Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Totally unrelated question: how do you change the settings to anonymous users?

When you go to log in, right below the "Remember Me" check box, there's another check box that does it.

Back to the related topic: I love those games! hahahaha. I love getting np without doing anything! Who's with me?! :laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: Exactly! Who wants to have to work for their NP?? :P

fashion Fever is the only game I play everyday, as much as I can remember.

But my all time favorites are sponsored games. They are all easy, and quick too. I would recommend it to someone who who wants more NP is less time, like me. =P

Hahahaha yeah. The sponser games are really easy and TNT makes it that way so that you play them and then buy the product. Smart smart smart TNT. :graduated:

Right now, I have roughly 20 games on my favorites list. So far today, I've sent the 3 scores for 14 of them. I try to play as many of them as I can, a day.

I almost never play games other than the really easy ones. I get to bored! I dont know how you do it Spritzie...

You guys really play games? Because I don't. I have got all of my NPs either because of Stock Market, or the dailies, or by selling something ... and so on.

Hahaha me too! I cant play games and the only ones I play are the really easy, np making ones, and the AC games.

Do you like the new karate one? I find it annoying and that it doesn't really work well.

It was horrible and I hated it. I played it long enough to get a score to send, to count towards games I've played for the Top Gamer avatar. I'm at 199. So I need to play 51 more games before I get the avatar.

I almost never play games other than the really easy ones. I get to bored! I dont know how you do it Spritzie...

My husband says the same thing. :laughingsmiley: First, I enjoy a good number of them. Like Sutek's Tomb, Typing Terror. I do those for fun. Second, I want as many NP as I can get a day, so I play any game I can get 1k fairly easily, and fairly quickly.

Most of the games I play lately are the games I still need avatars for. I feel like I'll never get my last game avatars.

Hahaha me too! I cant play games and the only ones I play are the really easy, np making ones, and the AC games.

So true. The games I usually play are:

Sponsored games

Featured game (even if I am not good at it. But come on, you get double the NP!)

AC games

And the daily wheels (except for the wheel of Monotony. I don't have hours to sit, really).

I'm not good with the game avatars. I haven't even been practicing them recently. I need most of them. There's only a few of them that I have, like Typing Terror, and Carnival of Terror. And Ultimate Bullseye.

That's one of the very few I'm good at. I didn't even realize there was an avatar for that game, until I went to my Neoboard preferences. I've only gotten over 3600 again, a time or two.

It was horrible and I hated it. I played it long enough to get a score to send, to count towards games I've played for the Top Gamer avatar. I'm at 199. So I need to play 51 more games before I get the avatar.

Do those really count towards your total? If they do I guess I will be getting that avatar quicker than I thought. I've got 210 but I thought I would have to wait like years to get 40 more games but the sponsor ones come out a lot quicker.

Typing terror was really hard for me at first. But I got used to it. After lots of typing practices, I became really good at the game. Typing terror is one of my favorite games, even though I don't play it that often.

Do those really count towards your total? If they do I guess I will be getting that avatar quicker than I thought. I've got 210 but I thought I would have to wait like years to get 40 more games but the sponsor ones come out a lot quicker.

For that avvie, do you just have to play a certain amount of games? Or get a high score? I am confused...

Sponsor games count as well. Thankfully. I really want to get that avatar.

Typing terror was really hard for me at first. But I got used to it. After lots of typing practices, I became really good at the game. Typing terror is one of my favorite games, even though I don't play it that often.

It's my top favorite. I play it every single day.

For that avvie, do you just have to play a certain amount of games? Or get a high score? I am confused...

You have to send a score, any score, in 250 games. Then view your High Score table.

Ohhh thanks guys! I should work towards that then. I have only played like 140 games. :laughingsmiley: Oh well, I have the whole summer in front of me to work on my goals.

I need to find more games to play, so I can get it. Only 51 more. It can't be THAT hard, can it? :laughingsmiley:

Nooo shouldnt be toooo hard... :laughingsmiley: Good luck!

250 different games? This would take me forever. As I am not much into gaming, I have hardly played 150 to 160 games. Oh well, I agree with Divya. The whole summer is left. So, that won't be much difficult.