Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Gothic? We have a Gothic girl in our class. She is kind of cool, in her own ways.

I think it's because my skin is very very light. Very "porcelain". So I think very pure dark hair, wouldn't look right. Like my sister recently started dying hers nearly black, and she looks slightly on the gothic side. And her skin isn't as light as mine.

Oh fine all of you. Be that way. I give up. But my final statement on the topic of singers is...Justin Bieber=good looks, bad singing. Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers=bad. Happy?

Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers = bad.

Good:

Well.. there's lots, so I'll just leave that open.

Oh fine all of you. Be that way. I give up. But my final statement on the topic of singers is...Justin Bieber=good looks, bad singing. Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers=bad. Happy?

Totally Happy! :laughingsmiley:

I don't think I can do grumpy. Someone make DC get swept today and then I MIGHT e grumpy.

Ah, you guys are totally I-am-going-to-win-AC fellows. :laughingsmiley:

*ends topic on singers because no one agrees with her that Justin Bieber is not bad looking*

Spritzie, you are beautiful, just like me. :laughingsmiley: You would look fabulous in coral pink and turqoise...I can envision it now! :wub_anim:

I think it's because my skin is very very light. Very "porcelain". So I think very pure dark hair, wouldn't look right. Like my sister recently started dying hers nearly black, and she looks slightly on the gothic side. And her skin isn't as light as mine.

That says it. Paler skin looks kind of Gothic. (Don't look at me, I am not a goth :laughingsmiley:) Even though I am a bit pale.

Here there are more numbers of Gothic boys as compared to girls.

That says it. Paler skin looks kind of Gothic. (Don't look at me, I am not a goth :laughingsmiley:) Even though I am a bit pale.

Really? There are wayyy more gothic girls in my school! There are NO gothic guys! Oh wait...there is one.

Really? There are wayyy more gothic girls in my school! There are NO gothic guys! Oh wait...there is one.

Gothic was a bigger thing in Colorado a few years ago, when I was in school. But now, it depends where you are. Like more on the south side of town, you get the kids dressing like wanna-be gangsters. On the north, it's the preppy kids, plus preppy kids trying to be punk/emo. I hate that stuff.

Gothic was a bigger thing in Colorado a few years ago, when I was in school. But now, it depends where you are. Like more on the south side of town, you get the kids dressing like wanna-be gangsters. On the north, it's the preppy kids, plus preppy kids trying to be punk/emo. I hate that stuff.

Yeah, it is totally like that in some books I read, like Gossip Girl.

Lulz, I just tried to imagine me, CAV, an Tyler as gothic.

Aw. Poor them. :laughingsmiley:

I can imagine ... wait! I really don't know how you guys look!

We have a huge amount of girly girls here. No gothic, you would be probably ignored here if you are a gothic. Most of my male classmates are gothic. Yup, they are.

I hate emos too. They annoy me, so much! I can't believe, I used to sit with a emo-ish boy in my 10th grade. (1 year back).

Yeah, it is totally like that in some books I read, like Gossip Girl.

We were at the south mall last night, and this girl walked by in a short tiered plaid skirt, with boots, and a fuzzy tail attached to the back. I was like... what's that supposed to be?

I miss the days when pre-teens, teens, early 20's, dressed like.... normal people. They wore what they liked. They didn't try to fit in with what people were claiming was cool.

We have a huge amount of girly girls here. No gothic, you would be probably ignored here if you are a gothic. Most of my male classmates are gothic. Yup, they are.

I was more sporty, until high school. Since I grew up playing sports with guys and stuff. I turned more girly freshman year. Which still cracks me up now. When people meet me, they think I am the ultimate girly girl. Because I love dressing up, wearing jewelry, shopping, etc.

But I love sports. I'll play almost anything. I love going camping, fishing, hiking, 4 wheeling (on ATV's).

I really know what you mean Spritzie, and I wish it was like that. If you dont fit in at my school, you are rejected. Fitting in at my school basically means copying the popular kids. :sick01:

I really know what you mean Spritzie, and I wish it was like that. If you dont fit in at my school, you are rejected. Fitting in at my school basically means copying the popular kids. :sick01:

This is the truth guys. And I hate copying those "OMG! I am so beautiful!" - girls. And I am much into my normal side. Mix of both sports, hanging out, masti! Wait, masti is a hindi word! :laughingsmiley:

I had it easy at my HS. Just the senior class, had over 1k students. It was too big for groups. There was only 1 that stuck out, and that was the kids that went across to the park to smoke.

Otherwise, it was mixed.

I had it easy at my HS. Just the senior class, had over 1k students. It was too big for groups. There was only 1 that stuck out, and that was the kids that went across to the park to smoke.

Otherwise, it was mixed.

I have talked to HS kids, and they say that it is MUCH better the MS. HS is much less clique-y than MS, and my MS is the worst in the clique way in the district, so they said. It must be true because you can name kids with a label in my school - popular, nerd, girly, freakish, etc. :sad02:

I had my own group of friends in middle school. It started out in 6th grade, with me and a girl I'd grown up with. And we slowly just started adding the people we hung out with. By 8th grade, there was about 10 of us that were close. We were by no means popular, but people knew who we were, where we hung out, and they didn't mess with us. (And they certainly didn't sit at our table outside.) :laughingsmiley:

But we all went to different HS. Only 4 of us went to mine. And by then, only 3 of us were still talking.

In my group, we have 3 girls (including me) and 3 boys. That's particularly enough. My friends aren't Emo, gothic, preppy, extremely popular, extremely rich. That's the reason I love them so much. :wub_anim:

Our core group is just 4 people now, but we have about 100 people that com and hang out with us. I don't even know half their names! xD

Me and my freinds in the core group just wanna have a good time, and really couldn't care less if we come out with a terrible rep.

My freind Daylon, he's hilarious, although all his jokes can't be said in class where a teacher can hear us.

Then my freind Seth is funny too, but he cares too much about what people will think of him. We nicknamed him Bucky the Buck-tooth Blonde Beaver. xD

Me, i'm insane. I'm known as "Squirrel boy" at my school, and i'm great at annoying people I don't like. Someone steals my lunch money one day, they give me it back and a bonus the next day just to make me shut up. :)

Gabe: He's kinda quiet but hilarious and fun to have in the group.

And then we've been classified as the nerds and geeks so people we don't even know but are pretty much losers like us will always come and sit with us. xD

Hahahahaha CS. I am also kinda like that, with my 25 close friends and about a bazillion other friends, which includes all of you guys. *gives virtual hugs*

I has returned. And yes, I'm happy now.

And I am calm, but I hate those singers so much.

I'm known as the silent kid in my school, but my group is somewhat large. They're all guys, cause we talk about things girls wouldn't care for.

Sean's the one everyone hates to be around, because he's so annoying

Aaron is an average guy

Victor is the one whom likes Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh

Tuzong HATES Sean, and he's also the genius and smart alec

Danny is even more silent than me, but he still talks

David is a friend I had since elementary school

Jimmy is this guy whom likes the show Bleach

Thanks for the hugs Div. :laughingsmiley:

I like a shorter group better.

In our group there is me, obviously, the most interesting. :whistle: kidding.

My friends, Tanya, Sam, Anita, Nikki, Rahul (I rather call him Raol :laughingsmiley: ) and VC.