Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

First time you brutally take out a squirrels organs and brains with your bare hands, I'm pretty sure sea squirrels become the least of you're worries.

I will admit to killing small animals and taking out their organs, yes. (others include rabbits and frogs)

It's so you can eat it Anisha.

I will admit to killing small animals and taking out their organs, yes. (others include rabbits and frogs)

It's so you can eat it Anisha.

Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! :sick01:

I would never eat something like that.

Over all, I am thinking of becoming a vegetarian. 0:)

I thought you already were a vegetarian...?

And ew, eating small animal's organs? What kind of sickworld do we live in? o.o

AND WHHHAAATTTT!?!? This conversation was started like that? jealous.gif

Noog, you did not just go there, sister. Eating them? I have a deep urge to kill you right now but i'm not going too because I may have a use for you and your Drew Carryness in the future, and I enjoy your AC reports. jealous.gif

No you take the organs out after you skin it so you can cook the meat. You only eat organs of mid size and up, like a duck heart or turkey throat. (I don't eat any of this, I just help clean it for family once a year or so)

join us vegetarians, Anisha, I've been one for 8 years

I guess I will. Soon enough. :yes:

No you take the organs out after you skin it so you can cook the meat. You only eat organs of mid size and up, like a duck heart or turkey throat. (I don't eat any of this, I just help clean it for family once a year or so)

duck heart? turkey throat?! Mention that again, and I am going to throw up! :sick01:

Pleasant mental images as always, Noog. Dx

So, I assume you dislike Duck Curry then, Anisha? How about Fish pie? :P

Mention that again, <_< and I am going to hit you with CAV's trout of Justice! Trust me!

Exactly! xD

But it's better than the pufferfish of justice... -shrug-

Pufferfish? :laughingsmiley: Bad idea.

This reminds me of someone in our school. He looks exactly like a Pufferfish. Weird ...

:laughingsmiley: My hair is long and shiny, so it looks great in a ponytail that swishes around. :D

My hair is too short for a ponytail. Or much of anything.

i don't drive, if I tried driving right now their would be several fatalities

missing a John Mayer Concert because of snow? SNOW IS EVEEEEL

Thankfully, we made it. We just didn't make it home. As Ryan says below.

And Tyler, when we're both 16 i'm so gonna come find you and we'll drive a car together and see how many tickets we can get within 5 minutes. xD You do the actual driving and i'll take the map and yell at you alot! :P

Tickets are bad. If you get enough, you lose all the points on your license and you lose your license. :P Instead, play, who can go the longest without a ticket.

tehee, oldsmobile. My friend has one, its a classic but very amusing and grandma ish, but hey at least its a car. Also I hate driving and make everyone else do it whenever possible.

It was horrible. I hated how big it was. Parking in a mall parking lot was a nightmare. I love driving. I'm kind of happy my husband has chosen not to drive for now.

It was horrible. I hated how big it was. Parking in a mall parking lot was a nightmare. I love driving. I'm kind of happy my husband has chosen not to drive for now.

I wish I was able to drive. I will turn 16 this year.

My elder brother who is 19 gave me some tips on how to change gears, and how to steer. But I understood none of that. Maybe I am too nervous and unexperienced to drive now.

Haha, there was some great conversation in here last night. I would totally watch you guys if you made a Whose Line show. I got to see Colin and Brad do a whose line ish standup live once. It was pretty sweet.