Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

On google images. Just type in "funny signs" and it should come up along with a bunch of other funny ones. My friend told me to look it up.

EDIT: Oops I guess you meant the actual sign. I saw that hmmmm...Somewhere in Arizona I think...

Edited by divyadamini

There are a bunch of funny ones. On my iTouch, I have this app called "Backgrounds". If you look under funny, it has the funnies backgrounds ever! There is one "This is Bob. Bob likes you. Bob also likes sharp things. I suggest you run from Bob." HAHAHAHA! Only it is soooo much funnier on the app! :laughingsmiley:

lol ya I have that app too! :laughingsmiley: I also have some pretty funny ones. On google images I found one that said "WARNING: CHILDREN LEFT UNATTENDED WILL BE SOLD TO THE CIRCUS"

Hahaha!!! I love that! My neighbor who is this guy who stalks me showed some other funny pics (not inappropriate). Things like fat squirrels holding tiny guns and just some really funny pics. If you type in funny pictures on google images tons of things should come up.

Tyler you're lucky I didn't find a photo of a fat meepit.

And I'm a guy.

Haha! Sorry...I thought Super Squirrel was talking to me...was he? I am confused.... :S

Yep. There's been a mention of people getting Rainbow PBs as an extra random daily prize. I've only heard of one direct case, but it's on jellyneo's guide. I'd probably end up painting a pet, if I get one.

I need to get painting anyway. In my SDB, I have a Disco, Golden, and a Striped PB, that I have yet to use. Or figure out what I'm doing with them.

When I came back to Neopets last July, after a break, I found a Rainbow PB in my gallery. I ended up selling it.

I hope I am too. I would really like to get one. They're selling for around 550k right now on the TP.

EDIT: Oh, Tyler... the Pink Symol's are selling for around 10k right now. I even saw a few for 9k a little bit ago.

They probably were fairly expensive, until they became prizes. Since they released them as a Negg Festival prize, the price has slowly been coming down. So if I don't get one by the end of this, I'll just end up buying one.