Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Good luck! You will have to get a really good pet though, which is what I have heard. Do the people who have UC pets and are trading demand more than just a really good pet? Like NP or items?

It would take a lot to get one, I think. Like I've heard of people asking for customs, when people get Fountain Faerie Quests and such. And no. It's against the rules to ask for anything extra, like NP or items. You can only trade across for a pet. And it has to be equal 1=1. You can't trade 2 decent pets, for 1 amazing pet.

It would take a lot to get one, I think. Like I've heard of people asking for customs, when people get Fountain Faerie Quests and such. And no. It's against the rules to ask for anything extra, like NP or items. You can only trade across for a pet. And it has to be equal 1=1. You can't trade 2 decent pets, for 1 amazing pet.

Well, thats good. But it must be soo annoying to have to get a FFQ just to get an UC pet. Oooooh! Idea! FFQs should so give out UC pets!!! :laughingsmiley:

That would be awesome if it did. But... of course not. Except I'd probably get a Coconut Jubjub, and I like the converted Coconut Jubjub's better.

Yeah, same. Only, I might get a pet for someone and get a UC pet instead. I dont really want a Coconut Jubjub or any of the other vegetable/fruit ones as much as I want a UC pet. Or maybe I will give it to someone on TDN. But that is if I get it...

You really deserve one, because you are so loyal and committed. But it is really random because I know this girl who got one about two months after starting.

I think I got one on my old account, but I just canceled it since I thought it was a water faerie quest and had no idea what a FFQ was. Now I'm really mad since I haven't gotten one yet either. But i agree that Spritzie deserves one.

I think I got one on my old account, but I just canceled it since I thought it was a water faerie quest and had no idea what a FFQ was. Now I'm really mad since I haven't gotten one yet either. But i agree that Spritzie deserves one.

Awww. Thank you. Shall we start a petition to TNT? :laughingsmiley: I never knew what a FFQ was for quite some time either. For as long as I've been playing Neopets, I didn't know a whole lot about it until the last couple years. I learned everything I knew way back, by experience. I didn't know there was Neopets help sites and things like that. So I know a ton more now.

MORGAN IS ON TDN!!! *ginormous tackle* :D :D :D

And of course I remember you CAV. ;)

And I have to say, Google's constant presence on the forums is a testament to their comprehensive and timely indexing system.

Yeah, same. Only, I might get a pet for someone and get a UC pet instead. I dont really want a Coconut Jubjub or any of the other vegetable/fruit ones as much as I want a UC pet. Or maybe I will give it to someone on TDN. But that is if I get it...

UC pets are totally awesome. I just saw one of them in my Neofriend's profile, and I was like, wow! From then, I wanted a UC pet, badly!

Afraid not, I'm just visiting. Mainly out of boredom.

(and the Ban! topic, /sniff)

Aw. I read the ban! topic too. You friends love you so much. You should come online often. :)

That would be awesome if it did. But... of course not. Except I'd probably get a Coconut Jubjub, and I like the converted Coconut Jubjub's better.

I like the converted Coconut Jubjub better. He/she looks so cute, standing up and lifting his/her one leg.

I like the converted Coconut Jubjub better. He/she looks so cute, standing up and lifting his/her one leg.

I don't know what it was about the UC ones, but I just think the converted ones are much cuter. I think the UC have a rougher look to them.

Spritzie Ive been on neo for two years and never gotten and ffq if it wassent for a few royal custom I woundent have my mara gelert of faire cybunny

I'm slowly working on my dream pets. I want to get a Draik. (Paint it either Faerie or Maraquan. Which just adds to the expense, unfortunately.) A Faerie Shoyru, Maraquan Kougra, Coconut Jubjub, Robot Ixi, and Ice Hissi. So far, the only fairly easy ones for me to get, are the Kougra, Shoyru, and Draik. For the Jubjub, I'd have to get a FFQ, and I'd have to get the right lab zaps for the Ixi and Hissi. (Assuming I try to achive the pets on my own.) My Hissi I was zapping, is already no longer a Hissi. Bleh. It's a Scorchio now. :laughingsmiley:

Your Gelert is gorgeous. I love Maraquan Gelerts. The background looks perfect. That's the background I'm thinking of for my Koi.

Spritzie Ive been on neo for two years and never gotten and ffq if it wassent for a few royal custom I woundent have my mara gelert or faire cybunny I seen a few uc also go for royal customs but I think there the less popular ones thou

I absolutely love your Maraquan Gelert! Maraquan pets are one of my favorite pets. Wish I could get one. And yes, your peophin has a gorgeous background. Suits her well! :)

I don't know what it was about the UC ones, but I just think the converted ones are much cuter. I think the UC have a rougher look to them.

UC pets are good, but there's one thing I don't like. You can't dress them. Oh well, that's the reason they are called Unconverted. :laughingsmiley:

UC pets are good, but there's one thing I don't like. You can't dress them. Oh well, that's the reason they are called Unconverted. :laughingsmiley:

True. I usually just do backgrounds anyway, and those work on UC. One of the reasons I'd love to have an UC pet, is a could keep it as my active and I would never have to worry about color changing events, since UC pets are immune to them now.

Yes. And I hate how Boochi (you know about him, don't you) would appear out of nowhere and turn our pets into a Baby.

This actually never happened with me. But I have seen many people who have experienced this event.

And there's not just Boochi. There's events that turn your active pet invisible. There's one event that changes your pet color to something random. And there's also when your pets get too sad, they can turn blue, or when angry, red. I read on one site, that these wouldn't happen either.

The invisible one is the most disappointing.

I don't like Invisible pets. I see no points in them. What would be the value of a pet you can't even see.

*sigh* I hope I would never experience these random events.