Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yes, then it would be rather enjoyable.

And i'd pay thousands to go to one about squirrels.

And I bet Tyle would love one about Meepits...

Ok, Livvy, if you're boring than TDN is as dull as... leftover dinner rolls that turned rock hard in that little tin foil wrap that you put them in before storing them in the pantry.

I love 3-D puzzles. My Great-Uncle was a super brain. He had tons of them. I actually put together the White House at my grandparents. When he got sick, they gave them all to me. I still have them. I can't remember exactly what other ones I have besides the White House. I know I have Cinderella's Castle and stuff like that. I always wanted to buy him the New York, New York one, where it was huge puzzle of a good portion of NYC. But it was like, $150. Plus, it probably wouldn't have taken him long to get it put together.

They are hard though. Sometimes, you just can't figure out why things aren't fitting. But they look awesome finished.

The very first one I put together, was a little castle. it was a half castle. (One side. The back, was a flat board) That one was hard for how small it was. I also built a itty bitty Lighthouse for my dad. That one was fairly easy. None of them were as easy as the White House. (My great-uncle built it, then took it apart in panels. All I did was put the panels back together. lol)

Awsome Spritzie, sorry about your grandpa getting sick though. :(

And I love the Indian squirrel. They can grow up to 3 feet long not including the tail! =D

And one more thing, Gratz on making the 2k post, CC! ^^

Thank you SS.

We had a just common squirrel as a "pet" for awhile, when I was younger. (I named her Scamper.) It just showed up on our porch one day, looking really thin and scraggly. We put out some sunflower seeds for it. And it kept coming back. It would hang out by the back door until we put the bowl out for it. But when we got our roof redone, the noise scared it away and we never saw it again. But the sunflower seeds made it more healthy. The last time we saw it, it's coat was shiny and it was a healthy weight.

I've always enjoyed squirrels. They're enjoyable to watch. And here in CO, we have massive amounts of them. They're everywhere. (Causing trouble, of course) My grandpa had us watch a video years ago, of squirrels trying to get into bird feeders, and all the things people tried to do to stop them. (None of them working)

Hahaha. xD

That's hilarious. xD

I wish someone would send me squirrels. I would build them a nest in the park and set up defenses with my minions.

Too bad our old fort at the park got destroyed by the wind. The tree was lopsided and couldn't stand the wind...

I remember by late Elem. school, the 100 piece Disney puzzles, I could do those in about 30 minutes. The one 550 I did... that took ALL day. With my mom and I working on it together. My husband and I are attempting to work a 2000 piece. (We haven't worked on it in months, because it's a huge puzzle and we don't enough room to work on it at home. Someday... perhaps... we'll finish it. But I'm the Queen of Procrastinating. lol I still have a cross-stitch I was making for my dad for my parent's 15th anniversary. I'm still not done with it (and I'm not sure I know where it is anymore.) But they just celebrated their 28th. lol (Sad, I know.)