Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Wow. You are eight years old in Neopets. Lucky. I still have to wait so many years to get access to the Attic. :(

I joined back when I was 16. Seems like forever ago. I've been on Neopets for a third of my life. :laughingsmiley:

I was thinking of submitting an article, but, then again, I am not sure if TNT is going to accept it. I mean, my writing style is a lot more different then others.

You should try. You won't know until you try. It would be worth a shot. Think of how excited you would be if you got accepted. We all vote that you try it. No arguing with us. :)

It would be, but I think that it would be worth it because TDN is awesome and so is everyone here, especially me. :king:

I agree. And of course especially you.

The layout is pretty cool. But somehow, whenever TNT makes these new layouts, I miss the old ones. -_-

It will go back. Most likely after the AC is over, just like with the DD layout.

I haven't gotten the Ugga Drop trophy yet. I really need to get it, because I'm working on getting as many trophies as I can. I haven't even tried the game yet. I really need to do that.

Ugga Drop is a super easy game. I am just loving it, But my laptop always hangs when I send a score. <_< I think I will try it in my brother's or in my dad's laptop. Just maybe ...

I guess I need to actually try it. I was watching my husband play it a couple weeks ago, and he had issues the first couple tries, but he ended up stopping. So I don't know how hard of a time I'll have with it.

You got it? Wow. I am still getting into it. Hope my Lappy works just right! *fingers crossed*

EDIT: At last, I became a Super Member. :laughingsmiley: Yay!

Wehee congrats! ^_^ Now you are officially super. Maybe even... super DUPER! :laughingsmiley:

I use lappy too. I got it from Strong Bad, on homestarrunner.com. Man I miss that website, except the new stuff isn't really that funny. Has anyone else heard of it?

Prankster... in the post for the new Kookith game, you menioned you loved them. (I'm bring the topic here, just to make it so we can discuss this, without getting off-topic for posting in a game post.)

Do you have a favorite color of Kookith you like?

Personally, I think Faerie, is probably my favorite. Then Disco, Christmas and Desert. (I have my Rainbow Jubjub, and she has a Disco.) Then I have a side account where all the pets are Jubjubs. And they are all going to have Kookiths. Right now, 1 Jubjub is Christmas, with a Christmas Kookith. One is Cloud, with a Blue Kookith. Then the remaining 2, I will be painting Faerie (with a Faerie Kookith) and Fire/Magma (with a Fire Kookith)

My favorite Kookith is absolutely Faerie! Even though I am not really into Faeries. But they look so adorable. I am thinking of getting one for my pet, as you know. :laughingsmiley:

Magma is the latest and has become one of my favorite color. So magma for me too.

Hey Spritzie, what do you think? Which Kookith paint brush should I get? I mean, I have lots of NP now. And I am deciding to spend it.

Wehee congrats! ^_^ Now you are officially super. Maybe even... super DUPER! :laughingsmiley:

I use lappy too. I got it from Strong Bad, on homestarrunner.com. Man I miss that website, except the new stuff isn't really that funny. Has anyone else heard of it?

Super duper, yeah that's me. :laughingsmiley:

I have never heard about Homestarrunner. Wow, sounds like that one was an awesome website!

Hey Spritzie, what do you think? Which Kookith paint brush should I get? I mean, I have lots of NP now. And I am deciding to spend it. [/b]

What I would do, is search prices of the Petpet PBs for the Kookiths, then make a list in order, of which Kookith colors you like best. Then compare with the cost of the brush, and how much you like it.

Last I checked a couple weeks ago, Unpainted Kookith's ran about 75k. So factor that in too.

It is fun. Why doesnt Aidan/Trinston make a new TDN account if he cant get on just because of a glitch? I guess he has his reasons...

Because of this glitch, he can't even step foot on TDN without the message showing up. So he's helpless until he uses a different computer.

What I would do, is search prices of the Petpet PBs for the Kookiths, then make a list in order, of which Kookith colors you like best. Then compare with the cost of the brush, and how much you like it.

Last I checked a couple weeks ago, Unpainted Kookith's ran about 75k. So factor that in too.

I had seen a Kookith somewhere, and the cost was nearly 80k. But I have totally decided to get one this time. As my stocks are getting high and NP's raining for me. :laughingsmiley: But I will check the colors too. Thanks for the advice.

I am first thinking of having a Koi. But I really don't know how to get these Limited pets. Any help? Any tip?

Keep refreshing the Create a Pet page until you have the option of creating one. Make sure you have a name picked out, because they will only be available for a few minutes at at time.

Thanks for the tips, Masaryk. :)

I have already picked a name for my pet. Just have to check if it's available. Koi day is the day after tomorrow. I still have time to be prepared.

Welcome Awesome Sauce (great name! :laughingsmiley: ), to the wonderful world of TDN Forums!

Hey, how did you know? I love writing. :laughingsmiley:

I was thinking of submitting an article, but, then again, I am not sure if TNT is going to accept it. I mean, my writing style is a lot more different then others.

That is exactly why they would accept it! Your writing would different, so it would be accepted! Good luck! :graduated:

I concur absolutely! Original writing, particularly in terms of style, is all too rare these days. TNT specifically mentions that they look for originality in NT submissions too! :yes:

And I will now randomly take this opportunity to plug some of my little brother's NT stories (which, at least in my opinion, carry a fairly unique writing style):

1. The Friend
  2. Flowlight: Moon - Eternal Stranger: Part One
  3. Flowlight: Moon - Eternal Stranger: Part Two
  4. Flowlight: Moon - Eternal Stranger: Part Three

he wasn't banned, there's just a glitch that is keeping him from logging on

Because of this glitch, he can't even step foot on TDN without the message showing up. So he's helpless until he uses a different computer.

What exactly is the nature of this glitch? If it's server-side, it's probably affecting more than one person, and I should ping Ian to take a look at it. If it's something wrong with his system, I might be able to help. :yes:

EDIT: At last, I became a Super Member. :laughingsmiley: Yay!

Congratulations! :D

Thanks for the tips, Masaryk. :)

I have already picked a name for my pet. Just have to check if it's available. Koi day is the day after tomorrow. I still have time to be prepared.

Best of luck to you! Limited edition pet days are always a bit of a scramble aren't they? xD

I got my Koi from the lab ray and because it is a limited edition species I kept it and painted it Purple.

I got my Koi, because my husband got a Orange Koi MP from the Wheel of Excitement. He gave it to me. I created a pet with a name I wanted for a Koi (I don't even remember what the original pet species was.) then I morphed it. Then I painted it Disco. She's adorable. And she has a Disco Tanziard for a petpet. I can't wait to get another. I'll probably wait, and paint her Island.

I concur absolutely! Original writing, particularly in terms of style, is all too rare these days. TNT specifically mentions that they look for originality in NT submissions too! :yes:

And I will now randomly take this opportunity to plug some of my little brother's NT stories (which, at least in my opinion, carry a fairly unique writing style):

2. The Friend
  3. Flowlight: Moon - Eternal Stranger: Part One
  4. Flowlight: Moon - Eternal Stranger: Part Two
  5. Flowlight: Moon - Eternal Stranger: Part Three

Best of luck to you! Limited edition pet days are always a bit of a scramble aren't they? xD

I just read one of your brother's story and, I have to say, he has an absolutely unique writing. He should keep it up. :)

And yeah, limited pets have always been a little bit tough to get. But today I have made my mind, I am going to adopt a Koi no matter what. Best of Luck to me! :)

Hey! I'm new here! xD Any pointers? I like sports, Neopets, and other stuffs! Trust me, I'm not always hyper.

Hey Awesome Sauce! Now, now, your display name will always make me hungry. :laughingsmiley:

I got my Koi from the lab ray and because it is a limited edition species I kept it and painted it Purple.

That's pretty awesome. I never got a species changed by the lab ray. Actually, I rarely use it. But after I get a Koi, I might zap her ... or him.

I got my Koi, because my husband got a Orange Koi MP from the Wheel of Excitement. He gave it to me. I created a pet with a name I wanted for a Koi (I don't even remember what the original pet species was.) then I morphed it. Then I painted it Disco. She's adorable. And she has a Disco Tanziard for a petpet. I can't wait to get another. I'll probably wait, and paint her Island.

A morphing potion from Wheel of Excitement? Wow, I didn't know that. What sort of other things you get from it?

And Spritzie, I discovered that you love the color Disco. :laughingsmiley:

A morphing potion from Wheel of Excitement? Wow, I didn't know that. What sort of other things you get from it?

And Spritzie, I discovered that you love the color Disco. :laughingsmiley:

I'm not sure what else you can get. That's the only time I'd heard of a MP from there. Ever since he got that, I try to spin it, every 2 hours... when I remember.

I do. I didn't realize it. Rainbow and Faerie used to be my favorite PB colors. Now it's Island, Faerie, and Disco. I think. :laughingsmiley: