Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well mate, if you count reading manga as a sport, then you're probably the world champion! :P

I'm not particularly interested in Japanese media, especially since I can't read them in Japanese. It's more or less a side effect of not having enough books. xD

Well mate, if you count reading manga as a sport, then you're probably the world champion! :P

Whats manga? I have heard people talk about it but I dont know what it is... :laughingsmiley:

I'm not particularly interested in Japanese media, especially since I can't read them in Japanese. It's more or less a side effect of not having enough books. xD

Japanese media?? Random. :laughingsmiley:

Manga: more or less Japanese graphic novels, but often with a more serious tone than comics. Reputed for being highly addictive.

To you especially! :P

There's another interview (by Alberto) up! This should stave off the mobs until the results get out. xD

It seems that Hals must be thanked for many reasons. :P I'm sure the team's popularity ratings have gone up since she was signed on.

Manga: more or less Japanese graphic novels, but often with a more serious tone than comics. Reputed for being highly addictive.

Ahhhh thanks! Sorry for calling you random. I guess it wasnt. :laughingsmiley:

There's another interview (by Alberto) up! This should stave off the mobs until the results get out. xD

I love love love your interviews! My favorite is obvious the Elon one. MQ FOR THE CUPPPPP!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

RRG is the first man to reach 10,000 posts. My life has no meaning...

:laughingsmiley: That made me laugh...I mean...I am sorry?

I'm not very much of an outdoor person. I do go swimming occasionally, though recently I've found that my ears begin to hurt while underwater, for some reason. Ouch.

Yeah, it happened a couple of times with me too. My ears feel like they would burst with pain. I am quite used to it these days.

And ... just a simple question. Are you RRG's brother, by any chance?

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

RRG is the first man to reach 10,000 posts. My life has no meaning...

No meaning? Why? Was reaching 10k post your all time goal or what?

Whats manga? I have heard people talk about it but I dont know what it is... :laughingsmiley:

*gasp* Div! You don't know about manga?

I am an all time anime and manga fan, no matter what people think. :wub_anim:

Lulz, the only manga thing i've ever read was the Warriors manga series for anyone whos read that. xD

As for Anime, I USED to like Naruto. Religous reasons made me stop watching.

I think I would enjoy Manga more if it was cheaper :sad02: I can't bring myself to buy a book with 100 words in it for 20 bucks or more. So therefore I don't read it much. Also I have zero friends that are interested in it so I can't borrow from anyone either. Although one day I really would like to get all the Cardcaptors ones, the anime was so good.

Hahahaha Anisha. Shhhh dont make fun of my ignorance. *pretends to be miffed* laughingsmiley.gif Are manga good...books?

They're nice enough. I prefer novels though. -Grabs a 3 pound book and runs away to read-

Those are the ones. They always slightly confuse me....I end up reading them the wrong way, every single time. :laughingsmiley:

Ahhhhh so I do know what they are!!! They are pretty cool! I like the pictures. :wub_anim:

I still have no idea how to read them most of the time, but that has yet to stop me. -Waits for new Warriors manga books-

Btw, in a completely unrealated note I found my new favourite quote on the neoboards! :O

If you add Z to the end, it's a joke. Z makes things less serious, that's why no one ever takes zoos or zebras or zippers seriously.

Btw, in a completely unrealated note I found my new favourite quote on the neoboards! :O

If you add Z to the end, it's a joke. Z makes things less serious, that's why no one ever takes zoos or zebras or zippers seriously.

Thats a nice quote! You found it on Neoboards?