Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ah, good idea. Do you happen to know of any Incognito stores in Arizona? (Just got picture in my head of a building wearing an enormous fake mustache we I typed that. xD)

Btw, Tyler, I was just thinking that me you and CAV should have our own TV show, and I realized how American Idol was formed. -Waves at CAV- Hi Simo-I mean CAV! :P

And then I thought let's have Aidan too and I realized how Whose Line Is It Anyway was formed...

My mind is a scary yet fun place. smile_anim.gif

Top Hat and moustache? How about a beard and a black wig instead of a mustache so I can be Abraham Lincoln :D

It's the Ryan, Tyler, CAV, and Aidan show

okay I'm going to take a train to Pheonix and find you, then we go to Brooklyn to get CAV, and off to the UK to get Aidan

Yeah, I actually know a place where you can get a fake affro. You could get a pink one. That would be so awsome! xD

And why not just call it the HAMS show?

K, i'll be waiting at Chase Feild park spending thousands of hours reading these cool tiles with strange sentences on them. I specifically remember two, one of them had something about an orange squid and I can't say the other one here. smile_anim.gif Someday when you come here I shall show you these tiles.

Also, while in the UK me and you shall aquire British accents just cause, well what's cooler than that? xD

And tell me where you make this store because I would so come. :O

Ryan you need a host though :O

And then your host will lead a semi successful solo career but is earning his income from your show's reruns.

:laughingsmiley: Soon I will be out of school too! For a whole 3 months!!

I think it is funny how you say that and your account is 8+ years old! :laughingsmiley:

For 3 months?! :O Wow! You are lucky!

Our summer holidays were for only 1 and a half month. High School. Hmmph. <_<

I hate winter driving. It makes me nervous. I was in an accident a couple years ago, because the road was pure ice. My poor little car. :(

Aw, I am sorry to hear that. :(

We have been to Kashmir a couple of times. I don't actually hate snow. I think it's because I live in a total hot place like Goa. And I am tired of getting sun tanned or sun burnt. :laughingsmiley:

I wish I remembered the NAME of my account that's over 10 years old. (Yikes.) I know it's snowkitten-something something. Something to that extent. I made sarah_jackie on a whim 8 and a half years ago, can't remember why.

I...I guess I liked snow and kittens as a kid. (Pssssh, snow is my mortal enemy now. The blizzard this winter COVERED my car and I was stuck in the house for a few days so very anxious to get back to school and to get some FOOD!)

Quark! :laughingsmiley:

10 years old account? Wow. I am only 14 months old. :worried: I so much want to use all the perks. Hopefully, I will, I will some day.

it would be cool if the rest of you're names could match up, Ryan (Stiles), Collin, Wayne, etc.

My favorite game was when they had to do a news report on a greenscreen and they didn't know what was behind tem :P

I love that, but my favourite is Worlds Worst. xD

Lulz, i'll admit to having watched the one wheres it's Colin on the screen over 10 times now though. xD

I love when he figures it out and he reaizes later that when they asked him how it started he said "With a badly timed bald joke" xDDDD

AIDAN YOU GET TO BE GREG, TYLER YOU'RE WAYNE, AND CAV YOU CAN BE KATHY! No one can be as funny as Colin unfortunatley. Noog, you are now Drew however. Think buzzer!

Yes, but who shall be our Drew Carey? -Considers-

-Looks at everyone lurking-Pokes Anisha- or that has posted on this thread today-

Scratch that, she posted. smile_anim.gif

Huh .. ? :eh:

it would be cool if the rest of you're names could match up, Ryan (Stiles), Collin, Wayne, etc.

My favorite game was when they had to do a news report on a greenscreen and they didn't know what was behind tem :P

Are you guys talking about Whose Line?

Ooooh! Interesting! :laughingsmiley:

A beluga whale

I love whose line but I can never remember the exact names of the games. Another good one is when there's an act and they suddenly change the way that the story goes. *BUZZER* Sesame Street!

The most famous is when Ryan breaks the light on drew's desk.

I loved that! And did you see the one where Drew insulted reg when they were starting a "Let's Make a Date" and they had a -insert possibly disallowed word here- hug? xDDD

One of my favourite things is the jokes Drew makes when they start the show or when they com back from a commercial. xD

42 you say? But how will we fit the luggage?

A beluga whale

I love whose line but I can never remember the exact names of the games. Another good one is when there's an act and they suddenly change the way that the story goes. *BUZZER* Sesame Street!

The most famous is when Ryan breaks the light on drew's desk.

Yeah, I saw that epi. It was hilarious. :laughingsmiley:

a blue whale, has a saddle that fits 42 :)

Wait ... what? o_O You are going to sit on a blue whale and go to UK? :laughingsmiley: Weird ...

Welcome Back to whose line the game where points don't matter, yes, we look at points like BP looks at the Gulf of Mexico ecosystem.

Yes, and then we're getting dolphins, riding to India, kidnapping(Emphasis on word kid) you and dropping you off somewhere on a deserted isla- AHEM! I mean pay you a friendly visit. shiftyeyes_anim.gif

Lulz. xD

Drew: "Yeah, the points are like our border with Mexico" One of 3 of my favourite jokes Drew has said while still behind the desk. xD