Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I never want to get them either. I wouldn't want either. They're equally as bad to me. I'd immediately have to paint them back. I've been meaning to check to see what it would cost to paint my pets back, if something like that happened.

About 300k for a Rainbow PB for my Jubjub. (Once she's back on my main, that is)

About 99k for a Blue PB for my Shoyru and Cybunny.

About 70k for a Green PB for my Kougra.

About 95k for a Snow PB for my Jetsam. (That's currently on my main, but won't be soon.)

Let me see, if something like that happens, I have to get ...

99k for my Green Xweetok.

95k for my Starry Shoyru. (I am not sure, I might get a snow one too, as his previous color was snow.)

Oh well, this would somehow be a good lose for me. But this is better than an invisible pet or a baby one.

I'm just glad my Koi, which is Disco, is on a side account that I'm only on to pretty much feed my pets. So she's safe. (Along with not being my active.) The last Disco PB I bought, I paid around 500k for. And I have a Camo Flotsam on that account too. That will be the account my Snow Jetsam goes to.

I had my Ghost Aisha turn Invisible before. It was kind of funny, because it was just before Halloween, and my ghost disappeared. It was really annoying, though, since Invisible pets can't wear clothes. Luckily, I had a spare Ghost PB, so it didn't cost me anything to repaint her, but it would have cost me 110k. As for my other pets:

Halloween Lupe: 1.8 million

Mutant Kau: 550 k

Magma Kiko: several days of irritation

Speaking of painted pets, I just made a Draik, and I'm stuck on what colour to paint him. My favourites are Purple and Shadow. Anyone care to share their opinions?

Spritzie, I love how you have a collection of lovely pets. :)

Let me guess, You have a Kougra, Shoyru, Jetsam, Flotsam, Koi, Cybunny, Jubjub ... Oh! I can't remember anymore. :laughingsmiley:

I had my Ghost Aisha turn Invisible before. It was kind of funny, because it was just before Halloween, and my ghost disappeared. It was really annoying, though, since Invisible pets can't wear clothes. Luckily, I had a spare Ghost PB, so it didn't cost me anything to repaint her, but it would have cost me 110k. As for my other pets:

Halloween Lupe: 1.8 million

Mutant Kau: 550 k

Magma Kiko: several days of irritation

Speaking of painted pets, I just made a Draik, and I'm stuck on what colour to paint him. My favourites are Purple and Shadow. Anyone care to share their opinions?

I've never been big on painting my pets. I'd love to, but I still have my very fist 4 pets, and they've been around for 7-8 years with me. My Jubjub was the only one I could bring myself to paint. (Rainbow) The others, I couldn't do it.

OMG! I'm so jealous! I'm dying to get a Draik. But I only have about 6 million in my bank right now. So it's quite a ways off for me, unless I manage a Desert Draik Egg at the Attic. I would go for purple, personally. It's my favorite color, and I love the way the Purple Draiks look.

Oh, and congrats on getting a Draik. :)

Are rainbow PB really worth 300K?!? I've got one sitting around in my safety deposit box, good to know if I ever want some fast np.

They used to be worth 600k, until the whole, Negg Festival thing. I sold one last year for 650k.

I've never been big on painting my pets. I'd love to, but I still have my very fist 4 pets, and they've been around for 7-8 years with me. My Jubjub was the only one I could bring myself to paint. (Rainbow) The others, I couldn't do it.

OMG! I'm so jealous! I'm dying to get a Draik. But I only have about 6 million in my bank right now. So it's quite a ways off for me, unless I manage a Desert Draik Egg at the Attic. I would go for purple, personally. It's my favorite color, and I love the way the Purple Draiks look.

Oh, and congrats on getting a Draik. :)

Thanks! :)

I really like both purple and black, as favourite colours of mine, and I thought that those colours look very nice on Draiks. Daragan looks a little too evil, I think. Any other ideas?

Thanks! :)

I really like both purple and black, as favourite colours of mine, and I thought that those colours look very nice on Draiks. Daragan looks a little too evil, I think. Any other ideas?

I've actually been plotting with my husband, what I'm going to paint mine, when I get it. I'm personally going for either Maraquan, or Faerie. But I would probably go with a cheaper color, until I could afford those colors. Because getting a Draik egg/MP will pretty much wipe out my bank.

I think camouflage is pretty, though a bit busy. And I like Striped.

How much are Draik Eggs running now? (Or did you go with a MP?) I haven't searched yet, because I'm too far from it.

Yes, i want to know about the cost of Draik eggs too.

How much do they cost, I mean the average cost?

According to Jellyneo, they're 10.5 to 25 million. (Basic colors being around 10.5 to 12. Pirate, Desert, Island being 15 - 16. Zombie being 25) But the prices haven't been updated since December 2009.

Draik Eggs are more expensive than JN's estimates now. I don't really know how much more, but I saw someone asking 50 million for a Zombie Draik Egg last week. Of course, that was before the Abandoned Attic opened. They might be less now.

I used a morphing potion. They're going for around 14-15 million. I traded for mine with items, though.

I had once won a snow PB in KQ, I can remember. I was so happy. It was my first Paint Brush. :laughingsmiley:

I sold it as soon as I got it. That was a lucky day for me, really lucky day.

I do it every single day. I go through TDN's Daily Page, every morning. I've won 10k and a muffin of some sort a few times. And I've won anywhere form 50NP to 2k, and a fruit, or petpet.

Do you ever do Adver-Video? You have to "watch" a little ad video (I always switch to another tab while it's playing.) then you spin a wheel and you can earn from 100 to 800NP per video. And you can watch 5 videos a day. That's another good thing.

I got a split PB from Key Quest and the rainbow from the festival of Neggs and bought two cloud PBs but haven't used any yet nor sold them. I can't seem to let go of them.

I do the same thing with the Adver video. Its annoying when its an advertisement for neopets. I mean I'm already here silly people...

I got a split PB from Key Quest and the rainbow from the festival of Neggs and bought two cloud PBs but haven't used any yet nor sold them. I can't seem to let go of them.

I finally sold my Split PB. And my Gold. I still have a Robot Petpet PB, and a Disco and Striped PB in my SDB. I don't know what to do with them yet.

I bought a Cloud and Camo semi-recently. I painted one of Jubjub's Cloud, and my Flotsam, Camo.

I do it every single day. I go through TDN's Daily Page, every morning. I've won 10k and a muffin of some sort a few times. And I've won anywhere form 50NP to 2k, and a fruit, or petpet.

Do you ever do Adver-Video? You have to "watch" a little ad video (I always switch to another tab while it's playing.) then you spin a wheel and you can earn from 100 to 800NP per video. And you can watch 5 videos a day. That's another good thing.

I spun the fruit machine and got a fruit. Oh well, here it goes to my Shop Stock.

Yes, I know about advert video, and it's totally awesome! :laughingsmiley:

I have watched the video, like, million of times. The best thing is, you don'r have to do anything. Just sit and watch.

The wheel of slime and Fashion Fever are other similar nothing-to-do games.