Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ahahaha, someone made a board and says that the TNT cat pulled the plug on the servers and we now have to start over from day 1... of AC 1. xD

Lulz at this conversation at this board:

1: im in ur server roomz, corruptin yur data

2: Who sent you?

1: The lolmeepits

3: You sir, deserve a medal.

Pointless conversations ftw. :P

And you too @ ducking? xD

I'm telling you, those hand sanitizers are dangerous. Well, not so much dangerous, but unwieldy. You never know how much you're going to end up with.

I love how when TNT slips up, even a little, the whole Neopets world explodes into chaos.

Pretty soon, there's going to be a mass rebellion spawned from a crazy rumor someone started. The best thing is, it's totally possible. You don't want to mess with people's AC.

For now, I've barricaded TDN's doors with a little something that should hold back the angry mobs for a while (see the AC news board). :P

And as for solutions to the sanitizer problem in regions which are beyond the reach of the NHSC... I suppose umbrellas will have to do. xD

When in doubt, use an umbrella. Except during acid rain. Then you're in trouble anyways.

And yes, I think they will be kept calm for a litt-- *mob attacks*

Well. They read that pretty darn quick. :D

HAHAHA! One of my best DC friends said she thinks TNT isn't awake and she got a neomail from TNT saying they constantly read the boards and are always alert. xDDD

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=141647970&next=21#bottom

HAHAHA! One of my best DC friends said she thinks TNT isn't awake and she got a neomail from TNT saying they constantly read the boards and are always alert. xDDD

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=141647970&next=21#bottom

:laughingsmiley:

I can imagine some TNT moderators frantically placing phone calls to TNT programmers right now.

*static* -THE BOARDS ARE COMPLETE CHAOS! COME SAVE US!

-....what? zzzzzz. ACV...problems?

-HURRY THERE ARE MOBS FORMING!

-i...don't...understand

-THE RESULTS ARENT UP YET

-....wha?....THE RESULTS ARENT UP YET?! OH NO!!!!

^^ That's how it's gonna go. :D

And then there'll be a rush of programmers firing up SSH sessions to try and fix things, and the flood of incoming connections will crash the SSH daemons on Neopets' servers, so they'll all have to drive to the office at 2 AM in a giant scramble! :evil:

Well... first the mad rush to get to the office will cause a series of gigantic pile-ups, backing up traffic for several kilometres and causing millions of dollars in damage. And when they finally get there, they'll realise that they forgot the keys! :P

Still the meepits fault. Having to drive all the way back to get the keys, the meepits have put superglue in the locks. Uh oh....looks like ACV scores won't be coming out for awhile... :laughingsmiley:

Well, if they could just wait until my watching-for-score-updates shift ends so somebody else has to write the late report, that would be just fine. :P

I love swimming!!!!!! I am on a swim team and I got a 3rd place at the STATE level!!! That's pretty good, if I do say so myself. *pats self on back with super extendable arm*

:woot: Div! You are so awesome! I am jealous! Grrr ... :laughingsmiley:

Jokes apart.

:yes: Div, that was very impressive. I don't really like swimming. Especially in cold chilly water. *shudder*

Banned for laughing at my misfortu- Oh wait...

Same old Ryan, banning everyone here and there. :laughingsmiley:

When in doubt, use an umbrella. Except during acid rain. Then you're in trouble anyways.

This one made me lol. :laughingsmiley:

Motto of the week.

"When in Doubt, use an umbrella"

-Domino

I started swimming since I was 4. I only go swimming in the summer so my mom had to teach me to swim all over again every year but I remembered how to lay on my back on the water this summer, very calming. ;D

I don't go to swimming pools either, I go to the beach and swim in the sea.

Seriously though, aren't there any TNT members inclined to stay up as late as we TDNers do sometimes? xD

I think we just need to fire a few ICBMs their way. xD It's almost 4 AM for them right now, so I assume a programmer will be up in two hours or so.

I started swimming since I was 4. I only go swimming in the summer so my mom had to teach me to swim all over again every year but I remembered how to lay on my back on the water this summer, very calming. ;D

I don't go to swimming pools either, I go to the beach and swim in the sea.

At the age of 4? Wow, thats a bit too fast.

I started at the age of 14. Bleh, everyone in our school bragged that how good they were at swimming. And I though I should learn too, in case. Other than that, I have no interest in swimming.

I would rather lie on a beach. Very calming. -_-

I started swimming pretty early... early enough for me not to be able to remember when. xD It was pretty important for me to slow down joint deterioration and stuff, you know, keeping the works oiled, but these days even that kind of exercise is rather tough for me.

I don't like exercise. Not that I am a lazy potato =P, but still, I was never into sports.

Not soccer, not tennis, not baseball, not cricket. Even, I am not-very-good at chess either. :laughingsmiley:

Except for I love basketball. I don't know why, but it's my favorite sport.

Almost all sports are well beyond me at this stage, hence swimming. :) I find swimming underwater especially calming.

I'm not very much of an outdoor person. I do go swimming occasionally, though recently I've found that my ears begin to hurt while underwater, for some reason. Ouch.