Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Btw, in a completely unrealated note I found my new favourite quote on the neoboards! :O

If you add Z to the end, it's a joke. Z makes things less serious, that's why no one ever takes zoos or zebras or zippers seriously.

Umm, so zebras or zoos or zippers, all start with the letter z, not end with them... <_<

My Multiquote isn't working because I am on my iTouch so...

Anisha: I am off to the library! My mission:manga!!! :laughingsmiley:

Ryan: Neither you nor anybody else will be able to catch Anisha in titles. Good luck!!

Wemblin: So true so true.

Hello random chatters. *forgets when I last posted on this topic*

...I can't wait for Pokemon Black and White. Seriously, I am totally addicted to Pokemanz now! Ahem. I'm tired. :/

Yes it does CAV, to entertain us. Now dance! I SAID DANCE! >=D

Yes CAV...your life does have meaning! What CS said!!! Dance! :laughingsmiley:

I'm not a monkey. If and when I entertain, it's stand up comedy, which I'm too depressed to do.

Hehe, Moogi. xP I remember when I was...back when the first games came out. Ah, how easy it was to memorize them all until like Mew. xP I had found my red and gold version, alongside my brother's yellow and silver. I left them at home, sadly, as well as my old gameboy games. I say mine since I've had them and my brother forgot about them all. xP Hehe. I'm such a little sister! I even took over his laptop, though he hasn't complained. I mean, if he asked, I'll give it back...not that I hide it. *nods* I leave it in the middle of the living room, so yeah.

Being depressed is no fun, CAV. *nods* I hope it gets better and you can tell us one of your jokes soon. :]

I feel such a sleepy person today. Well...at least I was wide awake at work. xP

I hope it gets better and you can tell us one of your jokes soon. :]

I'll get back to you on that one in....12 weeks...or months....or years. Umm, will you be here in 2026?

I'M BAAAAAACK!! But I'm still depressed. And that wasn't one of my best jokes...

And ... just a simple question. Are you RRG's brother, by any chance?

Yes, I am the younger sibling of the awesomely formerly invisible AA. :P

And CAV - you're still one of the most active people on the forums.

Besides, I remember way back there was a time when all the post counts were reset. Maybe there'll be another chance for you to reach the rank of top poster. :yes:

Nooo! That better not happen Harbinger! I worked so hard!! I love my posts! Wah! :crying: And that is so cool that you are RRG's brother. :laughingsmiley:

CAV - depression is not good. I know. Except I have been depressed for real (not right now though, in the past.) You dont want to be depressed. :sad01_anim:

My Multiquote isn't working because I am on my iTouch so...

Anisha: I am off to the library! My mission:manga!!! :laughingsmiley:

Ryan: Neither you nor anybody else will be able to catch Anisha in titles. Good luck!!

Yup! I am expert at titling. What can I say? I am such a genius! :king:

:laughingsmiley: Kidding ... and yeah, you should try at least one or two mangas. :yes: They can be good.

Actually, I am at my math coaching center right now. Everyone's doing maths, solving every piece of sums. But me? Naah, I am chatting with my friends online. :whistle:

Yes, I am the younger sibling of the awesomely formerly invisible AA. :P

Oh, that's good to know. :yes:

Yeah, invisible. But nowadays ... he's quite visible isn't he?

Yes. That was my all time goal. And it's ruined. My life still has no meaning...

You should have thought about that before CAV. Now, you can't do anything ...

Well, why not have a new life time goal? That would be fun! :laughingsmiley: