Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

HAPPPPYYYYY ANNIVERSARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! YAYYY! I AM EXCITED AND FEEL LIKE TALKING IN ALL CAPS! :laughingsmiley:

I WANT TO SEE THAT NECKLACEEEEE! I LOVE NECKLACES! ESPECIALLY PURTY ONES! HAHAHAHA.

HAPPPPYYYYY ANNIVERSARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! YAYYY! I AM EXCITED AND FEEL LIKE TALKING IN ALL CAPS! :laughingsmiley:

I WANT TO SEE THAT NECKLACEEEEE! I LOVE NECKLACES! ESPECIALLY PURTY ONES! HAHAHAHA.

THANK YOU! I will get a picture of it to you too. I'll try to get one when I get back from the delivery.

THANK YOU! I will get a picture of it to you too. I'll try to get one when I get back from the delivery.

Coolio. I am back to normal now. But I am have to leave for swim practice. Byebye for about 3 hours (my sister's practice, mine, and the 30 minute car drive each way). Ugh, but I love swimming.

Well CAV, you see I have a good way to avoid things like this that has gotten me out of being beaten up multiple times in real life. How it works is, while I distr-Sprints out the door-

-Kinda wants to see the necklace too but is afraid CAV will rant again-

:laughingsmiley: Alright. I'll put the picture here, instead of in a PM to Divya and Prankster.

132864101_MV_PD.jpg

OMG!! :woot:

This necklace is amazing Spritzie! Can I please steal it? Pretty Please? Pretty pretty Please? :P

And wait ... you called me Prankster ... did you forget my name? <_<

OMG!! :woot:

This necklace is amazing Spritzie! Can I please steal it? Pretty Please? Pretty pretty Please? :P

And wait ... you called me Prankster ... did you forget my name? <_<

:laughingsmiley: Of course I didn't forget your name. But remember when you told me last week that most people know you by Prankster?? That's why I said that. :P

And thank you :D It really is gorgeous!

:laughingsmiley: Alright. I'll put the picture here, instead of in a PM to Divya and Prankster.

132864101_MV_PD.jpg

It is ze most beuuuutifulll necklace in ze world! I vant zat necklace! Gimmme!! :laughingsmiley: I turned French.

It is ze most beuuuutifulll necklace in ze world! I vant zat necklace! Gimmme!! :laughingsmiley: I turned French.

hey Div. Let's make a plan and steal Spritzie's necklace.

She won't be able to know. He he he he. :evil:

Kidding, Spritzie. Don't get mad at me. :laughingsmiley:

Hmmm...lets narrow down where she lives...I got nothin'. You? :laughingsmiley:

I just saw the Camo Nimmo on the Nimmo Day thread, and I am absolutely in love with it! Who agrees?

Gah! Happy aniversary, Spritzie! I almost missed out on the party here. It sounds like you and your husband had a very nice evening together. And your necklace is very pretty. Is there some significance to the key for you?

Gah! Happy aniversary, Spritzie! I almost missed out on the party here. It sounds like you and your husband had a very nice evening together. And your necklace is very pretty. Is there some significance to the key for you?

Key of loveeee! Hahaha. That is what I think! I dont know, but I think it is good because it isnt cheesy like a heart but it isnt underdoing it like a....circle.

Hmmm...lets narrow down where she lives...I got nothin'. You? :laughingsmiley:

I just saw the Camo Nimmo on the Nimmo Day thread, and I am absolutely in love with it! Who agrees?

:laughingsmiley: Neither do I.

And yes, I fell in love with the Camo Nimmo. :wub_anim: I almost love all the camo pets. Including the Koi one.

wow, never use google translate. I went onto the Chinese boards to say encouraging words to fellow Shenkuuvians, and instead of "I'm from the English boards" I said "I'm from the British Parliament" xDDD

我是來自英國議會和檢查我們的成績只是在這裡,偉大的工作傢伙:)

translation: I am from the British Parliament and to check our results is here, great work guys:)

wow, never use google translate. I went onto the Chinese boards to say encouraging words to fellow Shenkuuvians, and instead of "I'm from the English boards" I said "I'm from the British Parliament" xDDD

:laughingsmiley: I remember when you used Google Translator, by translating it to Hindi and posting it in my profile.