Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Haha, there was some great conversation in here last night. I would totally watch you guys if you made a Whose Line show. I got to see Colin and Brad do a whose line ish standup live once. It was pretty sweet.

Yeah, whose line is awesome. :yes: Ryan, Link and Tyler were all babbling about it. Now that you have mentioned, I am going to watch some clips of Whose Line in Youtube now. :whistle:

I wish I was able to drive. I will turn 16 this year.

My elder brother who is 19 gave me some tips on how to change gears, and how to steer. But I understood none of that. Maybe I am too nervous and unexperienced to drive now.

He hates cars and driving. He's 22 and he doesn't care to drive. Though he might get his license, just so he can drive if I'm sick. Sometimes, I'm really dizzy and wish I didn't have to drive.

He hates cars and driving. He's 22 and he doesn't care to drive. Though he might get his license, just so he can drive if I'm sick. Sometimes, I'm really dizzy and wish I didn't have to drive.

Oh, you shouldn't drive when you are dizzy or sick. Risky! :sad01_anim:

My brother got his license when he was 18. He is a born driver. The only good driver in our family. My mom thinks she an expert, but she makes so many mistakes. She nearly went down a hill. <_<

I have no experience in driving, and my little 13 years old brother is not a driver, ofcourse.

Oh, you shouldn't drive when you are dizzy or sick. Risky! :sad01_anim:

My brother got his license when he was 18. He is a born driver. The only good driver in our family. My mom thinks she an expert, but she makes so many mistakes. She nearly went down a hill. <_<

I have no experience in driving, and my little 13 years old brother is not a driver, ofcourse.

I just drive a lot more carefully when I'm not feeling good. Or we stay where we are until I start feeling better.

I just drive a lot more carefully when I'm not feeling good. Or we stay where we are until I start feeling better.

The traffic here in Goa is not-very-pleasant. Especially on weekends. Everyone drives as if someone is dying and they have to hurry up to the hospital. :O When I go to school, I always pick buses. The bus drivers are a lot experienced in case of traffics.

Traffic isn't bad here, even during rush hour. Denver has the worst traffic. I hated driving during rush hour there.

You leave in Colorado, right? (Sorry, if you don't)

I just checked some images. Extremely beautiful place. :O

Yeah I do. It is beautiful here. I love it, except when it's cold.

I love cold places. The only reason is that I live in a really hot place, and I would like to live in a place that wouldn't cause sun burns. They are so painful.

I love the heat. You would think I would be used to it by now. But I'm not. He loves the cold, even though he spent his entire life in Florida. I need heat. and sun. :laughingsmiley:

I love the heat. You would think I would be used to it by now. But I'm not. He loves the cold, even though he spent his entire life in Florida. I need heat. and sun. :laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: I am tired of heat and sun.

Goa is famous for beaches.

They are the most common place here. All birthday parties, anniversaries, hang outs, are fixed there. I have got sun burns and sun tanned a lot of times. They all are annoying.

So, I can say, I am used to heat. But I wish it snowed in Goa. But no, this is a coastal area. No snow. <_<

With how fair my skin is, I sunburn very very easily. On the first cruise I went on, I burned horribly. I actually had 2nd degree burns on my legs. All because I didn't have sunscreen on for 2 hours. (Of course, I was on the deck of a cruise ship, but still...)

With how fair my skin is, I sunburn very very easily. On the first cruise I went on, I burned horribly. I actually had 2nd degree burns on my legs. All because I didn't have sunscreen on for 2 hours. (Of course, I was on the deck of a cruise ship, but still...)

I remember when I got sun burnt for the first time. I was like, "Mommy! I am turning red! No!" :laughingsmiley: I had no idea what a sun burnt was that time.

I hate getting sun tanned too. It doesn't suit me. :(

Woah, intense. I've never been that bad. I was camping a couple weeks ago and had to keep moving my chair. After about 15 minutes I was like "I feel like I'm getting sunburnt on one arm" everyone thought I was crazy but then I showed them that my one arm was red already. And although they believed me then, it was apparently all the more amusing...

Woah, intense. I've never been that bad. I was camping a couple weeks ago and had to keep moving my chair. After about 15 minutes I was like "I feel like I'm getting sunburnt on one arm" everyone thought I was crazy but then I showed them that my one arm was red already. And although they believed me then, it was apparently all the more amusing...

It was bad. My legs actually turned purple when I got home. I had a tan on my legs for over a year. You could occasionally see the line where my shorts were. It was all tanned, then a line where I was really pale. :laughingsmiley:

Sometimes, I tend to tan more on my left are, due to driving. I've gotten all sorts of weird tans. Including a hand print on my shoulder in middle school when I "put sunscreen on" but didn't want to do much because I wanted to tan. The sunscreen worked, so I turned everywhere but a hand print shape on my shoulder. My friends at school thought it was the funniest thing ever. <_<

Sometimes, I tend to tan more on my left are, due to driving. I've gotten all sorts of weird tans. Including a hand print on my shoulder in middle school when I "put sunscreen on" but didn't want to do much because I wanted to tan. The sunscreen worked, so I turned everywhere but a hand print shape on my shoulder. My friends at school thought it was the funniest thing ever. <_<

It indeed sounds funny. :laughingsmiley: Sorry for laughing though.

Friends would always be like that. :rolleyes_anim:

Back to the topic, I usually apply sunscreen. Once it got all itchy. Was SO painful. Do you guys ever experience this ... weird itchy thing?

I've never itched because of sunscreen.

I have basically what's called a farmers tan, which is dark until you get up to the shirt sleeve or shorts line. And on my face and neck.

I've never itched because of sunscreen.

I have basically what's called a farmers tan, which is dark until you get up to the shirt sleeve or shorts line. And on my face and neck.

I itch a lot. Urrgh! It sometimes makes me go berserk. Maybe it's a allergy, just maybe.

Farmer tan, eh? Never actually heard of it.

Still you guys like getting tanned. I don't. <_<

I don't see a problem with tans at all XD

I haven't had a bad sun burn since last summer. I had a slight one in march, and it was funny because my forehead didn't have any red on it because my hair was in the way at the time.

I don't like getting a tan, although I can use one :/ Any tan that I have is completely natural.

What you mean you don't live your life under the principle of GTL (gym tan laundry) Oy if I have to see one more stupid shirt that says that I may go berserk.

I don't see a problem with tans at all XD

I haven't had a bad sun burn since last summer. I had a slight one in march, and it was funny because my forehead didn't have any red on it because my hair was in the way at the time.

Hmmph. <_< You wouldn't like sun tanning if you had to experience it, like, every weekend.

:laughingsmiley: Lucky. At least, hair comes to some use.

Once my left leg was sun burn like someone has barbecued it. Painful, all the way.