Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My account is 8 years, and I haven't used the discount yet. In fact, I've only made one purchase from the Hidden Tower. I bought a Baby PB, to offer in combo with NP for a complete lab ray set. (They requested it, so I thought, perfect... I can get the avatar too.)

My account is 8 years, and I haven't used the discount yet. In fact, I've only made one purchase from the Hidden Tower. I bought a Baby PB, to offer in combo with NP for a complete lab ray set. (They requested it, so I thought, perfect... I can get the avatar too.)

I saw a lot of those too! I think the people knew that Baby PBs are easy to sell, so that is what they wanted. I would have done that, but I didnt have all that np and I was buying them one at a time. I think I ended up spending only 600k or less on the set because I got a bunch from KQ (including the most expensive one) and I haggled a LOT to get the best prices! :laughingsmiley:

I had to buy a complete set. (I always sold the pieces I got from REs, because I never thought I would get the lab ray.) I paid about 900k. But I offered a bit more than they asked, because I wanted them to take my offer instead of anyone else's. I wanted it right then and there. :laughingsmiley:

I had to buy a complete set. (I always sold the pieces I got from REs, because I never thought I would get the lab ray.) I paid about 900k. But I offered a bit more than they asked, because I wanted them to take my offer instead of anyone else's. I wanted it right then and there. :laughingsmiley:

Hahahaha. I actually really wanted to work towards mine. Those were the days when I was most active on Neo itself. Now I am more active on the forums! :laughingsmiley:

It's not the same day as 1/2 price day, I don't think. It's the 3rd Wednesday of every month. And it is a loyal user perk. It's available to accounts 60+ months.

Sweet! I never knew that. After I get my pack rat avvie and sell all my junk I want to buy a baby PB. I've never bought anything from the hidden tower before. Whooo, I'll feel shiny and slightly rich-ish.

Sweet! I never knew that. After I get my pack rat avvie and sell all my junk I want to buy a baby PB. I've never bought anything from the hidden tower before. Whooo, I'll feel shiny and slightly rich-ish.

I never knew until recently, when the discount day was. I did happen upon it once, but I wasn't in the mood to buy anything there. I nearly bought a Darigan PB for my husband, but I changed my mind.

I never knew until recently, when the discount day was. I did happen upon it once, but I wasn't in the mood to buy anything there. I nearly bought a Darigan PB for my husband, but I changed my mind.

Oof another loyal user perk. My account is only 7 months old! :crying: I wish I knew the email I used for the one I made 3 years ago!

Oof another loyal user perk. My account is only 7 months old! :crying: I wish I knew the email I used for the one I made 3 years ago!

I wish you did too. Cause 60 months is.... *counts*.... 5 years. :laughingsmiley: I've been out of school for too long...

But that is a long time to keep track of an account.

I wish you did too. Cause 60 months is.... *counts*.... 5 years. :laughingsmiley: I've been out of school for too long...

But that is a long time to keep track of an account.

:laughingsmiley: Soon I will be out of school too! For a whole 3 months!!

I think it is funny how you say that and your account is 8+ years old! :laughingsmiley:

I got lucky. I would go offline for times, but when I came back, I'd remember the last time I was on, and be able to figure out what password I used at that time. And each time I came back, I changed it to something along the lines that I was using currently.

I got lucky. I would go offline for times, but when I came back, I'd remember the last time I was on, and be able to figure out what password I used at that time. And each time I came back, I changed it to something along the lines that I was using currently.

Thats smart! I have no idea what I was like in 4th grade, so I really cant remember. I have my Neopets password as my email password, so I will never forget! Ooops, shouldnt have said that! Oh well, you will NEVER be able to figure it out! :evil:

I wish I remembered the NAME of my account that's over 10 years old. (Yikes.) I know it's snowkitten-something something. Something to that extent. I made sarah_jackie on a whim 8 and a half years ago, can't remember why.

I...I guess I liked snow and kittens as a kid. (Pssssh, snow is my mortal enemy now. The blizzard this winter COVERED my car and I was stuck in the house for a few days so very anxious to get back to school and to get some FOOD!)

I wish I remembered the NAME of my account that's over 10 years old. (Yikes.) I know it's snowkitten-something something. Something to that extent. I made sarah_jackie on a whim 8 and a half years ago, can't remember why.

I...I guess I liked snow and kittens as a kid. (Pssssh, snow is my mortal enemy now. The blizzard this winter COVERED my car and I was stuck in the house for a few days so very anxious to get back to school and to get some FOOD!)

I'm good with account names. I remember an old friend's account name back when she used to play. That was roughly 7.5 years ago. :laughingsmiley:

I live in Colorado and I despise snow. My husband is from Florida, and he loves it. Something got mixed up there. :laughingsmiley:

Heh, I'd like snow more if I didn't have to shovel it. It's gorgeous to look at, but it really looses that appeal after a few hours of shoveling and a hurt back!

Hahaha! Same! Except I dont have a car. I'm 13. :laughingsmiley: That blizzard was my enemy! Except for the fact that I got a 6 day weekend. :yes:

I'm good with account names. I remember an old friend's account name back when she used to play. That was roughly 7.5 years ago. :laughingsmiley:

I live in Colorado and I despise snow. My husband is from Florida, and he loves it. Something got mixed up there. :laughingsmiley:

Thats an old account! And not even yours and you remember it! :woot:

Hahaha. I live in Philadelphia and I HATE SNOWWWWWWWWW! Except when it gives me days off from school. :laughingsmiley:

Except for the fact that I got a 6 day weekend. :yes:

Thats an old account! And not even yours and you remember it! :woot:

Hahaha. I live in Philadelphia and I HATE SNOWWWWWWWWW! Except when it gives me days off from school. :laughingsmiley:

With my job, we don't get snow days. And it's possible to get snowed in at work. If the next shift can't get in, even if we could get out, we have to stay. Bleh at that.

Yeah I know. But her and I used to play on Neo together a lot. Same with my friend who got me on Neo in the first place. I remember all 3 of his accounts.

The days off of school were welcomed...except when a whole bunch of my exams got moved up because of it.

That and I almost got into an accident driving to school because the car in front of me still had a hunk of snow on it and once we both got on the parkway...BAM! It was full of ice, I'm surprised it didn't crack my windshield. Still, an unexpected hunk of snow obscuring your vision at 65mph is not the happiest surprise.