Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah, well wait till next round, you'll be in for an unpleasant suprise. laughingsmiley.gif

Look who's speaking. :rolleyes_anim:

Not going to happen CAV. Just for that... I guess I'll have to put forth some effort. :laughingsmiley: And good luck with beating RRG.

Yay! Spritzie's back! And I guess, as Spritzie would put some 'more' effort, I guess CAV needs to be more prepared. Good luck to both of you guys! :yes:

My multiquote isn't working again so...

Same with me. My multiquote doesn't work either. *tries to multiquote a post* See? This mulitquote thingy is sure eating my head. <_<

EDIT: Got it now! I was making mistakes. =P Works fine for me!

You should have named it George, and loved it, and pet it.

No, he should've named it "Awesome_yellowness_with_smile_and_two_eyes_oh_yeah_I_forgot_to_mention_that_it's_a_balloon_lulz" and then smack it out the window.

*slaps with Trout of Justice* That's for thinking of a common name.

Spritzie-Effort, sigh. The one thing you need. That was sooo sarcastic for anyone who didn't understand!

I'll manage I think. But ugh, effort is so tedious.

To beat RRG, I have to beat you first. So it's gonna happen. I'm 600 posts away.

Well yeah... but you don't stand a chance for him. And we'll see for me. I still doubt it.

Yay! Spritzie's back! And I guess, as Spritzie would put some 'more' effort, I guess CAV needs to be more prepared. Good luck to both of you guys! :yes:

Yep. I'm back at work now. With our anniversary, and having yesterday off work, I've been nowhere to be found here recently. But I am back now. Yay!

Yep. I'm back at work now. With our anniversary, and having yesterday off work, I've been nowhere to be found here recently. But I am back now. Yay!

Oh! :O i had totally forgotten to wish you on your anniversary. Sorry sorry sorry sorry ....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :laughingsmiley: (hope I am not being too loud =P)

Hope it went all well. And welcome back again! :yes:

Oh! :O i had totally forgotten to wish you on your anniversary. Sorry sorry sorry sorry ....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :laughingsmiley: (hope I am not being too loud =P)

Hope it went all well. And welcome back again! :yes:

Thank you :) It was perfect. We went back to where we exchanged vows, exchanged gifts, and went to a nice dinner. It was perfect.

Happy Anniversary Spritzie. ^^

Thank you Ryan. :)

Truthfully I was expecting someone to slap me with Francineh if anyone knows who she is. (WAM board leader)

And aw, that sounds pleasant Spritzie. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. smile_anim.gif

Thank you :) It was perfect. We went back to where we exchanged vows, exchanged gifts, and went to a nice dinner. It was perfect.

Vows? :laughingsmiley: So cute!

And what sort of gifts did you give him and what did you get? I bet it's an awesome gift! :O

Vows? :laughingsmiley: So cute!

And what sort of gifts did you give him and what did you get? I bet it's an awesome gift! :O

I got him an engraved gun-metal pocket watch and he got me a silver key necklace with pink sapphires.

I got him an engraved gun-metal pocket watch and he got me a silver key necklace with pink sapphires.

Really? :O

I want to see that necklace. I am not much into jeweleries, but I love necklaces. And yours sounds amazing! ^_^

And pocket watches are awesome too. My brother has one. And I think he loves it more than anything. :yes:

He doesn't like to wear normal watches. Plus, he loves pocket watches. He has one from his great-grandfather. I'll have to get a picture of it and show it to you.

I love jewelery. Earrings, necklaces, rings... :laughingsmiley:

He doesn't like to wear normal watches. Plus, he loves pocket watches. He has one from his great-grandfather. I'll have to get a picture of it and show it to you.

I love jewelery. Earrings, necklaces, rings... :laughingsmiley:

Tell me a regular female who doesn't like jeweleries. :rolleyes_anim:

But still, I love hand watches. I have, like, 10 to 15, half of them not working. =P I like to keep a collection, rather than wearing and breaking it.

dang it I'm always late to everything

aaaaanyway, happy anniversary Spritzie :D

Thank you Tyler. I'm sure you're not late to everything. Just most things, maybe? :laughingsmiley:

HAPPY (late) ANNIVERSARY SPRITZIE!!!!

CAV, you really need to start atleast slapping me with some other type of sea life cause this is getting quite boring. :(

*slaps with the Tuna of Justice*

Better?

HAPPY (late) ANNIVERSARY SPRITZIE!!!!

*slaps with the Tuna of Justice*

Better?

Thank you CAV.

And tell him to be glad you aren't slapping him with a Puffer fish. :laughingsmiley: