Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Oooohhhh 1 1/2. That sucks. I can feel your pain when they cut down our Winter/Spring breaks to 1 week instead of 2. But it is ok because our summer vacation is 3 months.

Haha, cool. I live in a small town right outside of Columbia. ^_^

We still have quite a while left in our summer vacation. So y'all get to talk to me for about another month!

Oooohhhh 1 1/2. That sucks. I can feel your pain when they cut down our Winter/Spring breaks to 1 week instead of 2. But it is ok because our summer vacation is 3 months.

Oh boy this sucks. :( We Goa-ish people are good-for-nothing. <_<

Haha, cool. I live in a small town right outside of Columbia. ^_^

We still have quite a while left in our summer vacation. So y'all get to talk to me for about another month!

Yay! :laughingsmiley: I will get to see more Livvy-ness, and blue-ness too!

When I was in grade school, we got nearly a month for winter break. Like 3 or so weeks.

A month? For winter breaks?! o_O Wow.

It's not much cold here, so ... we barely get any holiday. 3 to 6 days, maybe?

More Livvy-ness? Hehe. ^_^

I think we get like... a week and a half or something? Maybe two? It's our longest break. We also get a week for spring break.

Yeah, I add 'ish' and 'ness' in every word. Fun!

P.S. Anisha-ness sounds odd. o_O

And only 2 weeks? That unfair. The longest break we have is summer, of course.

Oho, sunburns. I have much experience with those. I once got sunburned so badly that I couldn't even wear clothes. And this was during the school year, so I had to email my teachers telling them I wouldn't be in class because I was out with... sunburn. They did not appreciate that.

Oho, sunburns. I have much experience with those. I once got sunburned so badly that I couldn't even wear clothes. And this was during the school year, so I had to email my teachers telling them I wouldn't be in class because I was out with... sunburn. They did not appreciate that.

:laughingsmiley: I've gotten bad sunburns during the school year, where I had to wear the shirt I got burned in, which was against school rules (spaghetti strap tank tops weren't allowed) so I'd have to wear the softest fleece hoodie I had over it.

The worst I ever got burned though, was 2nd degree burns a couple years ago, when I was on a cruise. My skin is just very very fair.

Sunburns are the most horrible thing is this world. I look like a tomato when I have them. <_<

And ... that was a totally awesome excuse, not to go to school. I might use it. :O

XD It's been like 3 pages since I lasted posted >> Dang. That's what I get for taking a nap, which ended up having me sleeping all day.

My summers are forever now, since I just finished high school. But when I had school, we had 2 months off, but whenever we had snow days, they would make us go back. Our Winter Breaks were 2 weeks.

-Tries to imagine Anisha looking like a tomato- That must suck. blink.gif

Yeah, it does. I always forget to put sunscreen.

XD It's been like 3 pages since I lasted posted >> Dang. That's what I get for taking a nap, which ended up having me sleeping all day.

I know how you feel. That always happens with me. :laughingsmiley: Gah.

CAV, don't put me on the spot like that! tongue.gif

Lulz, that's what you get for sleeping Adis. We wait for you to fall asleep them make like 4 pages and force you to read them all. >=D

Lulz, why do I get the feeling that someday i'll be sitting in a quiet room and then randomly think about Anisha looking like a tomato and start cracking up? o.o

Yeah, it does. I always forget to put sunscreen.

I know how you feel. That always happens with me. :laughingsmiley: Gah.

:/ Now I know how you feel. I didn't even plan on sleeping all day

CAV, don't me on the spot like that! :P

Lulz, that's what you get for sleeping Adis. We wait for you to fall asleep them make like 4 pages and force you to read them all. >=D

>.> It wasn't my fault XD. And that's very nice of you all, forcing me to read pages of conversations that I wasn't part of :sad02: :S

Ryan is very evil, you have no idea. :rolleyes_anim:

:/ Now I know how you feel. I didn't even plan on sleeping all day

I sleep 12 hours, don't look at me. :laughingsmiley:

Lulz, why do I get the feeling that someday i'll be sitting in a quiet room and then randomly think about Anisha looking like a tomato and start cracking up? o.o

<_< Thanks for the compliment *sarcasm*

Lulz, what did they reply with, or say when you got back? :P

Well, one looked at me and said "I expected you to look more like a lobster. Hm." (And I did look more like a lobster, but in areas that were covered by long pants and a mid-sleeve shirt.) Another was all fluttery and attentive, asking me if I needed anything for my sunburn. (I did not.) The rest just kind of looked at me or said "Glad your sunburn is better" and left it at that.

And psh, four pages in a day? When the IC was here, we'd go through 20 in a couple hours. I kid you not. If you took a nap with us around... you didn't bother catching up.

Ryan is very evil, you have no idea. :rolleyes_anim:

I sleep 12 hours, don't look at me. :laughingsmiley:

<_< Thanks for the compliment *sarcasm*

Well, I went to bed at like 1 am because I was really tired :/ Ended up waking up at 5 am. So I got on neopets because I figured I was really tired, chatted on the AC boards, and on here. Then when 9:30 am came around, I decided to sleep until 1 or 2, since I already have 4 hours of sleeep. Yeah..... It didn't work that way. I slept till 6:30 pm >>