Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm not sure what else you can get. That's the only time I'd heard of a MP from there. Ever since he got that, I try to spin it, every 2 hours... when I remember.

I do. I didn't realize it. Rainbow and Faerie used to be my favorite PB colors. Now it's Island, Faerie, and Disco. I think. :laughingsmiley:

I think I will do it too, spinning the wheel of excitement every two hours. Wish I could get a morphing Potion. But I shouldn't keep much of hope. Neopets is always random. :laughingsmiley:

I absolutely love Island PB. I wish I could get an Island Aisha. Or even an Island Kiko ... Or a Chia.

In case of faerie PB, I like ... Blumaroo, Cybunny, Grundo (I love the color), Jubjub, Kyrii (my fav!), Lenny, Pteri, Shoyru (my fav species) and Xweetok.

But my favorite PB is the Maraquan one (that's why I joined Maraqua :)). I also like the fruit Chias. They are real cute.

Welcome Awesome Sauce (great name! :laughingsmiley: ), to the wonderful world of TDN Forums!

I concur absolutely! Original writing, particularly in terms of style, is all too rare these days. TNT specifically mentions that they look for originality in NT submissions too! :yes:

And I will now randomly take this opportunity to plug some of my little brother's NT stories (which, at least in my opinion, carry a fairly unique writing style):

2. The Friend
  3. Flowlight: Moon - Eternal Stranger: Part One
  4. Flowlight: Moon - Eternal Stranger: Part Two
  5. Flowlight: Moon - Eternal Stranger: Part Three

What exactly is the nature of this glitch? If it's server-side, it's probably affecting more than one person, and I should ping Ian to take a look at it. If it's something wrong with his system, I might be able to help. :yes:

Congratulations! :D

Best of luck to you! Limited edition pet days are always a bit of a scramble aren't they? xD

Hey RIG, hows everything? You remember me, C.A.V?

I think I will do it too, spinning the wheel of excitement every two hours. Wish I could get a morphing Potion. But I shouldn't keep much of hope. Neopets is always random. :laughingsmiley:

I absolutely love Island PB. I wish I could get an Island Aisha. Or even an Island Kiko ... Or a Chia.

In case of faerie PB, I like ... Blumaroo, Cybunny, Grundo (I love the color), Jubjub, Kyrii (my fav!), Lenny, Pteri, Shoyru (my fav species) and Xweetok.

But my favorite PB is the Maraquan one (that's why I joined Maraqua :)). I also like the fruit Chias. They are real cute.

I love the Maraquan Grarrl, Draik, and Kougra. A Maraquan Kougra is another dream pet of mine.

Divya D I never get anything good from the lab ray lol all I get is chep color changes and every so often a change but its always a pet I dont like the lab dosent like me at all lol

The lab ray is mean to me. I started with an awesome named Kau (the name matched the species. I wasn't expecting a species change before a color change, since my first 2 lab pets got color changes first) and it became a Korbat. First blue, Maraquan, Checkered, Darigan, Faerie. Then it changed to a Usul. And that got changed to Chocolate. Then it became a Chomby. So I stopped. My current pet, was a Hissi. Before it had any color changes, it became a green Yurble, then a Yellow Scorchio. :crying:

I was hoping for color changes for my Hissi and Kau. But it didn't happen. I'm going to keep zapping the Hissi. I was able to create more than one Hissi on Hissi Day, so I'm going to hope for something cool.

The lab ray is mean to me. I started with an awesome named Kau (the name matched the species. I wasn't expecting a species change before a color change, since my first 2 lab pets got color changes first) and it became a Korbat. First blue, Maraquan, Checkered, Darigan, Faerie. Then it changed to a Usul. And that got changed to Chocolate. Then it became a Chomby. So I stopped. My current pet, was a Hissi. Before it had any color changes, it became a green Yurble, then a Yellow Scorchio. :crying:

Yeah, you have mentioned it in your About Me page. It must be a pain, a Hissi changing into a Scorchio. Not that I don't like Scorchios. They are good too. But Hissis (or Hissies) are amazing. Too bad I was not able to get one on Hissi day. :(

I'm not too worried about it. I now have a well named lap pet, with no species specific name. So when it becomes something I really wanted, I stop. Until then, I just keep it up.

Aw that sucks. I hope he could go back to normal.

I do too. I was hoping for a cool color, without buying a PB. (I was kind of hoping I'd be extremely lucky and end up with it turning Ice.) My husband wants to buy a MP go get it back to being a Hissi. But I don't think I'm going to go that route.

If I hadn't had an extra Hissi, I wouldn't have zapped it. To me, it was worth it, on the off chance that I got something cool. Like my first lab pet, started as a Blue Shoyru. It's now an Ice Shoyru.

Google is watching you? :laughingsmiley:

I don't get it. What does this mean?

Down at the bottom, where it shows the members currently reading the post, sometimes search engines show up there, like Google, Yahoo, etc. Google was there while he was posting. That's what he meant.

Down at the bottom, where it shows the members currently reading the post, sometimes search engines show up there, like Google, Yahoo, etc. Google was there while he was posting. That's what he meant.

Oh, that's the thing. MSN/Bing shows up sometimes too.

I was just confused when I read his post, like, why would google watch anyone? I got it now. So then, google watches me all the time. :laughingsmiley:

It was odd at first, but I am used to it now.

I spun the Wheel of Excitement and Pant Devil stole one of my toys. Thanks Pant Devil, that was very nice of you. <_<

I have got 10k couple of times, too.

I can remember ... It happened when I first joined Neopets and I was a total Newbie. I was like "Yay! 10k!!" I thought I had, like, won a lottery. Silly, I know. :laughingsmiley:

Yup, 10k is 10k. :yes: I love how the bank balance increases.

I would love to get some too. But every time I spin the wheel, I end up with Pant Devil stealing something or my pets lose some HP.

At least you get something. I just seem to be so unlucky in case of Wheels (except for the wheel of slime, obviously).

Well, I was wondering, do you often play Qasalan Expellibox? If yes, then have you ever won any NC?

I do play it. I do my best to do it twice a day. I've won NC from it once. My husband has won 2 or 3 times. He just won last week, and he bought me Ice Crystal wings for my Cybunny.