Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

No, I said teen blondies. The ones that always have their cell phones and their Twitter, and then scream at the sound of Justin Beiber. I'm sure you don't fit that description.

I was a TEEN blonde once. I was never like that. That's just a stereotype.

Yeah its true. But most teen girls are like that, except its not Twitter. Its Facebook. Get. It. Right. CAV. :laughingsmiley:

But Justin Biebar is cute! lol

So what are we actually talking about, blondes, squirrels or vanished people?

Yeah its true. But most teen girls are like that, except its not Twitter. Its Facebook. Get. It. Right. CAV. :laughingsmiley:

Divya... it's okay. There's a lot of blondes that deserve it. It's just annoying when people generalize with stereotypes.

Besides... what do I care? I'm no longer a blonde. :laughingsmiley:

But Justin Biebar is cute! lol

So what are we actually talking about, blondes, squirrels or vanished people?

You are so right. I am in love with his hair.

And I think we are talking about....?

EDIT: @Spritzie, what happened? Hair dye?

Blondie? So it's blondes that are like that. Do we have something against blondes, CAV?

Ooops CAV, you forgot, Spritzie is blonde.

And Spritzie don't worry, I am with you. Blondes look cute.

No, I said teen blondies. The ones that always have their cell phones and their Twitter, and then scream at the sound of Justin Beiber. I'm sure you don't fit that description.

Gee, who likes Justin Beiber? I don't. And I don't think I would. (No offence to Justin Beiber's fans. I was just sharing my thoughts :) Sorry Div).

What makes you think that i'm usually not serious? laughingsmiley.gif

I have no idea. Just because I find you a little funnier than others. :laughingsmiley: Is that a bad thing?

EDIT: @Spritzie, what happened? Hair dye?

Yep. I've been blonde all my life. Time for a change. I dyed it a dark brown/red. It's like, black cherry.

Ooops CAV, you forgot, Spritzie is blonde.

And Spritzie don't worry, I am with you. Blondes look cute.

I always loved being blonde. It suited me the best. It was just time for a change for a bit.

EW! I hate Justin Beiber. What a little creep, and that one song that goes...

Tonight there's gonna be one less lonely girl

And i'm coming for you.

If that's not creepy I don't know what is. axehead.png

Oh and, BLONDE FAIL!

fail-owned-blonde.jpg

And no, it's not a bad thing, i'm just usually serious though. xD

CAV: I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!

I want to KILL Justin Bieber...

But were you a teen during 2005-present day. I'm pretty sure no. That's where the sterotype comes in. And for the most part, it's actually right. Come to New York. You'll see a new side of the world.

No, it's mostly Twitter now. Facebook was about a year or 2 ago. Now it's all Twitter. What ever happened to Myspace? Once I got a Myspace, it suddenly wasn't cool anymore. What gives?

But were you a teen during 2005-present day. I'm pretty sure no. That's where the sterotype comes in. And for the most part, it's actually right. Come to New York. You'll see a new side of the world.

I turned 15 in 2000. So mid-2005, I turned 20. So technically, I was still a teen during a portion of 2005. :laughingsmiley:

I have been to New York. I spent a few weeks there.

You know, I think the reason that all guys hate Justin Bieber is because they are jealous of him. His hotness, his singing, and his overall appeal to girls.

Hahaha its ok Anisha. I dont like his singing, other than "Baby", but I LOVE his looks.

@CS, you are kinda funnier. Thats a good thing.

That's good. You are not like other girls,who get mad at me because I don't like Justin. <_<

I always loved being blonde. It suited me the best. It was just time for a change for a bit.

I have to say, blondes look really beautiful.

To be honest, I like Blondes. There, I said it. :laughingsmiley:

EW! I hate Justin Beiber. What a little creep, and that one song that goes...

Tonight there's gonna be one less lonely girl

And i'm coming for you.

And no, it's not a bad thing, i'm just usually serious though. xD

I know. THAT song! Please don't sing it! I am tired of hearing it everyday.

And I prefer being funnier, you know. They lighten up the surroundings. Rather than being a grumpy old man!

You know, I think the reason that all guys hate Justin Bieber is because they are jealous of him. His hotness, his singing, and his overall appeal to girls.

The guy sounds like a girl! I'm YOUNGER than him, and I have a deeper voice. How should I be jealous about that?

And he looks anything but hot (that doesn't sound right since I'm a guy).

It's like me being jealous about the Jonas Brothers. And I NEED TO KILL THEM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like him either. But he doesn't do my type of music. And he's far too young and such to be appealing in any way for me. :laughingsmiley:

I have to say, blondes look really beautiful.

:) I like it. With my skin tone, lighter looks better. But the darker looks good with my skin too. Since it has the red in it, it doesn't look like pure black, that would make me look gothic. :laughingsmiley:

Aw, i'm grumpy now? laughingsmiley.gif

And ew, jealous? No, I just really hate him, plus I hate that type of music, and I really don't think he's a good singer. Plus he's really arrogant...

Yea, famous for his girly voice. That's why his famous, everyone's making fun of him.

I have to go, but before I do...

I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER! I HATE THE JONAS BROS! I HATE MILEY CYRUS! I HATE ALL THOSE KIND OF SINGERS!!!!!!

Yea, famous for his girly voice. That's why his famous, everyone's making fun of him.

I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER! I HATE THE JONAS BROS! I HATE MILEY CYRUS! I HATE ALL THOSE KIND OF SINGERS!!!!!!

OMG HOW COULD YOU?! Actually, I hate the Jonas Brothers too. :sick01: But Miley Cyrus is ok. Hannah Montana sucks though.

Divya! You are scaring me!

:laughingsmiley: Kidding. Justin is not that bad, after all. But his voice ... it's a little ...

What can I say? I prefer bold voices better. Sorry! :)

:) I like it. With my skin tone, lighter looks better. But the darker looks good with my skin too. Since it has the red in it, it doesn't look like pure black, that would make me look gothic. :laughingsmiley:

Gothic? We have a Gothic girl in our class. She is kind of cool, in her own ways.

Aw, i'm grumpy now? laughingsmiley.gif

No, that's not what I meant. But I would like to see the "Grumpy" you. :laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: CAV, take a deep breathe in ... and out. Calm down, will you?

Of course CAV. The reason he is so famous is BECAUSE of his girly voice.

All of this reminds me of the whole ordeal with Hanson years ago. The youngest I think was 10-ish. They all looked very... feminine.

I dislike all of those too. Especially Miley Cyrus. :rolleyes_anim:

Oh fine all of you. Be that way. I give up. But my final statement on the topic of singers is...Justin Bieber=good looks, bad singing. Miley Cyrus, Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers=bad. Happy?

I don't think I can do grumpy. Someone make DC get swept today and then I MIGHT e grumpy.

And to be honest, I don't think it's jealousy, I think it's that guys and older people who have no physical attraction to him are able to see through him and realize he's just plain annoying.

Edit: Yes, i'm very happy now. :)