Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Awww...Thats...sweet? I joined a little after that but I wish I had been on neo for 8 years like you Spritzie. You oldies have soo many perks. Sigh. :rolleyes_anim:

:laughingsmiley: I've yet to benefit from the Abandoned Attic. I haven't gotten anything from the Elite NC store. I haven't used my discount at the Hidden Tower yet. I haven't done much with my perks, other than the 5 transfers a month. Though I am trying at the Attic.

I didn't realized he was gone for good.

He is cause after talking with him on the HAMS website, he told me that he couldn't ever get on TDN, that they said he was still suspended. But looking at it, he might've been banned.

On my original account, my first friend was Calima and SS. I recently found Calima again, and she friended me again. SS, well, you know the story.

Ohhh nothing. Nothing to worry about. At least, not until my parents find out.... 0:) Its not tooo bad.

And on the AC note, I just played the 4 games for the VERY FIRST TIME!! YAYY!

Doing risky things. are you?

Let me guess ... are you ... no, I can't guess anything right now. I have so many things in my head. :laughingsmiley:

If you honestly think I was strange, you should've seen Trinston before he got banned. He was "RaNdOm". I'm just funny.

Who is this Triston guy? He sounds kind of ... cool. I hope her really didn't use to write "lIkE tHiS."

:laughingsmiley: I've yet to benefit from the Abandoned Attic. I haven't gotten anything from the Elite NC store. I haven't used my discount at the Hidden Tower yet. I haven't done much with my perks, other than the 5 transfers a month. Though I am trying at the Attic.

Wow. You are eight years old in Neopets. Lucky. I still have to wait so many years to get access to the Attic. :(

That would be because it's fairly new. :) It's basically a shop (similar to the Igloo Garage Sale) only available to older Neopets users. Our Attic coverage page will probably satisfy any further curiosity you have.

The attic is for users older than 36 months, and, my hard luck, I am only 14 months now. Well, I just have to wait for more 22 months. That means, nearly two years. Wow, that's a real long time.

Well, don't worry about it too much, I have access to the attic but I can't use it anyway. I'm hopeless at restocking. :P

Well, don't worry about it too much, I have access to the attic but I can't use it anyway. I'm hopeless at restocking. :P

:laughingsmiley: I asked some of my Neofriends too and they said that they hardly found anything. Just like the Igloo Garage Sale, I hardly find anything useful there. All I found was junk or gross/spooky food. <_<

Indeed. The Almost Abandoned Attic may be a loyal user perk, but that doesn't mean you don't need skill and practice to benefit from it.

Who knows, you might become a pro at something even more awesome. ;) I see you like writing for example - have you ever considered going for the Neopian Times?

Hey, how did you know? I love writing. :laughingsmiley:

I was thinking of submitting an article, but, then again, I am not sure if TNT is going to accept it. I mean, my writing style is a lot more different then others.

Thanks Divya. :)

But still, I am lacking ideas. So, not sure if I am going to write anything yet ... but let's wait. First, let this AC madness get over. :laughingsmiley:

Who is this Triston guy? He sounds kind of ... cool. I hope her really didn't use to write "lIkE tHiS."

He was for sure great to have around. Hilarious, occasionally irritating, (but aren't we all :P) and a person that you'd have to meet to know about

no he did not use chatspeak]

he wasn't banned, there's just a glitch that is keeping him from logging on

[removed] was here. He was called [removed] among his peers, but I called him [removed]. He was random, but he didn't post like that...most of the time. If you wish to talk to him, join HAMS and we'll send you a membership to the website, and you can chat with him. But for now, just visit his page on the site and here on TDN.

Really, a glitch? I didn't know. Then again, I haven't talked to him about it.

On 5/22/2010 at 11:33 AM, Tyler the Shenkuuvian said:

He was for sure great to have around. Hilarious, occasionally irritating, (but aren't we all :P) and a person that you'd have to meet to know about

no he did not use chatspeak]

he wasn't banned, there's just a glitch that is keeping him from logging on

Hahaha. :laughingsmiley: Sounds like he was a cool guy. I love guys who make others laugh. :laughingsmiley:

A glitch? What did he do anyway? I am kinda feeling sorry for him.

On 5/22/2010 at 11:36 AM, CAV the Marquarian Warrior said:

[removed] was here. He was called [removed] among his peers, but I called him [removed]. He was random, but he didn't post like that...most of the time. If you wish to talk to him, join HAMS and we'll send you a membership to the website, and you can chat with him. But for now, just visit his page on the site and here on TDN.

Really, a glitch? I didn't know. Then again, I haven't talked to him about it.

Aidan? Hey that's my english teacher's name. Now, this [removed] guy will always remind me of my English Teacher.

And I think I might join HAMS. I mean, it would be fun, wouldn't it?

Hahaha thanks! :laughingsmiley: :king: You are awesome too. 0:)

The layout is pretty cool. But somehow, whenever TNT makes these new layouts, I miss the old ones. -_-

That's pretty true. But this layout won't last long. It will be over after the AC ends.

Anyways, did anyone here get the Ugga Drop Trophy. I am trying but my lappy (that's a nickname for my Laptop :laughingsmiley:) hangs and crashes a lot.