Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

His camera had a crazy zoom. We'd be so far back, you couldn't see his facial expression easily. But in the pictures, you could see the time on John Mayer's analog watch. :laughingsmiley:

She's so much fun though!

I'll add to what Divya said. It's about 2 brothers. The older, is an FBI agent. The younger is a math professior. He was always a super brain. (Went to college very young, etc.) Since the younger was always the brain and all that, there was a lot of tension between the two. But then the math dude, figures out he can help his brother solve a crime at the FBI. Next thing you know, he's a consult for the FBI with all sorts of security clearences. And that whole show it about using math to solve crimes of all types. And through-out, you see the relationship between the brothers improve and change over time.

Sounds good. :laughingsmiley:

It would be fun to be a detective. And I have made my mind. I am going to tell my uncle (Who is in charge a big DVD store) to order Numb3rs DVD for me. Because I don't think it's already in the shop. I have to order one, I guess.

I've never actually seen all of the LOTR movies...I read the Hobbit, but that was about it. Those are other movies on my must watch list. And as harry potter goes, the 1st, 4th, and 6th are my favorites.

LOTR was okay, if you ask me. It wasn't actually boring. Pretty entertaining, I can say. But I never read the books. As I have seen the whole movie and know all of the story. So, reading the book would be quite pointless. But I have to say, it was a long movie. Took me forever to watch. :laughingsmiley:

You know what I was thinking about today that I was just reminded by the word detective? The word gumshoe. It should be used more often; I feel as if I may use it more often.

Gumshoe? I have heard that word somewhere. Is is from any show or something?

It may have been used in a show, but its just a normal word found in the dictionary (meaning detective). They used the word gumshoe in the theme song for the cartoon Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers, a cartoon from the 90s but I'm guessing that's probably not where's you've heard it before.

Oh! Now I remember. I heard it from a DS game, Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney. The Detective's name was Gumshoe ... weird.

And yeah I know Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers. :laughingsmiley: I have seen some of the episodes too.

Wow, thats cool. It hasn't been on tv here for like 10 years. Well maybe on the classic cartoon channel that you pay extra for but since I feel most people don't have that, I feel just in my previous comment.

It shows in our National Channel. 5 pm, every weekend. But at weekends most of the time I am busy, hanging wit friends or families. The repeat episodes are at midnight, somewhat near 1 am to 2 am. I watch it sometimes, when I am in mood, because midnight is my favorite online timing. :laughingsmiley:

Sounds good. :laughingsmiley:

It would be fun to be a detective. And I have made my mind. I am going to tell my uncle (Who is in charge a big DVD store) to order Numb3rs DVD for me. Because I don't think it's already in the shop. I have to order one, I guess.

Completely worth it. I have seasons 1-4 I think. When my dad was in Alaska for a month a few years ago, my mom and I would sit and watch them in the evening. My husband didn't watch it a lot, so we've been watching it some. I'm just glad it lasted as long as it did. It's my favorite show EVER.

You know what I was thinking about today that I was just reminded by the word detective? The word gumshoe. It should be used more often; I feel as if I may use it more often.

Gumshoe. How did they come up with it? They were too busy being sneaky, and didn't see the gum? Okay... that was pathetic... I know. I couldn't help it. :laughingsmiley:

It may have been used in a show, but its just a normal word found in the dictionary (meaning detective). They used the word gumshoe in the theme song for the cartoon Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers, a cartoon from the 90s but I'm guessing that's probably not where's you've heard it before.

I loved Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers!! That was such an awesome show. All those awesome cartoons of the 90s. (And 80s, like Rainbow Brite, where Spritzie comes from. Or Care Bears) But there were so many fun ones. Tail Spin, Duck Tails...

Hahahaha I dont really watch any old shows except for Full House. The little Olsen twins are soooooooo cute! :wub_anim: I hate them now though, as teenagers or however old they are. All they do is drugs, like every other celebrity. :sad02:

I don't watch old shows at all. I do have a DVD with all the Rainbow Brite episodes. But that's it. I still haven't watched them though. The last time I saw any of them, was when I was really little.

Hahaha yeah. I just watch full house when nothing else is on, but lately I have been watching it more and more. I usually flip between it and Degrassi.

We've been watching Shark on DVD recently. (It's a law show from a couple years ago, with James Wood. It got cancelled after season 2.) I always loved that show. It was my favorite after Numb3rs.

No I havent, so this is my first one!!! That is why I am so excited!! Have you played one before?

Try to remember, AC is the WHOLE reason I even joined Neo, so I'm 348% estatic.

I also have a WWII test, but on Tuesday.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIGN UPS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I win...

hahahaha! CAV....you are STRANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HAHAHAHAHA! I LIKE PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! heh heh heh...

I don't watch old shows at all. I do have a DVD with all the Rainbow Brite episodes. But that's it. I still haven't watched them though. The last time I saw any of them, was when I was really little.

Ducktales was amazing. I love the theme song despite its creepy message that "there's a stranger out to find you. what to do just grab on to some ducktales, wo-oh" . I just got a Saturday morning cartoons of the 1960s volume 1 DVD today and I'm super excited to find out what's on it. Apparently the company thinks that is unnecessary for such details to be put on the pacakage...

hahahaha! CAV....you are STRANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HAHAHAHAHA! I LIKE PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! heh heh heh...

I didn't see the i in the word pie at first and was like, eww, that's weird...