Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Guest �strophysicist

Parent-teacher confrences...

Hey!! I have a nice mini-contest for you guys... Define a black hole in no more than five words. It must be in a sentence. You only get one try here. Winner (if there is a winner) will get a random item out of my inventory.

Guest �strophysicist

There is just one problem with your definition Penguin Ruler, no gravitational field is visible. We can't see Earth's gravitational field can we? We see its effects on its surroundings, just look at the moon. But the field itself is not visible, black-hole or no.

Okay...

Where Matter can't escape through.

Guest �strophysicist

"Object" that is the key to the definition I am looking for. And it was predicted by Einstein's equations. But what is it exactly? Sorry Metroid, your definition doesn't say.

Is mine okay? I didn't use 'Object', though.

Guest �strophysicist

"Where Matter can't escape through."

Too vague, and it does absorb light as well.

Is anyone else going to try it? Or should I give Totakeiko, Penguin Ruler, and Metroid a second chance each?

Guest �strophysicist

Ok, mini-contest over. I wanted something like this.

A point of infinite density.

'point' could be substituted with 'object'. and 'density could have been substituted with 'gravity'.

Guest �strophysicist

I HATE THE POTIONS!!! There should be an website of solutions so people can just go and find the combination that would works...

There's several! I've used 2 to get the right combos. And I just finished, so I can't wait to see what this one dose. x_x My head hurts now. SO much for "No school=no headache"