Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

hmmm. Maybe I'll update my about me page a little bit later when I'm less lazy. I think the quagsire on my page is good enough for now. :-)

I'm really enjoying reading all your pages btw!

Did you read mine? It's not as amazing as everyone elses XD.

I have the most epic about me page there ever was

:laughingsmiley: Yeah, I have read it. But I think there are more epic ones ... like, Ruto! :O I love her about me page!

I just have the avatars I want for right now. I might include what pets, items, and stuff like that I want. I really want to change my name XD

You can change your display name after you reach Super Member-ism. *cough400postscough* :whistle:

:laughingsmiley: Yeah, I have read it. But I think there are more epic ones ... like, Ruto! :O I love her about me page!

You can change your display name after you reach Super Member-ism. *cough400postscough* :whistle:

I saw that :C That's too much XD but I think I'll be able to make it.

Yea, I like it! It's simple and nice. You sound like a really chill person. :-) and Raichus are awesome!

I am! Or so everyone tells me. I want to make my name Raichu XD

My about me is all over the place. I suppose it's tough to describe yourself; maybe it'd be better to have someone else write facts about you. ;)

Ohhhh, the smell of a campfire is lovely. I'm going camping next weekend, but I'm DREADING it. Camping is fun, but not when it's with your cousin's jerk of a boyfriend. *sigh*

My about me is all over the place. I suppose it's tough to describe yourself; maybe it'd be better to have someone else write facts about you. ;)

Ohhhh, the smell of a campfire is lovely. I'm going camping next weekend, but I'm DREADING it. Camping is fun, but not when it's with your cousin's jerk of a boyfriend. *sigh*

That's how mine is... well usually is. I usually never now what to write.

I've never been camping :C

Awww, well now you have to go! And make s'mores. And wake up at least once in the middle night believing that a serial killer is outside your tent.

Y'know...fun! ;)

Awww, well now you have to go! And make s'mores. And wake up at least once in the middle night believing that a serial killer is outside your tent.

Y'know...fun! ;)

XD. Well I made plans about going camping, but they never really worked out. Maybe once I get a car, and my drivers license XD.

XD. Well I made plans about going camping, but they never really worked out. Maybe once I get a car, and my drivers license XD.

Heh, prepare to have your car packed to the brim of stuff! :P

I'm going camping pretty down the street from me, so hopefully if jerky boyfriend is too much to handle I can hightail it home. Or stage a camping "accident". ;) (I'm horrible, I know.)

Heh, prepare to have your car packed to the brim of stuff! :P

I'm going camping pretty down the street from me, so hopefully if jerky boyfriend is too much to handle I can hightail it home. Or stage a camping "accident". ;) (I'm horrible, I know.)

You can make it look like a bear accident, or something like that! That would be alittle mean though XD.

The place I want to go to has a lake, that you can go swimming and stuff. I think my uncles been there before, but I'm not sure.

And we have a van, so that would work :D

I've been camping once before if I recall correctly... but I generally dislike being anywhere out of reach of a computer with an internet connection. :P

*runs off to read About Me pages*

I've been camping once before if I recall correctly... but I generally dislike being anywhere out of reach of a computer with an internet connection. :P

I'm the same way. My family used to go camping all the time when I was younger. Sometimes we'd borrow my grandparent's little camper that was on the back of an old truck, and sometimes we'd just use a tent.

I'd had enough of the tent thing when camping with my grandparents once. My dad, sister and I were going to sleep in a tent, and my grandparents had a camper elsewhere. Right before we were going to call in a night, this guy ran into our campground freaking out about a bear snatching food off his grill. That was it for me. I slept in my grandparent's camper. :laughingsmiley:

Now my version of camping is at my family's property in the mountains, were we have a few trailers parked on some lots, with full electricity, water, etc. And there's a club house down below with a pool, etc. That's how camping should be done.

Oh and RRG... we have internet connections and cell phone service there. :laughingsmiley:

Oh and RRG... we have internet connections and cell phone service there. :laughingsmiley:

Really? :O

We don't. :( All we have are mosquitoes, and uncomfortable tents. <_< Though I used to it these days.

P.S. Campfire rocks! :laughingsmiley:

Really? :O

We don't. :( All we have are mosquitoes, and uncomfortable tents. <_< Though I used to it these days.

P.S. Campfire rocks! :laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: Yeah. It's not really camping. It's kind of a trailer park, near a couple tiny mountain towns. It's a community basically. You aren't allowed to be there year round, so it's a vacation/seasonal thing. Most of the trailers are set up to be permanent with landscaping/decks around them. It's gorgeous there though. I'll have to show you some pictures.

I finally updated my about me page, so now it's twice as awesome

-Runs off to read it- Even though I read it before I posted this! :D

:laughingsmiley: Yeah. It's not really camping. It's kind of a trailer park, near a couple tiny mountain towns. It's a community basically. You aren't allowed to be there year round, so it's a vacation/seasonal thing. Most of the trailers are set up to be permanent with landscaping/decks around them. It's gorgeous there though. I'll have to show you some pictures.

:O I love tiny mountain towns. We went to Uttrakhand this summer, and to Badrinath. that was a small town between snow caped mountains (yes, in summer too).

And I would like to see the picture. I will show you mine too! :laughingsmiley:

Tiny mountain towns... that sounds like a definition for a very large part of New Zealand. :P

I seriously need one of those satellite link kits secret agents go running around with. :yes:

:O I love tiny mountain towns. We went to Uttrakhand this summer, and to Badrinath. that was a small town between snow caped mountains (yes, in summer too).

And I would like to see the picture. I will show you mine too! :laughingsmiley:

There's only one chain store in the town, and that's Pizza Hut. The rest are all family owned things. It's small. On the small "highway" through town to get to the highway that goes to towns with ski resorts, they actually have a police car sitting there, with a dummy in it, so out-of-town people think there's a cop on the side of the road, and slow down. :laughingsmiley: