Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

were there any mistakes there, just wondering?

Yeah all of them were right. :yes:

I was surprised at first. I really though you knew Hindi or something. But naah, it was the Google Translator.

I patiently await the day that a translator is built into our brains so we can rattle off in whatever language we choose.

Until then...Google Translator and making grammatical faux paux is the way to go! :P

Getting slapped with puffer fish is always bad. :yes:

Happy anniversary Spritzie! *tries to pretend I wasn't late by about a day of posts*

Edit: Was looking at the wrong page. D: Even later than I expected.

It is ze most beuuuutifulll necklace in ze world! I vant zat necklace! Gimmme!! :laughingsmiley: I turned French.

:laughingsmiley: Thank you. And no. It's mine. :P

hey Div. Let's make a plan and steal Spritzie's necklace.

She won't be able to know. He he he he. :evil:

What do you two think you are? The Pant Devil?

Hmmm...lets narrow down where she lives...I got nothin'. You? :laughingsmiley:

I just saw the Camo Nimmo on the Nimmo Day thread, and I am absolutely in love with it! Who agrees?

I love the Camo Nimmo. It is really cool looking. Maybe I'll quit zapping my lab pet, and paint it Camo.

PS: Colorado

Gah! Happy aniversary, Spritzie! I almost missed out on the party here. It sounds like you and your husband had a very nice evening together. And your necklace is very pretty. Is there some significance to the key for you?

Thank you. It turned out perfect. Nothing specific. He just saw it, and thought it was a very elegantly done key, so he got it. Plus, he knows pink if my favorite color of sapphires.

Key of loveeee! Hahaha. That is what I think! I dont know, but I think it is good because it isnt cheesy like a heart but it isnt underdoing it like a....circle.

I normally don't like key necklaces, but this was done perfectly.

And yes, I fell in love with the Camo Nimmo. :wub_anim: I almost love all the camo pets. Including the Koi one.

I absolutely loved the Camo Koi. That's why I got one.

wow, never use google translate. I went onto the Chinese boards to say encouraging words to fellow Shenkuuvians, and instead of "I'm from the English boards" I said "I'm from the British Parliament" xDDD

:laughingsmiley: That's awesome Tyler. There couldn't have been a better mistake in the translation than that.

Getting slapped with puffer fish is always bad. :yes:

Happy anniversary Spritzie! *tries to pretend I wasn't late by about a day of posts*

Thank you! And yes it is. Not only are they poisonous, but it would probably be rather painful.

What do you two think you are? The Pant Devil?

I love the Camo Nimmo. It is really cool looking. Maybe I'll quit zapping my lab pet, and paint it Camo.

PS: Colorado

Er ... *hides super stealing machine behind*

:laughingsmiley: Hmmmn, I could be Pant Devil. Sounds interesting.

And I want one Camo Nimmo. I am going to Zap my Tusikanny. ^_^

PS: Colorado, coming.

Maybe you would have done better hiding under a sheet.

It does sound interest. Always steals the good stuff though.

The Camo Nimmos are very nice. Not as awesome as the Koi, but still very cool.

Ughhh the lab ray zapped me a Koi and then I painted it Purple RIGHT BEFORE the Camo came out! The Camo is soooo much nicer! UGHHH! And I dont feel like repainting her because I will feel like I wasted all of those np! GAH! Sorry for ranting. :laughingsmiley:

The Purple Koi is gorgeous though. It's more of a smooth look, which works best for the wings you bought her. I went with Camo, because... well, it was pretty, cheap, and on that account, I already had a Camo Flotsam.

I know camo is 99k or something like that. But I am not going to waste my bank balance. Na-ah! :laughingsmiley:

I have other savings, like, for PBs. I have 50k PB balance (that's what I call it). And my bank balance is at 3 mil.

On 50k out of 3MIL? What PB are you saving for?

:laughingsmiley: Camo. I know, I don't want to waste a single NP. You will see my camo Koi soon. Between this 3 to 4 days. :yes:

I was at 3 mil but then I decided to buy the book gourmet cooking for your pet in preparation for getting the bonjou avatar this summer. But I bought 3 at once since it was cheaper that way so 3 books at 185k each depleted mine more that I wanted. <_< I'm still working towards my ultimate riches upgrade in the bank.

I think Camo PB are around 92-95k. I bought mine for my Koi, around 92k.

When the last time I checked, at shop wizard, it was 99k. I also checked on trades. One fellow was trying to sell it at 500k. :laughingsmiley:

People are really bad about that. When I bought the Camo PB for my Flotsam a few months ago, I think I paid around 75k. They were 130k after the Camo Hissi was announced. They'll probably go back down soon.

People are really bad about that. When I bought the Camo PB for my Flotsam a few months ago, I think I paid around 75k. They were 130k after the Camo Hissi was announced. They'll probably go back down soon.

I once saw a Baby PB for 1 mil. I thought they were it's original price. And then, I checked some more, in order to find some accurate price, I saw some one was trading it for 500k or 600k. I was so surprised.

Do they always have the same stuff and same prices at the hidden tower? I was always wondering that, whether or not they restock or if I should just go ahead and buy something from there for the avatar.

The items are always there, they never run out or have to restock. And as for price, they're always the same price, except for the one discount day a month, where they give a 3% discount.