Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Nice Spritzie! Do you have the lab? Maybe you'll get a lucky zap...if I sold everything in my SDB, I'd probably have 3 mil too...I just can't bear to part with it... :laughingsmiley:

I have a couple PBs and a bunch of Codestones...all the stuff from the Daily Dare, Advent Calendar, some stuff for the Bonju avvie...idk. Theres a lot of random stuff in there...

Yeah. A lot of it is junk, but theres a few things that I RSed in there too, and I don't know how much of a profit I made on those...but hopefully it's a good one! :laughingsmiley:

I've been working to get my bank back up since I bought the lab maps set.

I have all sorts of random things in my SDB. I have lots of random plushies, some worth a lot. (Like my Kaus) PBs I haven't used yet. Event items, Faerie items, furniture... I love collecting stuff.

PBS? Codestones?! Goodness gracious! How how how are you able to keep them in your sdb without selling them? As soon as I get something valuable I sell it. :P

I'm stock-piling Codestones. I have 54 total. That's a good amount of NP if I sold them all for 2-3k. I like holding onto them... I don't know why.

And I'm planning on using the PBs. When I make some decisions.

I looked at your pets, and you're lucky cause their levels are all pretty much evened out. I kinda have to train my pets...(till like lvl 50-ish T_T) cause when I played ages ago in elementary school, I never bothered with the battledome and kept on randomly zapping my pets so now their HPs are ridiculously high while everything else is....not good xD

And I'm pretty sure there's loads of people in the same situation ;p

Yeah...There was a topic about that. I dont really care any more and I just rely on the ray. Btw, the petpet ray changed my petpet into a Spyrabor. That is the second change in a row!

I'm not waiting for prices to go up to sell them. I don't even track prices. I started saving them to get Red Codestones. Plus, I keep them incase my husbad wants to do training, I can get him the codestone he needs. I don't do training.

Yeah...I wish I had the strength to put them away in my sdb and then sell them in one big bunch. It makes me feel sooo much better to enter 100k np into my bank rather than 50 2k. :whistle: