Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

That is why I always answer the way the teacher wants but not really except her way of thought at the same time. It is all about the marks after all.

My English teacher has the most convoluted thought processes ever. I am fully convinced she would not pass her own class were she not the one teaching it. She's very strongly opinionated, and if you go against her opinion or she just doesn't like you, there goes your grade. See, there it goes. |

--------------------------------------------------------

|

|

|

V

Yeah, our teacher was on maternal leave for the first half, and we had a sub who used to be a teacher, and she really appreciated personal thoughts and interpretations. Basically to her, analysis can have tons of different things, i.e. certain things in a book can symbolize different things depending on how you look at it. Everybody liked her, and when she was teaching, everyone was participating in discussions and it was really cool. Then the normal teacher came back, and she teaches like "this is how it is, and that's that. Everything else is wrong." Even if we can back it up, it's wrong, because it's doesn't follow her logic.

Pretty much, now nobody talks in class. It kinda sucks, because English was my favorite class, and now I can barely stand it :(

I remember that we had a teacher like her back in 6th grade. She used to talk and talk and you couldn't say anything while she was blabbing along mellow.gif.

Haha, excellent example, CC. :D But you missed choice C.

a ) OF COURSE yes

b ) Yes

c ) No, I plan to grow up and be a bum and do nothing with my life

We had a couple questions like that on my English final last year.

One of them was:

How do you think you'll do on this final?

a)Eh, I'll do okay

b)I studied and I'm totally prepared, so really good!

c)I didn't study at all and am completely winging this, so really bad

Of course the right answer was B. I activated my Common Sense card and got the question right.

One of the more hysterical questions on last semester's English finals goes as follows:

What was Santa's front-reindeer's name?

a)Rudolph

b)Cupid

c)Donal Trump

Honors English classes for the win. :D

Haha, seriously? Awesome English teachers! I wish I had awesome English teachers like that... <_<

My only potentially awesome teacher this year so far is Mr. Frye, my physics teacher, who has somehow managed to make me keep my notebook organized without any kind of "I will be checking and grading your notebook" threats. I've actually got a really awesome system going with this notebook. :yes:

EDIT: Someone, I need a name that would sound really freaking awesome in front of ____________ Thunderbird.

Yay CC! Congrats on acing your exams. graduated.gif

No, SS, one ignored post does not count as being ignored.

What? CAV posted that. o.o

And awsome, gratz CC! ^^

The only awsome teacher i've ever had was my 6th grade teacher, Mr. Raines. He was hilarious and had awsome ways of teaching us about everything. Plus he always gave the best punishments, like when he made this kid do the smarty-pants dance after he showed us the video on youtube during Computer-lab. xDDD

Lol, it's good. xD

I've done that before in RL, sort of. I went an entire year calling my freind Lucas until I remembered his name was Leum. Er, yeah...

Moving on... Wow, the HOP really is getting close to 2k pages. I wonder who will make the two thousandth post...

And another thing, my currently WORST teacher is Mrs. Hendrix. She thinks everyone loves History as much as her and makes us late for lunch. :(

That sucks, my science teacher does the same thing at the end of class. She waites until the bell rings to let us pack up. I've been late to Social Studies because of that SO many times... D:

And bleh, I feel terrible today. Sitting up to be on my laptop is making me dizzy and my fever is coming back. :(

Yes, but it's the weekend and I have too much to catch up on. And it's not too bad right now. This morning when I walked out into the living room I felt like I would fall over and I was terribly confused about where I was for a few minutes... o.o

And technically I am laying down. I have my laptop on my bed.