing.

It sucks, a lot! My mom and brother have sharp eyes and ears. They are the Dare Devils of our house. :laughingsmiley:

I'm glad none of my family members are like that XD. I'm usually loud when I go through our kitchin cabinets and stuff :/

I try to be quiet but I'm a loud person in general.

Ooohh one that gets louder! That sounds terrible! I really want a Radio Alarm clock, but my parents wont get me one. They know that I will just sleep through the songs. xD

I used to go to bed with my radio turned on. Sometimes I fall asleep with my computer playing music. I don't think radio alarm clocks would wake me up XD.

EDIT: Poor India. :( She has had all of the natural disasters!

I love my India. :laughingsmiley: *hugs the ground*

She dosen't wake up, Anisha. She just waits, much like Chuck Norris. :yes:

Orrisa India? Of course, everyone has. -Hides Google maps- whistle.gif

No! No Chuck Norris!

And, *snatches google map* cheater!! :laughingsmiley:

No I mean that he wakes me up. I don't have an actual alarm clock.

My mom would come into my room at 5:55 to make sure I was awake. That's when she always woke me up. So I would always set my alarm at 5:50 or 6, so it would wake me up just encase I would fall back asleep.

No! No Chuck Norris!

And, *snatches google map* cheater!! laughingsmiley.gif

-Looks at Chuck Norris jokes-

Well now you sound like my english teacher. Uh, about saying the word "and" part that is... whistle.gif

Moving on...