Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I never worry about things like honor roll. It doesn't really matter what's on paper, just what you've experienced.

Unfortunately that's what colleges look for :\

Some Facebook apps are cool though. I mean, I play this one call MouseHunt (nobody knows about it :P).

It's where you catch mice like this:

6a0bb54a6f52661040f120a2e3b417f0.jpg

With traps like this:

mousedeathbotea5.png

:evil:

Aww, but that poor mouse! It looks so innocent!

one of the things you can get in the game: Mouse Trebuchet

For those so inclined to not so much harm a mouse, but rather relocate it a few miles away there is the wooden mouse trebuchet. When triggered this trap catapults the mouse at over 500 miles per hour up to a range of 7 miles.

there's even an option for you to use :D (although like most facebook games, they have annoying waiting periods)

It actually gets quite complicated. There are different types of mice, like Physical, Shadow, Tactical, ect., which require different kinds of traps to catch (i.e. Physical traps are worthless against Tactical mice).

Also, certain mice are only attracted by certain kinds of cheese. Like the Master of the Dojo mouse requires Rumble Cheese to attract it.

Aww, but that poor mouse! It looks so innocent!

Well there's mice like these too:

3eafae036485940c735a72245db82e46.jpg98404d21c9fd55195c946de52f717c02.jpg0388bc746e8b0aaf3da27b00d1703597.jpg

And this is my favorite trap :P

nxjdqt.png