Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm not absolutely sure. But the ones I've seen in shops, were going for quite a bit more. I just searched a Zed Codestone, and I didn't find one below 90k. So I'd say it's a good investment. :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: I just created a Red Codestone with Codestones I won from REs... so they cost me nothing. My result is selling for 70k. So that's 70k pure profit.

Yeah, it's random. But according the item database on jellyneo, they're all worth at least 27k-88k. But their prices are old. They have the one I got, priced as 58k, but the lowest was 71k. The most expensive they have priced as 88k, but it's 92k.

Oh. Wow. That does sound good. But, I guess there is alot of inflation too, since jn's guides were updated...and it's not going to get any better with this 8 scores a day thing...not that I'm complaining. :laughingsmiley:

I'm loving the 8 scores. My goal is 5 million by the end of April. Which means I have to get about 100k a day until the end. But I was averaging 60-65k a day at work. So while I'm off, we go to Panera's for a few hours to play.

I bet you can do it. I'm just too lazy and I don't have enough time to commit to 100k a day. I think. I don't actually know. I guess I'll find out how much I can earn by midnight. :D

Haha. It doesn't work. I still fail. :laughingsmiley: But...that's just me. I'm okay in the Bookstore...but that's about it. So I guess it did help...but I'll never be as good as that. *is still in awe*

Usually you can make a pretty good profit in Books, just cause there are always people trying to make their pet the smartest or whatever. Plus it's not too highly stalked. Well. It is, but there are lots of items you can make a good profit on, rather than in Merifoods, where everyone is waiting for a draik egg.