Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ducktales was amazing. I love the theme song despite its creepy message that "there's a stranger out to find you. what to do just grab on to some ducktales, wo-oh" . I just got a Saturday morning cartoons of the 1960s volume 1 DVD today and I'm super excited to find out what's on it. Apparently the company thinks that is unnecessary for such details to be put on the pacakage...

I don't remember it very well. I haven't seen any of those shows since I was a kid. Most people don't remember them. I used to love them. I loved Webbie. :laughingsmiley:

hahahaha! CAV....you are STRANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HAHAHAHAHA! I LIKE PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! heh heh heh...

:laughingsmiley: You guys sure are weird.

I am excited too. But I am not sure if I am going to write LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKEEEE THHHIIIISSSSSS. He he.

And yeah, I love Pie too!

EDIT: I officially joined Maraqua today. Any Maraquan supporter here?

I practiced a bit of Yooyu Ball, and looks like I still have the touch. Oh, how much I love the fire Yooyu! :laughingsmiley:

Hey guys, if anyone hasn't gone to Google yet today, you totally should.

Check it out, and press "Insert Coin" :laughingsmiley: so awesome. WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA

Ha ha ha. :laughingsmiley:

I love Pacman. It was my first video game, when I was 5 or 6.

And yeah, the "Insert Coin" was surprising. Really, google made my day. ^_^

I officially joined Maraqua today. Any Maraquan supporter here?

I've joined Maraqua. :) (As you can see in my signature.)

Spritzie you sould defenatley wacth the Ramdbow Bright I wacthed it as a kid tottaliy loved the show its a shame they took it off my other favarate old carton show was the thundercats, My little poney I miss those

I used to watch it when I was little. (It was off the air by the time I was born, but my parents had it recorded for my older sister, so I watched some of it. I remember loving it. I got really into it again when I was 15-ish, joining a group on Yahoo and such. That's actually where I got the nickname Spritzie. She was one of the female Blue Sprites.

Yes, indeed I can see it.

Anyways, have you played AC before? Just curious. :)

I've never played before :sad01_anim: What do I do? I don't really know which team to join either... :guiltysmiley: Can anyone give me a run-down? And which teams are you joining and why?

I've never played before :sad01_anim: What do I do? I don't really know which team to join either... :guiltysmiley: Can anyone give me a run-down? And which teams are you joining and why?

AC is the best thing about Neopets. And it's so addicting. But I am not an AC expert. I have just played it once (last year) and I am going to give a sort info about it. Sorry if it's wrong or outdated.

AC is just like a tournament between all most all the lands in Neopia (separated as teams). It was released in 2006, as much as I can remember. You get to play different games (only after you choose a team) and earn points for it. You can also earn Neopoints,just like other games, but in a limited way.

There are four games in total, Yooyu Ball (my fav!), Slushie Slinger, Make some noise and Shootout Showdown.

Yooyu ball is quite similar to soccer (but there are 5 players in each team), only you play with Yooyus except for soccer balls.

I don't know much about the ways of ranking or the matches. Even I am pretty confuse about it.

You will get to know about it as you play it further. So, don't panic, you will do great! :laughingsmiley:

I would suggest you to join your favorite land in Neopia, like I am doing. My favorite lands are Maraqua, Shenkuu (Ninja!) and Faerieland. It was tough for me to choose between Shenkuu and Maraqua. But at last I came to a conclusion. So, I am joining Maraqua this year!

Cool! Thanks for the tips ^_^ I joined Tyrannia in honour of my Tyrannian Kau :wub_anim:

Here goes nothin'! :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: OMG I finally achieved the Pack Rat avvie! Ugghhh now to stock my shop. Is there an easy way to just remove everything at once? Or do I have to enter "1" in every little box beside every item in my SDB? :guiltysmiley:

Cool! Thanks for the tips ^_^ I joined Tyrannia in honour of my Tyrannian Kau :wub_anim:

Here goes nothin'! :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: OMG I finally achieved the Pack Rat avvie! Ugghhh now to stock my shop. Is there an easy way to just remove everything at once? Or do I have to enter "1" in every little box beside every item in my SDB? :guiltysmiley:

Oh! You got that avvie! Congrats! I am going to get it soon. I am having 812 items in my SDB now. :laughingsmiley:

And I am not sure about how to remove the items. Looks like you have to put '1' in every box and check it. That's the only way I do it.

Oh and you chose Tyrannia? Good luck then! ^_^

Yes, indeed I can see it.

Anyways, have you played AC before? Just curious. :)

No I haven't. I was either, taking a break when it happened in previous years, or I wasn't reading news so I didn't really notice it. (But I hadn't been playing heavily the last few years, until last July. So I was playing heaviest, before they started the AC. But I am looking forward to it.

I have no idea. This is my 1st year as well. I know you already picked Tyrannia, but I went with Maraqua. I was picking between my favorite lands (Faerieland and Maraquan) and much to my husband's surprise, I decided to go for Maraqua. No real reason other than that.

No I haven't. I was either, taking a break when it happened in previous years, or I wasn't reading news so I didn't really notice it. (But I hadn't been playing heavily the last few years, until last July. So I was playing heaviest, before they started the AC. But I am looking forward to it.

I only played it last year, so I am not that experienced either. But let's see.

Most of my neofriends have joined either Shenkuu or Moltara. Some of them are for Darigan. And a little of them are joining Faerieland. Haven't seen any Maraqua yet. Oh well, I will surely find some Maraquans in this forums, I guess.

I just joined Maraqua! I cant wait! MQ FOR THE CUPPPPP! :P

Divya, there you are.

Joined Maraqua, did you? welcome then! :laughingsmiley:

Divya, there you are.

Joined Maraqua, did you? welcome then! :laughingsmiley:

Hahaha here I am. Sorry I am late. Haha. I had STUFF to do. *wink wink nudge nudge* :whistle:

Hahaha here I am. Sorry I am late. Haha. I had STUFF to do. *wink wink nudge nudge* :whistle:

Stuff huh? What have you done? :laughingsmiley: Were you shopping, or is that later? (I'm spacey and I forgot when you said you were going.)

Wink? Nudge? hmmn. I am sure this girl is up to something. :laughingsmiley:

I obviously joined Shenkuu. Can't wait til the 26th

Yeah, I can see clearly in your display name. ^_^

Shenkuu is my second favorite ... after Maraqua, obviously.

I obviously joined Shenkuu. Can't wait til the 26th

Awesome. Have you always been with Shenkuu? Or were you other teams in previous years?

Wink? Nudge? hmmn. I am sure this girl is up to something. :laughingsmiley:

Definitely. She's clearly up to something. The question is... what. :laughingsmiley:

Definitely. She's clearly up to something. The question is... what. :laughingsmiley:

Ohhh nothing. Nothing to worry about. At least, not until my parents find out.... 0:) Its not tooo bad.

And on the AC note, I just played the 4 games for the VERY FIRST TIME!! YAYY!

I was with them in AC2 and AC4, for some reason I joined FL in AC3 (I have no idea why) they didn't play in AC1, so I was with MI then

That's neat. No idea for FL? My husband thought I would end up joined FL because I love Faeries. But nope. I went with Maraqua.

Ohhh nothing. Nothing to worry about. At least, not until my parents find out.... 0:) Its not tooo bad.

And on the AC note, I just played the 4 games for the VERY FIRST TIME!! YAYY!

Uh huh, Suuurreee. It's okay. We won't tell them.

Yet.

On 5/20/2010 at 3:56 PM, Divya D. said:

hahahaha! CAV....you are STRANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HAHAHAHAHA! I LIKE PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! heh heh heh...

If you honestly think I was strange, you should've seen [removed] before he got banned. He was "RaNdOm". I'm just funny.

On 5/21/2010 at 5:52 PM, Spritzie said:

Uh huh, Suuurreee. It's okay. We won't tell them.

Yet.

Hahaha no I just went shopping and I spent over $60. I was supposed to spend $20. Ooops. Wonder how that happened... :laughingsmiley:

On 5/21/2010 at 6:58 PM, CAV the Marquarian Warrior said:

If you honestly think I was strange, you should've seen [removed] before he got banned. He was "RaNdOm". I'm just funny.

Funny...Sure. Awww poor [removed]. I wish I could have met him. I love :wub_anim: random people!

On 5/21/2010 at 7:05 PM, Divya D. said:

Hahaha no I just went shopping and I spent over $60. I was supposed to spend $20. Ooops. Wonder how that happened... :laughingsmiley:

Funny...Sure. Awww poor [removed]. I wish I could have met him. I love :wub_anim: random people!

Ehhh. That's not too bad. It could have been worse. You could have spent like, $100-200. That would have been pretty bad.

I knew him. Him and I started talking a bit, while the whole, Moltara worms thing was going on. That's actually when I joined the forums. He was the first person I had added as a friend on here.

I didn't realized he was gone for good.