Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

He is really lucky.

I won it once, and I was so happy! :laughingsmiley: 150 NC was pretty much surprising for me.

I just played it now, and got 100 NP. Bleh, this always happens to me.

I am really bad at saving NC. I spend it as soon as I get it. I mean, there are so many pretty items at the mall. I wish I had 125 NC now. I would have rushed to mall and would have bought an awesome wearable for my pet.

I have 25 NC in my account now. I spent the daily dare NC as soon as I got it. There's no item available for 25 NC. So, I have to wait for Qasalan Expellibox to leak some NC. And who know, may be at the end of Altador Cup, we might get NC.

Backgrounds are my favorites. But they can be a bit expensive, in some cases.

Wings are awesome too, but it depends on the Pet, if it suits him/her or not. But they are very pretty, which makes my day.

The Ice Crystal wings, are the perfect colors for my Blue Cybunny. Plus I have a background that matches perfectly too. I want to eventually get NC mall underwater backgrounds for my sea pets.

The Ice Crystal wings, are the perfect colors for my Blue Cybunny. Plus I have a background that matches perfectly too. I want to eventually get NC mall underwater backgrounds for my sea pets.

There are so many things that I want from the NC Mall! The next time I scrape up 200 NC I am buying a moving background. Or a foreground. Or clothing. Or wings. UGH! I cant decide!!!!

There are so many things that I want from the NC Mall! The next time I scrape up 200 NC I am buying a moving background. Or a foreground. Or clothing. Or wings. UGH! I cant decide!!!!

There are quite a few backgrounds I want. I want the Bottle Faerie BG, the lagoon, the underwater shipwreck. I couldn't decide if I had to. Not to mention the wings. Except there's no really extra cool wings out right now, except the Circuit Board ones. But I don't have a pet they would look good on.

There are quite a few backgrounds I want. I want the Bottle Faerie BG, the lagoon, the underwater shipwreck. I couldn't decide if I had to. Not to mention the wings. Except there's no really extra cool wings out right now, except the Circuit Board ones. But I don't have a pet they would look good on.

Yeah, there are so many nice things that only look good on certain pets. There are also a lot of clothing items that only look good if you get the whole superpack. That is my ULTIMATE dream, to a Superpack. But I am not sure which one, I love them all!

I tried the new flowery superpack on my Snow Jetsam yesterday. It was hilarious. :laughingsmiley:

Hahahaha! I have seen some male Red Grarrls wearing the Fancy one. I forget exactly what it called, but they are soo funny! :laughingsmiley:

To me, Grarrl are just so... un-girly. It's so funny to see them dressed up so femininely, like Rosie. :laughingsmiley:

Hahaha. I agree. Same with buzzes and a couple of others. I love it when I see some that are dressed girly with NC Mall stuff. It means that people spent real MONEY to get that girly stuff for a non girly pet! :laughingsmiley:

Hahaha. I agree. Same with buzzes and a couple of others. I love it when I see some that are dressed girly with NC Mall stuff. It means that people spent real MONEY to get that girly stuff for a non girly pet! :laughingsmiley:

That's a good point. I don't really put clothes on any of mine. I just do backgrounds and accessories.

That's a good point. I don't really put clothes on any of mine. I just do backgrounds and accessories.

I have clothes on my Kacheek because they look sooooooooo cute with clothing and little hats and shoes on! :wub_anim: I dont have clothes on my Koi though, because on them they look weird. :laughingsmiley:

Kacheeks are good for clothes. Koi's, Jubjub's, those... not so much. Same with Kiko's. They just aren't shaped right. :laughingsmiley:

True, so true. The cute little animals, like Bruces and Kacheeks, have the right bodies for clothing. And do you know how to get an UC pet? I want one and I dont know how to get one.

True, so true. The cute little animals, like Bruces and Kacheeks, have the right bodies for clothing. And do you know how to get an UC pet? I want one and I dont know how to get one.

You'd have to trade pets with someone who had one. So you'd have to either have, or be able to create a pet, that a person with an UC pet, would want to exchange for.

You'd have to trade pets with someone who had one. So you'd have to either have, or be able to create a pet, that a person with an UC pet, would want to exchange for.

But how did they get an UC pet? That is what I was wondering. Do they have to have them from the time where there wasnt any customizing?

Yes. They're pets from way back before customization. They chose not to convert them.

Ohhhh...Awww. Now I really want to be an oldy. No offense. :laughingsmiley: Do you have any UC pets?

No. I wish I did though. I never painted my pets, and the UC pets are painted. (Like Plushie and such) There's UC Robots, Faerie. But the only painted pet I had was my Rainbow Jubjub, which was automatically converted.

No. I wish I did though. I never painted my pets, and the UC pets are painted. (Like Plushie and such) There's UC Robots, Faerie. But the only painted pet I had was my Rainbow Jubjub, which was automatically converted.

Awww....that must be upsetting. Faeries are so pretty! I dont like Robots though. I think they defeat the purpose of cuteness. :laughingsmiley:

The only robot pet I really like, is the Ixi. I love the UC Robot Ixi, and the UC Faerie Shoyru. I hope to someday get an UC pet. The added benefit would be that I could have it as my active pet, and not worry about anything happening to it.

The only robot pet I really like, is the Ixi. I love the UC Robot Ixi, and the UC Faerie Shoyru. I hope to someday get an UC pet. The added benefit would be that I could have it as my active pet, and not worry about anything happening to it.

Good luck! You will have to get a really good pet though, which is what I have heard. Do the people who have UC pets and are trading demand more than just a really good pet? Like NP or items?