Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It's a glitch, calm down and simply wait it out. TNT wll fix it soon and if not by tomorrow morning someone like RRG will be along to explain it and tell you ow to fix it. I'd suggest going to sleep for now and worrying about it tomorrow morning when you're not too tired to think straight. smile_anim.gif

I just rewrote my about me. It's so flipping long :D

:laughingsmiley: I just read it. About Mes are always a head-ache.

But it hardly took me five minutes to write it. I wanted to write more, but that would totally bore you guys.

I didn't have too much trouble writing my About Me page, but I find it's a pain to maintain. xD I keep forgetting to update it - especially the part which mentions my age!

Besides, I remember way back there was a time when all the post counts were reset. Maybe there'll be another chance for you to reach the rank of top poster. :yes:

That's unlikely to happen again, what with all our pumped up security measures and backups these days. ;)

Yes, I am the younger sibling of the awesomely formerly invisible AA. :P

Oh, that's good to know. :yes:

Yeah, invisible. But nowadays ... he's quite visible isn't he?

That's true to a degree, but I can still make a post anywhere on the forums, and then vanish without a trace. b)

That's true to a degree, but I can still make a post anywhere on the forums, and then vanish without a trace. b)

Na-ah. You are going to remain until AC ends. :yes: That's for sure. And remember, you are the one who said AC stays for more than a month.

I didn't know AA had a sibling on the forums XD

Should I write a full length about me page? No matter what happens the pigeon is staying :P

I didn't know AA had a sibling on the forums XD

Should I write a full length about me page? No matter what happens the pigeon is staying :P

Ahah, I just clicked your profile. That pigeon is amazing. I've never seen that before. Hilarious.

In other news I officially submitted my yooyu comic to the neopian times today, fingers crossed it gets in.

In other news I officially submitted my yooyu comic to the neopian times today, fingers crossed it gets in.

Best of luck then! ^_^

I have seen your comic and it's amazing. I am sure you will get selected. Have faith.

I hope your comic gets accepted, Wembly. It's very cute. And I love the colouring you've done!

Yeah :) the coloring looks like you used color pencils, but I, for one, can't color with crayons/color pencils to save my life XD

Thanks, yeah, I did use colored pencils. I was going to try to color it with a computer because that seems to be what most people do for neopets stuff but apparently my lack of a good scanner and a good editing software made that attempt look terrible, so I went with the colored pencils since thats what I've got.

Awesome! :D I've always kinda liked visual art drawn on physical media a bit more than digital art.

Na-ah. You are going to remain until AC ends. :yes: That's for sure. And remember, you are the one who said AC stays for more than a month.

Well, I can still vanish when I'm not posting reports. ;) Additionally, I'm going to have to drop out of things when my final exams hit in under a week, so you probably won't see much of me then.