Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I don't like the heat so I'm not exactly fond of 100 degree weather ^_^

I love how dogs get really meaningful and creative names but for people it's different. You wouldn't name a person liberty. :P

I enjoy the hot weather but only when I am near the ocean, pool, or air conditioning. :laughingsmiley:

hahahaha! I agree. I find it funny when dogs are named Ashley or James. It is just weird.

I enjoy hot weather when it means it's summer time I guess. xD

And we didn't name her. Someone lost their job and was going to take her to the pound before he moved but my dads plant has a tendencey for taking in stray dogs so he brought her there first and my dad took her.

I enjoy the hot weather but only when I am near the ocean, pool, or air conditioning. :laughingsmiley:

hahahaha! I agree. I find it funny when dogs are named Ashley or James. It is just weird.

Air Conditioning? :laughingsmiley:

And I think James is a pretty good name. One of the girls in our school, named her dog Cutie Pie. Poor dog. :(

Psycopathic dogs usually get annoying... How insane? o.o

And I guess all 4 now of my dogs are nice, but they're having trouble getting used to the newbie. sad01_anim.gif

Wow, how do you guys really manage to have 4 dogs? We have 1 cat, and only for her, we have to do so up and downs. :rolleyes_anim:

Lol @ poor dog. xDDD

Well actually i'm really not sure if we're keeping Liberty anymore because her and our other pitbull keep fighting. o.o

Hm, I re-read this statement after writing it. I really need to word these things better....

And the main thing is, Cutie Pie is a male dog. Wow. That girl has seriously lost her mind. <_<

And I think you should give Liberty a little time. Maybe, just maybe she will get used to. :yes:

No, it's a German Shepherd. :laughingsmiley: Weird, I know. But I call him Kurt (short form of Cutie Pie).

And are they physically fighting or just Grring at each other?

Is naming your dog Cutie Pie a form of animal abuse? I'd think so

No, that girl is way too girly. But I am glad she didn't name him Puppy Cupcake. o_O Er, she was thinking to.