Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Anisha doesn't seem like such an odd name... then again, I have an easily misspelled name too, so I'm not really one to talk. xD

I know. I might have misspelled your name lot of times.

I know. I might have misspelled your name lot of times.

Almost no one can pronounce my name correctly from just reading. Especially substitutes!! Grrr...I bet all of you except Anisha are pronouncing my names wrong in your head! :laughingsmiley:

Almost no one can pronounce my name correctly from just reading. Especially substitutes!! Grrr...I bet all of you except Anisha are pronouncing my names wrong in your head! :laughingsmiley:

I can pronounce your name, perfectly. :laughingsmiley:

I have seen many of Indian TV show, and most of the girl's name there is either Divya, Vidya, Priya, Sona, or something like that. And yeah, we have many Divyas in our school. :whistle:

I bet my name is also pronounced wrongly in here.

Yay! Spritzie is back! :laughingsmiley:

I know, this topic gets lots of posts. And I am toh always lurking here.

"toh" is a Hindi (my national language) word, if you haven't noticed. Sorry, I wasn't able to help it out. I am feeling so Patriotic today. :whistle:

Yay, you remember my name. And I know, Anisha can be difficult for you guys. No problem, you can call me Prankster, if you want. :yes: It can be easy for Div (short name of Divya xD) because she is sort of experienced in case of India.

Yes I am. I'm back at work for the week. (well, until Wednesday, as usual.)

Nope. I shall call you by your name. It's only proper. :P

Yuppers it is easier for me because I have a cousin named Anisha. And here you go *hands cookie to Anisha through computer creating a huge mess of crumbs and gooey chocolate* :laughingsmiley:

I remember it as Ani (I used to have a friend that named their cat Ani) and add sha. Now it's easier for me, and I won't forget it ever again.

[old geezer mode]

You think that's a lot of posts? Hah! Back in my day, you could leave this topic overnight and come back to find yourself thirty pages behind! Now that's what I call an active topic! :hairy:

*waves walking stick around for dramatic effect*

[/old geezer mode]

This topic's nowhere near as active as it once was. ;) Whether that's good or bad is a matter of debate.

Oh come on, I don't post that often, only when I have something meaningful to contribute to the conversation. :P

Originally, when I logged off here on my last day at work, I didn't sign on at all at home. So I was off for 3.5 days. And when I first joined, things were quite a bit more active. So I had a lot more to go through during my first morning back to work. It's much more tame now. Except for last night.

Yeah, but look at this way, you're under 100 posts from 10k. CAV is about 8.7k from 10k. I'm 7.9k away. So in the time it would take either of us to post multiple thousands, you would easily post 100 posts.

I bet my name is also pronounced wrongly in here.

People have issues with names. Seriously. My name is 4 letters. FOUR. And it gets messed up constantly. I think my husband is one of many, 3 people that say it correctly.

Yes I am. I'm back at work for the week. (well, until Wednesday, as usual.)

Nope. I shall call you by your name. It's only proper. :P

I remember it as Ani (I used to have a friend that named their cat Ani) and add sha. Now it's easier for me, and I won't forget it ever again.

People have issues with names. Seriously. My name is 4 letters. FOUR. And it gets messed up constantly. I think my husband is one of many, 3 people that say it correctly.

Okay, call me Ani then, my school friends do that. Believe me, they are always unpredictable. :)

Some people pronounce my name all wrong. They give too much pressure in 'sha', which sounds like they are call a ghost or something. :laughingsmiley:

Spritzie is pretty easy to pronounce. And it's unique, so I like it.

I didn't know your real name is only 4 lettered, Spritzie. In case of all those name signatures and stuffs, it must be pretty easy for you. :yes:

Okay, call me Ani then, my school friends do that. Believe me, they are always unpredictable. :)

Some people pronounce my name all wrong. They give too much pressure in 'sha', which sounds like they are call a ghost or something. :laughingsmiley:

Spritzie is pretty easy to pronounce. And it's unique, so I like it.

I didn't know your real name is only 4 lettered, Spritzie. In case of all those name signatures and stuffs, it must be pretty easy for you. :yes:

I can see it now... "Hey Anishhhhhhhhhha!" :laughingsmiley:

Yep. It's Lara. But I guess it throws people off. They pronounce it as if it had the U, like Laura. Or how people pronounce Tara. I just answer to everything now, including, HEY YOU!

I've had the nickname Spritzie for nearly 10 years now. I got it when I was 15. It's the name of a character from Rainbow Brite.

I can see it now... "Hey Anishhhhhhhhhha!" :laughingsmiley:

Yep. It's Lara. But I guess it throws people off. They pronounce it as if it had the U, like Laura. Or how people pronounce Tara. I just answer to everything now, including, HEY YOU!

I've had the nickname Spritzie for nearly 10 years now. I got it when I was 15. It's the name of a character from Rainbow Brite.

Yeah, they call me as if they are calling a snake. :laughingsmiley:

And I can pronounce your name pretty easily. Because Lara is commonly used in India too. We have an actress, whose name is Lara Dutta. Google it, you should see her.

I got the name Prankster when I was 12. It's because I pranked my class teacher (poor him :laughingsmiley:). It was some sort of a bet. And so on, they called me Prankster Chick. They were always like, "hey Pranky! Hows going?" or "Hey Prankster, mind if I prank you?" It was really annoying at first, you won't believe me. <_<

But later on, I got used to it. And it's my all time name now.

I wanted to keep it as my Neo name too. But too bad, it was already take. :(

My Neo name is Spritzieblue (That's the original email address I used, since Spritzie was taken.) I never thought to try just Spritzie. And I looked a couple months ago, and there is an account "Spritzie" but it was created in 2008. So considering I started playing in 2002, I could have had Spritzie, as my account name. I didn't think to check though.

And my first pet, my Blue Shoyru, is SpritzieBlue. There is a pet, Spritzie. A Ghost Koi. But it's on a frozen account.

In a frozen account? that's too bad. :(

I have never experienced getting iced (and don't even want to). 4 of my good neofriends got frozen, and I still miss them a lot. After that they either didn't create a new account, or didn't send me a friend request in their new user.

And I have seen many frozen cases in these forums. I am a bit concerned. :guiltysmiley:

In a frozen account? that's too bad. :(

I have never experienced getting iced (and don't even want to). 4 of my good neofriends got frozen, and I still miss them a lot. After that they either didn't create a new account, or didn't send me a friend request in their new user.

And I have seen many frozen cases in these forums. I am a bit concerned. :guiltysmiley:

I've been playing for 8 years, and I've never been frozen. I've never been warned, or had any issues. (The Ghost Koi isn't mine. I was just searching to see what kind of pet had the name Spritzie.)

As long as you follow the rules, and are careful about things that could be seen as breaking them, then you're usually fine.

I will keep an eye out for it. I would be totally broken, if I ever get banned. :(

Anyways, sad topic apart.

Well, why isn't the New Game Challenge released yet? I want to see that Kookith game! :laughingsmiley:

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm really looking forward to the Kookith game. And definitely the Kookith prizes. I'm glad I have 275 NC, in case the Lulu prize is awesome.

I've never been frozen either, but I did forget my pass to my original main, and the email for it was deleted. :(

R.I.P Jnjnryan. D:

And now that the IC have all pretty much quit this place is pretty boring. The FM forum isn't doing much better. sad01_anim.gif

Oh and good mornng everyone. ^^

I've never been frozen either, but I did forget my pass to my original main, and the email for it was deleted. :(

R.I.P Jnjnryan. D:

And now that the IC have all pretty much quit this place is pretty boring. The FM forum isn't doing much better. sad01_anim.gif

Sometimes, I went years between logging onto my account, but each time I did, after an absence, I changed the password to things I was using at the time. So each time, I was able to figure mine out. Good thing too, because 1. I had no idea what email I used when I signed up in 2002. And 2. Even if I knew, it was probably deleted due to not being using in 7 years.

And good morning :)

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm really looking forward to the Kookith game. And definitely the Kookith prizes. I'm glad I have 275 NC, in case the Lulu prize is awesome.

I have only 25 NC. I won't get a single thing.

I should try Qasalan Expellibox right away. In case, I get 150 NC. :wub_anim:

R.I.P Jnjnryan. D:

I have noted down my email and password somewhere. Won't be a problem for me.

I have heard about IC, a lot. Sounds like it was really fun. ^_^

Morning? :laughingsmiley: It's night over here. Anyways, good morning!

I did too, but I think I might've changed the last time I was logged on because someone at my school said they were a hacker and knew all my accounts, and I was pretty gullible back then.jealous.gif

Shame too, I loved my first pet, and I think my Mutant hissi and Xweetok are UC now since I morphed them and quit before the conversion...

Does that mean I have to say good night? o.o

I had 125 NC from the Daily Dare. Then I won 150 NC from the Expellibox last week, I think. Or the week before.

And it's still morning here. 10:55am.

I never won anything good from the Expellibox. Only 100 NP. That's all I get. Well no worries, I still have hope.

It's 10:30 PM over here. But I am still not feeling sleepy.

We have so much time difference, nearly 12 hours. :laughingsmiley:

Does that mean I have to say good night? o.o

I have no idea. Say whatever you want. :laughingsmiley:

I never won anything good from the Expellibox. Only 100 NP. That's all I get. Well no worries, I still have hope.

It's 10:30 PM over here. But I am still not feeling sleepy.

We have so much time difference, nearly 12 hours. :laughingsmiley:

I get a lot of, Nothing happens, things. A few 100/200NP. I've gotten the NC twice. I've gotten 1k np a few times. And my pets get sick there quite a bit. I've gotten pretty much everything I think.

12 hours makes it easy to remember.

My 3 other pets, have been unpainted for 7-8 years, so even now, I can't bring myself to paint them. A Faerie Shoyru is a dream pet, but I could never paint my Shoyru. She just has to be Blue. Same with my Kougra and Lupe.

I get a lot of, Nothing happens, things. A few 100/200NP. I've gotten the NC twice. I've gotten 1k np a few times. And my pets get sick there quite a bit. I've gotten pretty much everything I think.

12 hours makes it easy to remember.

Your ST is pretty much similar to NST. Just 40-50 mins difference. I am NST +12 or 11. I face lots of problems because of these. I miss lots of Auctions, avatars ... and so on.

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=jnjnryan

Hey, apparently i've been playing Neo for just under 5 years. o.o

And Spritzie, why not crosspaint? Get like desert clothing and then buy a blue pb and paint back? It would be kinda cool. xD

Your ST is pretty much similar to NST. Just 40-50 mins difference. I am NST +12 or 11. I face lots of problems because of these. I miss lots of Auctions, avatars ... and so on.

Yeah, I'm 1 hour ahead of NST. I can understand that. It's easy to do the math for me.

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=jnjnryan

Hey, apparently i've been playing Neo for just under 5 years. o.o

And Spritzie, why not crosspaint? Get like desert clothing and then buy a blue pb and paint back? It would be kinda cool. xD

That's too bad you can't remember your password. Have you tried actually contacting TNT? Explain to them you don't remember your password. Include account info. Like the email on the account, past passwords, items, etc. The same things you'd list to get an account unfrozen. That would prove it was your account, and maybe they could do something about it.

That's a good idea. I could do that. I'll have to look into that.