Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

That's brilliant! xD Pure genius!

I wonder if a similar concept could be applied to fix the world economy?

My dad always went through the area a lot for work, and I've been through there enough to know about it. But it's always fun to watch people hit their brakes right there. :laughingsmiley:

It would be nice if it was that easy.

I didn't know things like that happened in real life. I thought that was a movie thing.

I know. I thought the same thing. But it is effective. Of course the locals know about it, but it's on the way to a bunch of high traffic ski towns, so there is a ton of out-of-town people, which are the worst for speeding. And it stops them quite efficiently. :laughingsmiley:

I wished that worked near where I live. There is so much crime and murder even though there is a cop car on every block! :sad02:

PS - And yes, I am back after my 2 day absence! Is that how you spell absence?

There's only one chain store in the town, and that's Pizza Hut. The rest are all family owned things. It's small. On the small "highway" through town to get to the highway that goes to towns with ski resorts, they actually have a police car sitting there, with a dummy in it, so out-of-town people think there's a cop on the side of the road, and slow down. :laughingsmiley:

At Bardinath, where I went, there weren't much of stores either. We had to eat outside, and because too much of fast food, I got food poisoning, and threw up! :sick01: *sigh*

Badrinath is more of a religious place, with lots of temples. It was so cold there, my nose and toes were going all numb. <_<

And lol at the dummy police. :laughingsmiley: Awesome idea. *thinking of trying it*

At Bardinath, where I went, there weren't much of stores either. We had to eat outside, and because too much of fast food, I got food poisoning, and threw up! :sick01: *sigh*

Badrinath is more of a religious place, with lots of temples. It was so cold there, my nose and toes were going all numb. <_<

And lol at the dummy police. :laughingsmiley: Awesome idea. *thinking of trying it*

Oof I am so sorry! Now I am afraid of fast food! :worried: :laughingsmiley:

And lol, the cops around here do that too sometimes. It's fun to watch. xD

P.S. Yes, that's how you spell absence, Divya. ^^

Hahaha same here! There is one outside right now! *waves to cop* He waved back!!!

And thank you. :laughingsmiley:

Don't be afraid of fast food. Just fear... Pizza Hut. (That landed me in the hospital for 3 days when I was 19.) I can still only eat my dad's home-made pizza to this day.. and that happened 6 years ago.

Don't be afraid of fast food. Just fear... Pizza Hut. (That landed me in the hospital for 3 days when I was 19.) I can still only eat my dad's home-made pizza to this day.. and that happened 6 years ago.

Three days in the hospital? That's harsh. Pizza Hut is pretty gross. We don't have one where I live, but the last time I had Pizza Hut (also about 6 years ago), it was pretty disgusting. I'll never eat it again.

Three days in the hospital? That's harsh. Pizza Hut is pretty gross. We don't have one where I live, but the last time I had Pizza Hut (also about 6 years ago), it was pretty disgusting. I'll never eat it again.

It was bad. They weren't even completely sure what happened. They couldn't say for sure whether it was food poisoning or a stomach bug with bad timing. Either way, I just can't stand the thought of pizza. I associate it with getting so sick.

I can't stomach pizza in general, the sauce usually makes me vomit because of the acidity but my brother loves pizza hut, they're not dirty at all here but its not real pizza anyway. Any pizza that rides a conveyor belt isn't real pizza. Brick oven is the best or at least pizza ovens.

Home-made pizza is really awesome. :yes: As is home-made bread, and lots of other home-made food.

Home-made pizza is really awesome. :yes: As is home-made bread, and lots of other home-made food.

Wouldn't that depend on whether or not the person making it is a good cook? Cause I can tell you, my mom's home-made bread isn't the best. It's strangely chunky o_O

I love pizza! I always get mushrooms on my. We always get it from Dominos pizza. I also like my moms homemade pizza.

Wouldn't that depend on whether or not the person making it is a good cook? Cause I can tell you, my mom's home-made bread isn't the best. It's strangely chunky o_O

Ah, point taken. xD Well, I guess I'm fortunate enough to have ended up in a community with a lot of good cooks. :P

I've heard of some weird things, but chunky bread is definately a first. xD

My mom made banana bread home-made once. It was awesome and not chunky :P

I've heard of some weird things, but chunky bread is definately a first. xD

My mom made banana bread home-made once. It was awesome and not chunky :P

:O Awesome! I need to give that a shot sometime! xD

Has anybody here ever had home-made fruit juice? Like, with apples and carrots and stuff all dumped into a blender?

And thank you. :laughingsmiley:

Yes, don'y eat too much of fast food, other wise, you would throw up everywhere, like me. <_<

I love cooking and baking! Cooking is fun, especially if there are a lot of people to cook for. Baking is probably one of my favourite hobbies. I have lots of yummy recipes.

I love cooking and baking! Cooking is fun, especially if there are a lot of people to cook for. Baking is probably one of my favourite hobbies. I have lots of yummy recipes.

I have 0 knowledge in case of cooking. :P

Though I have seen my brother/mom cooking many times. I just don't get a single thing. I wonder which one is easier, cooking or driving? :laughingsmiley:

I have 0 knowledge in case of cooking. :P

Though I have seen my brother/mom cooking many times. I just don't get a single thing. I wonder which one is easier, cooking or driving? :laughingsmiley:

I can cook, but I don't enjoy it. I do enjoy baking though.