Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It was deleted from photobucket? XD

Yes, I'm taking over after AA's exams kick in. In that case should I log in anonymously and change my display name to Random Reporter Elf?

Well, I can still vanish when I'm not posting reports. ;) Additionally, I'm going to have to drop out of things when my final exams hit in under a week, so you probably won't see much of me then.

Final Exams? :O Now?

Pffft. Our summer vacation just ended. Usual school again. Usual, boring school again. <_<

Anyways, best of luck!! ^_^ I know you will do awesome in programming.

Yes, I'm taking over after AA's exams kick in. In that case should I log in anonymously and change my display name to Random Reporter Elf?

Classic Noog! :D Feel free to do so. Alternatively, I could change my display name to something else and you could take on the "Random Reporter Guy" alias, using my set as well. :yes:

Final Exams? :O Now?

Pffft. Our summer vacation just ended. Usual school again. Usual, boring school again. <_<

Anyways, best of luck!! ^_^ I know you will do awesome in programming.

And fail everything else. xD

Classic Noog! :D Feel free to do so. Alternatively, I could change my display name to something else and you could take on the "Random Reporter Guy" alias, using my set as well. :yes:

And fail everything else. xD

I wonder how many people would mistake me for you XD the only thing I could't fix is my post count :P

:laughingsmiley: I just read it. About Mes are always a head-ache.

But it hardly took me five minutes to write it. I wanted to write more, but that would totally bore you guys.

I love writing about mes! And reading other peoples. I don't know why, but everytime I see a really long about me, I take the time to read it. I'm going to go read yours after I'm finished with this post.

I didn't know AA had a sibling on the forums XD

Should I write a full length about me page? No matter what happens the pigeon is staying :P

I think you should! If you wrote alot, I would go and read it :D.

I love writing about mes! And reading other peoples. I don't know why, but everytime I see a really long about me, I take the time to read it. I'm going to go read yours after I'm finished with this post.

I do too. :yes: It is some kind of a source-like-thingy, through which you can know others. I like reading about mes. I wonder who has the longest about me here. :laughingsmiley:

I do too. :yes: It is some kind of a source-like-thingy, through which you can know others. I like reading about mes. I wonder who has the longest about me here. :laughingsmiley:

I hate writing stuff like this. I never know what to say. I don't think that I'm all that interesting. I also don't want to say too much and be really boring.

I generally don't like writing about myself that much, so I try to keep things short and to the point when I do. :yes: That's probably also why I don't write stories in first person much...

I hate writing stuff like this. I never know what to say. I don't think that I'm all that interesting. I also don't want to say too much and be really boring.

Aw, don't worry Meghan. You just have to write it with your own words. Like, life experiences, personality type, favorite movies, music taste, favorite Neopets, avatars, life goals, Neopets goals, and all those stuffs.

And no one said you are not interesting. :laughingsmiley:

P.S. love the cats in your profile (again, can I adopt Ziggy? :P J/K).

Aw, don't worry Meghan. You just have to write it with your own words. Like, life experiences, personality type, favorite movies, music taste, favorite Neopets, avatars, life goals, Neopets goals, and all those stuffs.

And no one said you are not interesting. :laughingsmiley:

P.S. love the cats in your profile (again, can I adopt Ziggy? :P J/K).

I'm always worried that I'll sound conceited when I talk about myself.

Yeah I know. They are entertaining for me :D And since someone spent a minute or more writing it, it's up to me to read it :D

I usually just write about myself XD. I guess that's what you do since its your about me. You can include your likes, dislikes, how long you've been playing neopets, stuff like that. Thats what I did :D.

I finished my "About Me" XD It took long enough.

I'm going to go read it! I hope it's long. (that's what she said)

I never really cared about reading About Mes, but after reading these last few posts I think I'm gonna go and check them out.

You should write one! I'm still trying to make my profile/about me, alittle fancier. Just added some goals.

We were burning a bunch of pages of my friends old history books from her world civilizations classes from college. It was rather satisfying to burn Hitler and slavery boats and fascism and of such things. :evil:

I'm always worried that I'll sound conceited when I talk about myself.

Huh? :eh: That doesn't seem like a point.

You just have to be yourselves, that's it. 0:)

Yeah I know. They are entertaining for me :D And since someone spent a minute or more writing it, it's up to me to read it :D

Yup! That's what I wanted to say.

As everyone has mentioned, I am going to update my About Me and add some new pics of mine.

Huh? :eh: That doesn't seem like a point.

You just have to be yourselves, that's it. 0:)

Yup! That's what I wanted to say.

As everyone has mentioned, I am going to update my About Me and add some new pics of mine.

I added some goals and stuff. I'm thinking about adding some pictures of me, and stuff.

I added some goals and stuff. I'm thinking about adding some pictures of me, and stuff.

That's what I did, except for he goals. 0:) And I should add my dream pets, and favorite avatars too. Fun!

That's what I did, except for he goals. 0:) And I should add my dream pets, and favorite avatars too. Fun!

I just have the avatars I want for right now. I might include what pets, items, and stuff like that I want. I really want to change my name XD